Ineedhugs

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  103
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

I've heard stories of people who met Jesus or seen heaven/hell on the internet. Most of them could well be fake but i bet there's some real ones there.

Has anyone on this forum met Jesus? What happened?

Have you seen heaven or hell? What was it like?

1 hour ago, Flowersun said:

My spirit met with the Holy Spirit.....I have never seen Jesus,or Heaven....I keep asking to see Jesus as he once was on earth.....so far....nothing.....LOL.

Yeah i pray everyday to have a heaven or hell visit. or both. nothing yet but i'll never give up. he may give in if i keep asking. lol

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  959
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,688
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Well as the man once said; "Be careful what you ask for."

---------------------------

1 Corinthians 1

I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus,  that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge—  even as the testimony about Christ was confirmed among you—  so that you are not lacking in any gift, as you wait for the revealing of our Lord Jesus Christ,  who will sustain you to the end, guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.  God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Divisions in the Church

I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. 11 For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers.  What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.”  Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?  I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius,  so that no one may say that you were baptized in my name. (I did baptize also the household of Stephanas. Beyond that, I do not know whether I baptized anyone else.)  For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach the gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.

Christ the Wisdom and Power of God

For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.  For it is written,

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
    and the discernment of the discerning I will thwart.”

Where is the one who is wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?  For since, in the wisdom of God, the world did not know God through wisdom, it pleased God through the folly of what we preach to save those who believe.  For Jews demand signs and Greeks seek wisdom,  but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and folly to Gentiles,  but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.  For the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards,[c] not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth.  But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;  God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are,  so that no human being[d] might boast in the presence of God.  And because of him you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, righteousness and sanctification and redemption,  so that, as it is written, “Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.”

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

5 hours ago, Ineedhugs said:

I've heard stories of people who met Jesus or seen heaven/hell on the internet. Most of them could well be fake but i bet there's some real ones there.

I think we're supposed to be in prayer with Jesus all the time (1 Thess 5:17).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,353
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 hours ago, Ineedhugs said:

Much of the time we ask amiss... if I may let me say this of the Scriptures:
God has given us His Word that we may know Him in an objective format, God's Word written down), which develops a faith that can please Him.

Rom 10:17

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
KJV

God has never lied nor even considered lie as anything of substance from Him... so that is a necessary faith for who can observe the infinite exist of God? So let us reason this in the light of reality since we have no means which to verify this, that God has never lied,  because we were began in the infinite we must take God's Word for it or call Him a liar... very simple choice BUT if we do not have a means to verify that God has never lied then we do not have the right to call God a liar do we? It is here that judgment of all peoples by what He has made

Rom 1:18-20

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

Note 'the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen,' God is telling us that in His Own Heart He is satisfied with being seen through the things He has made so that all men are going to be held into an account by just being here in this creation... This is the fundamental truth to all of mankind in all walks of life and situations of life! Now for all eternity God 'IS' Spirit 

John 4:24

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
KJV

We also know God's plans for this place of 1st creation where death and darkness reigns - He is going to completely remove it by fire and a new heaven and a new earth where sin has never been nor even considered... this is what we have been born again unto and the sanctification process is letting go of this corporeal existence to walk by the faith of what we have been promised... naturally God would encourage His children to attach their hearts to the things not yet see in the hope, because God cannot lie, rather then in these things pass away...

All this so you can understand my comment to your post- we naturally in flesh wish to cling to the things of flesh yet we are instructed by God not to do this as the reason is given above... so in obedience to the faith that God has placed within us by His Word

Heb 11:1-6

11 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV

The instruction is clear if we are to be pleasing to God then we are to be children of faith in s/Spirit not of flesh … :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99

John 14:8: " Philip *said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”   Jesus *said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?   Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.   Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves."

John 13:33: "Little children, I am with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and as I said to the Jews, now I also say to you, ‘Where I am going, you cannot come.’"

I Peter 1:8: "and though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory,  obtaining as the outcome of your faith the salvation of your souls."

Hebrews 11:12: "Therefore there was born even of one man, and him as good as dead at that, as many descendants as the stars of heaven in number, and innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.
   All these died in faith, without receiving the promises, but having seen them and having welcomed them from a distance, and having confessed that they were strangers and exiles on the earth.   For those who say such things make it clear that they are seeking a country of their own.   And indeed if they had been thinking of that country from which they went out, they would have had opportunity to return.   But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one."

Hebrews 12:

"Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,   fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

John 12:28: "Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”   Jesus *said to him, “Because you have seen Me, have you believed? Blessed are they who did not see, and yet believed.”

Count yourselves as having something more precious than sight or visions.  A blessing because you believed what you have not seen and as a result of FAITH, salvation of the soul.

-Pv-

Edited by -Pv-

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

17 hours ago, Ineedhugs said:

Jesus lives in the kingdom of God, the kingdom of God is found in the heart that forgives n shares happiness. So don't expect to see if u don't hv it in ur heart.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  78
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I met Haysus (Jesus). He was a valet when I parked my car on vacation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Why do you want to go to hell?

Well if i get a hell visit then i can get a heaven visit too. Besides that i can warn people about hell. Saying I've been there.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Yes he spoke with me: