• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 1:43 AM, Amigo42 said:
When do you all think Christ will return? How much time do you think there is till the end. I believe the end is very near, maybe 100-500 years. The Bible in Daniel says that in the last days "knowledge shall increase and people will run to and fro throughout the earth(Daniel 12:4). There has not been a time in history where human knowledge has expanded like this. In the last 200 years humans literally from horse and buggy to the moon.

Hi Amigo,

If you are referring to the Lord, the Head, returning for His Body, then I would say very, very soon, & I am actually expecting Him this year. 

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/19/2020 at 10:26 AM, other one said:

when we least expect it.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 (KJV) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

I don't know about that based on what Paul stated above. In my opinion, the unsaved world and those Christian's not watching and asleep at the wheel, not paying attention to end-time events, will be taken by surprise like a thief in the night. It maybe wishful thinking on my part but, I'm hoping anyway, we will hear a long trumpet blast and immediately know what it is, look and witness graves exploding open and seeing those asleep in Christ rising up. Before maybe being called up by our own names by the Lord Himself? Oh what a glorious day that will be!

• Praise God! 3

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

2 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Solar or lunar calendar?

I used our current pagan-christian calendar friend and the time dial in my backyard

"Most calendars referred to as "lunar" calendars are in fact lunisolar calendars. ... Synodic months are 29 or 30 days in length, making a lunar year of 12 months about 11 days shorter than a solar year. Some lunar calendars do not use intercalation, such as most Islamic calendars."

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/19/2020 at 12:57 PM, dhchristian said:

By all the signs I am seeing we are living in that generation. could be tomorrow, could be 10 years from now, I doubt much more than that.

I too believe we're the terminal generation, and the time is so close. I'm not setting any dates because I know better, but the Lord says we can know the season [how long is a season?]

Perhaps we have a clue? The generation that witnesses Israel reborn again as a nation, in one day, shall not pass [May 14, 1948]. The latest generation lifespan is given in the Psalms; 70 years, or by strength, 80 years. If one looks around at the "convergence" of everything prophetic occurring and taking shape. I'm by no means predicting anything but; 2028 or before looks promising. That's only a personal hunch and suspicion based in part on what Paul told us.

1 Thessalonians 5:4 (KJV) But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 5. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Come Lord Jesus, come.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

I gather you are talking about the rapture.   End times prophesies are for the second coming; however the rapture is first and can be at any moment.  In any case as more and more end times prophesies are fulfilled, the rapture does seem to be quite close.  Perhaps @watchman might post in this thread.  He has given great teachings on this in the chat room. 

I have a blog on this It is in Marilyn's Messages, + is called 'The Tribulation Calendar.' I used the Jewish calendar.

On 2/26/2020 at 7:32 PM, charisenexcelsis said:

Though offered in humor, the truth is I do not know when He will return, but I am ready for Him now.

It would be cool if you are right.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  467
  • Content Per Day:  0.29

Just an opinion:  I like 2033. 

It's 2000 years from the crucifixion, resurrection. 

I'm thinking probably on the Day of Atonement.  That was judgment day (in Ancient Israelite prophecies.)  That was the day that the Azazel Goat (symbolic of Satan) was banished to the uninhabited place (the bottomless pit).  The Jubilee began on the Day of Atonement in the 50th year.  That was the day property rights were restored (symbolic of restored dominion), and Israelite slaves were set free (symbolic of those who belong to Christ).  

The first apartment (Holy Place) of the Tabernacle, was twice the size of the second apartment (Most Holy Place).  The veil that separated the 2 apartments was termed "his flesh" (Heb 10:20).  Time is space and space is time.   If the time between "the fall" and the cross - was 4000 years, then the time between the cross and the restoration (of the kingdom to mankind under Christ) - would be 2000 years. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/26/2020 at 2:17 PM, The Survivor said:

Well, did you factor in leap days, leap years, the time the Earth shook from the tsunami some years back that affected the axis? The real 22nd may not happen for another three week or tomorrow, or in three minutes. Humans have no exact measurement of time. Just estimation. So, who knows when the real February 22nd was or will be here.

Mind boggling.

On 2/26/2020 at 3:27 PM, Godismyloveforever said:

Solar or lunar calendar?

ok

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  33

Oooooh it’s exciting.

How marvellous if it is this year!!! @Marilyn C

Praise the Lord!

I long, long for Jesus’ coming. I know a lot of us do, but just picture for a moment how wonderful it will be!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.81
  • Days Won:  33

Up, up, and awaaaaay!!!

Come Lord Jesus!

Lets rejoice and praise the Lord.

Put your hands up and rejoice @frienduff thaylorde