• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,665
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

Roy,

I think not.

"While Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will these things happen, and what will be the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age?”" - Matt 24

"And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass?" - Luke 21

"Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled" - Mark 13

Obviously this refers to the 2nd coming and the end of the age. While Luke and Mark do not record this, Matthew does. The ensuing discourse is the same according to three witnesses. Taken as a whole it's not a near prophecy about 66 AD. It's similar and really could be applied to all ages. We have been hearing about Jesus the Messiah in all kinds of places throughout the last 2000 years and it continues to this day. It has to be viewed as a whole, not piecemeal.

Shalom, Diaste.

Yes, that, too. However, what were the "things" that they were asking about when they asked "when will these things happen?"

Yeshua` had just been talking to them in the Temple:

Matthew 24:2 (KJV)

2 And Jesus said unto them,

"See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, 'There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.'"

When did that happen? When was the Temple destroyed? Wasn't it just a few years later (70 A.D.) when the Temple was completely destroyed, even to the point of the Roman soldiers removing the stones that made the walls of that Temple (to get at the molten gold that flowed between the stones)?

THAT'S when the disciples asked, "When shall these things be?" or "When will these things happen?"

Things that would happen hundreds and thousands of years into the future were not NEARLY so important to them as what would happen to them in the next 40 years!

When you see the words "ye," "you," or "your" in English, and that includes the understood "you" before the verb of a command, Yeshua` was talking DIRECTLY TO HIS STUDENTS about the NEAR future! When He looked off into the distant future (which includes His Second Coming), the pronouns changed!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,159
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi JoeCanada

Matthew 24:28   For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Revelation 11:8   And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 11:9   And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:10   And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Matthew 24:29   Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31   And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:32   Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Matthew 24:33   So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

We have to look at the questions in Matt. 24:1-3 {who, when,where, how Lord shall it end} and then tie Matt. 24:24-28 where Jesus tells them the false prophet and Anti-Christ will deceive the very elect IF POSSIBLE {Key phraseology}but BEHOLD I have told/warned you {YOU  can only be the Jews who are on the 70th week RIGHT ? } BEFORE[HAND]. 

Now, taking the above in, it becomes apparent what Jesus is speaking about in the other few verses before we get to IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

So what is verse 28 in reference to ? Well verses 26 and 27 tell us, its a reference to WHERE IS Jesus going to be at when he RETURNS !! So YOU Jews {living during the 70th week when this happens} who are Messianic Jews {the other 2/3 will not hear nor understand at all} need to understand, I WILL NOT be in the Desert or Secret Room {Store Room} so if you hear of that DON'T GO THERE {They want you to come out of Petra where they can kill you} for it will n ot be me......then Jesus tells them what/where to look for him !! 

For I will come out of the EASTERN SKIES as lightening does, WHEREVER THE CARCASS IS AT, the Eagles are  Gathered at.

Now look at the Rev. 19 Marriage Supper, given directly to John by Jesys.

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Who are THE ARMIES ? Well Rev. 19:14..........then 19:8 tells us !!

Rev. 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

So the Armies are clothed in FINE WHITE LINEN, who could that be ? Well, verse 8 tells us !!

Rev. 19:8 And to her{Church} was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. {We know its THE  CHURCH because verse 7 tells us its the Church !!

Rev. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

So those seen at ARMAGEDDON are The Army of God in FINE WHITE LINEN, or the Saints or THE CHURCH/Bride of Christ. So when Jesus tells his Disciples he will come out of the East AND the Eagles will be gathered at the Carcass, then he points to the Saints being FOWLS who eat at the Great Supper. That is just God giving us a great parable, hes simply saying, I will come out of the East guys, AND I will destroy the Wicked at Armageddon. 

Its time to watch them play DODGE BALL. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  6,665
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

21 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi JoeCanada

Matthew 24:28   For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Revelation 11:8   And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Revelation 11:9   And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

Revelation 11:10   And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Matthew 24:29   Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Matthew 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Matthew 24:31   And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Matthew 24:32   Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Matthew 24:33   So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Shalom, Sister.

You are stretching the truth to couple Matthew 24:28 with Revelation 11:8-10! These two passages of Scripture do NOT have the same thoughts in mind! Just quit trying to "spiritualize" these passages! Allegorization doesn't work!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

On 3/7/2020 at 8:47 PM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, JoeCanada.

