• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

On 2/27/2020 at 10:35 PM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

But these are only two shows.  My Haunted House, The Dead Files, Haunting in the Heartland, Portals to Hell, Kindred Spirits, Ghosts of Morgan City, etc are others.  What are we to make of this fascination with demonic activity?

Blessings Brother...

PLus theres a bunch of "medium" shows,Long Island medium,Celebrity medium & I don't know the names ....so people believe they are contacting the dead,they dunno what theyre messing with but they enemy is having a field day simply because he convinces them he doesn't exist!!! Theres no consequences after here,you go on to be a happy lil casper or part of thelight or some nonsense,they have no idea

Well I do know one thing& God Says none will have an excuse....so, everyone is Given the opportunity for Salvation before they die

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

There is a GOOD reason God forbids this kind of thing. Because it WORKS. It works by allowing an entity that hates you to give you forbidden information that will HURT you. Simple.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

13 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Brother...

PLus theres a bunch of "medium" shows,Long Island medium,Celebrity medium & I don't know the names ....so people believe they are contacting the dead,they dunno what theyre messing with but they enemy is having a field day simply because he convinces them he doesn't exist!!! Theres no consequences after here,you go on to be a happy lil casper or part of thelight or some nonsense,they have no idea

Well I do know one thing& God Says none will have an excuse....so, everyone is Given the opportunity for Salvation before they die

Then there are the UFO programs trying to teach us about ancient alien knowledge and how we can learn from this ancient hidden knowledge.  We as Christians are being attacked from all sides for our beliefs.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

There is a GOOD reason God forbids this kind of thing. Because it WORKS. It works by allowing an entity that hates you to give you forbidden information that will HURT you. Simple.

It does not work as expected or promised.  Take a Ouija board for example!  You are not contacting dead relatives, but demonic forces God has expressly forbidden us from conversing with.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

8 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Then there are the UFO programs trying to teach us about ancient alien knowledge and how we can learn from this ancient hidden knowledge.  We as Christians are being attacked from all sides for our beliefs.

Blessings Brother,

Absolutely,all sides& then some..........and we were warned ,warned about this technological era as well

King James Bible
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Besides TV,there is the internet,satellite,telephone & every other thing that the enemy uses

It does not work as expected or promised.  Take a Ouija board for example!  You are not contacting dead relatives, but demonic forces God has expressly forbidden us from conversing with.    SObG

Its the same as opening the front door of your nice,peaceful,quiet house & saying "C'mon in & make yourself at home demons"

God forbids us so that we do not entertain evil & give the enemy a foothold!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Content Count:  56,200
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

12 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

sometime, and I think fairly soon, Michael will make war with the fallen ones and kick them out of the heavenly realm permanently.    When they get here what better cover could they have than some ET come to save us from ourselves....   People like the late Art Bell and present George Norey on Coast to Coast AM radio have spoken to millions of people each night preparing them to accept ET's as real and possibly not something to fear....    other TV shows do the same kind of things with Demons thinking they are talking to dead family members.

I got introduced to the demonic world through a weji board that would have cost me my soul if the Holy Spirit Himself had not intervened ten years later to stop it....

• This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,499
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/2/2020 at 9:40 AM, other one said:

As for the OP,   people in general sense that there is more to the universe than our little dimension...   but if they do not know the Bible or history they can't put everything in order....    Ghost hunters don't have a clue they are actually shopping for demonic presences, the new agers getting in touch with their spirit guides come directly from the world of demons and fallen angels...

We can sense and sometimes see that it's there but don't understand where it came from....   and unless you have actually interfaced with it, it's very difficult to get a sense of the danger.   It's one thing to read about it, but altogether a different reality when it's actually touched you.

You're absolutely correct. I don't believe in extraterrestrial life for biblical reasons, as in aliens from other planets. I think there is the physical world that we can visually see and are placed in; with physical "laws" we can measure and are bound to. Then there's the spiritual realm we can not see, possibly dimensional, that the laws of physics doesn't apply. It's a hard concept to understand; how the spirit realm is all around us in our own 'time', and we can't see it or detect it even with our modern technology.

Based on some biblical accounts, of the eyes being opened to see angels and the spiritual realm. I wonder if it's the light spectrum we can not see, or an additional sense that is turned on, or something entirely different?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,499
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

And did you know about the huge "Anubis" (Egyptian "god of the dead") that was brought across the US to settle in Denver, CO? 

https://www.denverpost.com/2010/06/09/not-everyone-thrilled-with-anubis-statue-at-dia-2/

Hi Abby,

No, that's the first I've heard of that one? I've noticed demonic worship is in the open now [in your face] and idolatry is like never before in my lifetime. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,437
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Wonder why Star Trek has not been mentioned too.   There are millions of Christians who cannot miss an episode. It does produce  fantasy and the "force". 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40

2 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

Idk of it's still there, but it spent a long time there. I think it was one stop of many. But there's plenty goings on at Denver...

Isn’t their airport there very demonic?  With satanic symbolism just littering the place? 

• Thumbs Up 2