None of the above is true, nor are any of the other suggestions within this thread so far!

Children of God, it is extremely important that you understand that Yeshua`s words in the Olivet Discourse were mostly to His students sitting around Him on Har haZeitiym (the Mount of Olives) that day!

While OCCASIONALLY Yeshua` looked off into the future even to His Second Coming, most of His words were for those students He loved and with whom He had worked those 3.5 years of His "earthly ministry" (His offer of the Kingdom to Israel). He wasn't here referring to the distant future - our future - in these words; He was referring to their NEAR future that would begin in 66 A.D! THEY, Jewish believers, were the "carcass," the "corpse," and their hunters in the First Persecution were the "vultures." THEY THEMSELVES were warned not to believe rumors that the Messiah was out in the desert place or in a secret storage room, nor to follow them who told them these rumors!

Hi Roy....

Preterism kills the Word.

"For the there will be a great tribulation, such as not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will"

I believe the Holocaust of WW2 was far worse than what took place in 70 AD. Wouldn't you agree?

Did Jesus come back in 70 AD?..... I don't think He did!

The Roman army took several years to build up around Jerusalem for their siege against it. Jesus says when they SEE the AofD they are to FLEE, and not go back for anything. RUN for your lives!......... However, they had several years to "get out of Dodge"

THEY, Jewish believers, were the "carcass," the "corpse," and their hunters in the First Persecution were the "vultures.

Good grief...............

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

We have to look at the questions in Matt. 24:1-3 {who, when,where, how Lord shall it end} and then tie Matt. 24:24-28 where Jesus tells them the false prophet and Anti-Christ will deceive the very elect IF POSSIBLE {Key phraseology}but BEHOLD I have told/warned you {YOU  can only be the Jews who are on the 70th week RIGHT ? } BEFORE[HAND]. 

Now, taking the above in, it becomes apparent what Jesus is speaking about in the other few verses before we get to IMMEDIATELY AFTER the Tribulation.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. 27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So what is verse 28 in reference to ? Well verses 26 and 27 tell us, its a reference to WHERE IS Jesus going to be at when he RETURNS !! So YOU Jews {living during the 70th week when this happens} who are Messianic Jews {the other 2/3 will not hear nor understand at all} need to understand, I WILL NOT be in the Desert or Secret Room {Store Room} so if you hear of that DON'T GO THERE {They want you to come out of Petra where they can kill you} for it will n ot be me......then Jesus tells them what/where to look for him !! 

For I will come out of the EASTERN SKIES as lightening does, WHEREVER THE CARCASS IS AT, the Eagles are  Gathered at.

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Rev. 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

So the Armies are clothed in FINE WHITE LINEN, who could that be ? Well, verse 8 tells us !!

Rev. 19:8 And to her{Church} was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. {We know its THE  CHURCH because verse 7 tells us its the Church !!

Rev. 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

So those seen at ARMAGEDDON are The Army of God in FINE WHITE LINEN, or the Saints or THE CHURCH/Bride of Christ. So when Jesus tells his Disciples he will come out of the East AND the Eagles will be gathered at the Carcass, then he points to the Saints being FOWLS who eat at the Great Supper. That is just God giving us a great parable, hes simply saying, I will come out of the East guys, AND I will destroy the Wicked at Armageddon. 

Hi RM,

You've GOT to be kidding!

Is this the same Revelation Man who knows more about Revelation and Prophecy than anyone else he knows?????? 

You want us to believe that the Lord Jesus, the King of Kings. is preparing a feast, a lavish banquet for His Bride......and He's going to serve " the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great"

You want us to believe that the Bride of Christ will be an army of "ZOMBIES" when we return with Him?....What a crock of rubbish!....Pure nonsense!

You just can't accept the truth of Scripture. 

Its time to watch them play DODGE BALL. ........ 

Oh.......I think we are seeing DODGE BALL being played right now. 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Hi Revelation Man

Jesus told us that when he comes, it will be as quick as lightning.  That fast. 

Matthew 24:27   For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So when he said this;

The above puzzled me for many years.  One day it was revealed to me, and the answer was so simple.

When the two witnesses are killed, the world will be rejoicing and sending presents to one another.  All the attention will be on these two who are laying dead in the streets.  The eagles are the world, they come to where the action is.  Many will flock there to see, and with reporters, and tv camera's the whole world will be watching.. 

Now keep in mind - The... second woe... has now sounded, and behold the third woe comes "quickly"

Three and a half days later, after the two witnesses are brought back to life, the sign of the appearing of Christ comes.

From what I see, in what Christ was hinting at, is that the carcass comes first, then the eagles come.  That carcass he was speaking of is the two witnesses.

What does Christ say next?

Now reflect back on these two witnesses;

Revelation 11:11   And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelation 11:12   And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13   And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14   The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The third woe is the Coming. 

The third woe comes after the two witnesses are brought back to life...in that same hour.  Quickly.

Hence the example of the fig tree.  When the leaves start growing in spring, we know summer is near.   Likewise, when we see these two witnesses raised back to life, "the season" of when Christ comes is near,...even at the doors. That soon.  It's practically all over.

That's the sign that Christ will appear SOON.  When we see those two wittnesses laying dead in the streets and the world is focused on them.  He's not speaking about the eagles coming for the carcass after Christ comes, but before he does.  Just follow it through in that order he gave, in Matthew, and think on it for a little while.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Sister.

You are stretching the truth to couple Matthew 24:28 with Revelation 11:8-10! These two passages of Scripture do NOT have the same thoughts in mind! Just quit trying to "spiritualize" these passages! Allegorization doesn't work!

Hello Retrobyter

The two passages of scriptures do go together because when the second woe sounds which is the killing of the two witnesses, the third woe comes "quickly".  The third woe is the Coming.  It comes "quickly".  In Matthew Jesus is speaking about his Coming, and the eagles are gathered there around the carcass before he comes.

I quote again;

What comes first?

The eagles gathered around the carcass or Christ's appearing?

What does the Word say?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  4

40 minutes ago, Sister said:

Now keep in mind - The... second woe... has now sounded, and behold the third woe comes "quickly"

Three and a half days later, after the two witnesses are brought back to life, the sign of the appearing of Christ comes.

Hi Sister.

Between the second woe (sixth plague) and the third woe (seventh plague) the armies of the world gather for the war of the great day of God.  Based on how I view Daniel 12, this takes 40 days.

The sign of  the Son of Man appears at the sixth seal when the heavens are rolled back revealing the Lamb.

The Son of Man is seen and returns at the third woe (seventh plague).

• And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky {sixth seal}, {insert ~3 years for the first six plagues} and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky with power and great glory {3rd woe / 7th plague}.  Matthew 24:30

There's no mention of seeing the Son of Man at the sixth seal, and there's no mention of the sign of the Son of Man at the seventh plague.  Although similar, the above passage speaks of two different events separated by years.

6 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi RM,

You've GOT to be kidding!

Is this the same Revelation Man who knows more about Revelation and Prophecy than anyone else he knows?????? 

You want us to believe that the Lord Jesus, the King of Kings. is preparing a feast, a lavish banquet for His Bride......and He's going to serve " the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great"

You want us to believe that the Bride of Christ will be an army of "ZOMBIES" when we return with Him?....What a crock of rubbish!....Pure nonsense!

You just can't accept the truth of Scripture. 

Its time to watch them play DODGE BALL. ........ 

Oh.......I think we are seeing DODGE BALL being played right now. 

No.....its Metaphoric in nature, again, you don't seem to be able to understand these metaphors. It means the RIGHTEOUS in Christ Jesus OVERCOME the WICKED of Satan. I mean its an easy read. You just dodged....you tried to make a big ta do about a Metaphoric passage, thereby dodging the facts that the Bride marries the Lamb in Heaven then returns with Christ to defeat the Beast and his Minions at Armageddon.

So did God/Jesus lie ? Its not that complicated, figuring out what the Metaphoric understanding is a little daunting, but the read is VERY EASY.....WATCH: The parts in RED is what you indeed dodged.

Rev 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.  9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

So the Church IS IN Heaven here and is Marrying THE LAMB while the Beast is still down on earth with his minions. Jesus then says BLESSED are THEY {Church} which are CALLED to the Marriage Supper. {Which is always a banquet AFTER the Wedding, of course. 

Rev. 19:14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

You don't think birds are going to be invited unto the Great Supper of God do you ? NOTICE...GATHER YOURSELVES (You catch that ? To the Marriage Supper) so that YOU can eat the flesh..........it is of course  a METAPHOR showing that the Bride of Christ, when she CLEARLY RETURNS with Jesus on White Horses {which is also a METAPHOR.....it simple means as a Conqueror just like the Rev. 6 White Horse means the Anti-Christ is going to CONQUER} will OVERCOME the Wicked, they were GLEEFUL in their wickedness in life, they in many cases martyred the children of God, now we REVEL in their DEFEAT !! We do not dine on them, its a Metaphor, we are feasting on their SORROWS, just like they feasted on our sorrows in Christ Jesus. 

Now, you gave me a straw-man and dodged the facts that the Bride is in Heaven and returns with Jesus. The straw-man is no good, its not up to me to make others understand the parables and metaphors, though I indeed try as best In can, that up to you brother, and I have a feeling that is hard on you because you get the cart before the horse, it seems that the Rapture being during the 70th week or at the end is ALL ENCOMPASSING to you. Everything has to be looked through those tinted frames it seems. 

God is Himself deemed to be an Eagle in Scriptures. Hes the eagle of Rev. 12. So you really think Fowls were INVITED to the Marriage Supper ? Those Fowls of Heaven represent the Bride of Jesus. But what matters most is Rev. 19 proves the Bride is Raptured and returns with Jesus at the Second Coming. 

6 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Man

Jesus told us that when he comes, it will be as quick as lightning.  That fast. 

Matthew 24:27   For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

So when he said this;

The above puzzled me for many years.  One day it was revealed to me, and the answer was so simple.

When the two witnesses are killed, the world will be rejoicing and sending presents to one another.  All the attention will be on these two who are laying dead in the streets.  The eagles are the world, they come to where the action is.  Many will flock there to see, and with reporters, and tv camera's the whole world will be watching.. 

From what I see, in what Christ was hinting at, is that the carcass comes first, then the eagles come.  That carcass he was speaking of is the two witnesses.

What does Christ say next?

Now reflect back on these two witnesses;

Revelation 11:11   And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Revelation 11:12   And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Revelation 11:13   And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:14   The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Revelation 11:15   And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

The third woe is the Coming. 

The third woe comes after the two witnesses are brought back to life...in that same hour.  Quickly.

Hence the example of the fig tree.  When the leaves start growing in spring, we know summer is near.   Likewise, when we see these two witnesses raised back to life, "the season" of when Christ comes is near,...even at the doors. That soon.  It's practically all over.

That's the sign that Christ will appear SOON.  When we see those two wittnesses laying dead in the streets and the world is focused on them.  He's not speaking about the eagles coming for the carcass after Christ comes, but before he does.  Just follow it through in that order he gave, in Matthew, and think on it for a little while.

The Beast lives at least 75 days longer than the Two-witnesses sister, because they both have to have 1260 day "OFFICES" on earth and the Two-witnesses show up 75 days before the Anti-Christ becomes the Beast. 

As per the lightening, it always (from my understanding) travels EAST to WEST so it comes out of the East. Jesus will come out of the Eastern Skies when he returns. Its stated elsewhere, plus y=the Old Testament gives a hint of a Savior coming from the area of Petra and traveling westward. So we will need to study that more, at the moment I don't remember where those passages are sister sister .....SMILE. 

The 3rd Woe is the 7th Trumpet, which is ALL 7 Vials. We see it in Rev. 11, but we see THE DETAILS of it in Rev. 16, this is only about the Two-witnesses and they PRAYED DOWN all the plagues, the last being the 3rd Woe/7th Trump/7 Vials which are ALL THE SAME THING. Likewise, we hear about the 2nd Woe in Rev. 11 also, BUT.......We are given the DETAILS in Rev. 9. You see, Rev. 11 is not a part of the Chronological order of the book of Rev., its a Parenthetical Chapter specifically about the Two-witnesses 1260 day Ministry on earth which starts 75 days before the First Seal is opened {Rev. 6} and they die 75 days before the Beast Dies. Thus they both have the exact same number of days in OFFICE (1260 days).