• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

Hello all,

I believe we can all agree that a very important consideration in the study of any end time view is the question of the order in which The Revelation was given to John.  I have long been inclined to believe that it was given in true chronological order.

For example, it is quite evident that the first 10 chapters are in the strictest chronological order possible.  One thing leads into another thing, which leads into another thing, and so forth throughout the first 10 chapters---without fail.  No back and forth, no overlap, no repeating of anything, just chronological information laid out as simply as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.  Basically, there is the introduction, followed by the letters to the seven churches, followed by a vision of God and the Lamb, followed by the opening of the seals of the Seven Sealed Book, followed by the sounding of the first six (of seven) trumpets, followed by John's account of an angel that he saw, who had in his hand "a little book open."  Following is an illustration of how straightforward the first 10 chapters are laid out:

1342555597_picture1blackonwhite.png.ed6fcc3375d47cb740f55d508dca021a.png

After chapter 10, there is a difference in the manner in which John records things.  This difference is closely related to what he writes concerning the 7th Trumpet in Revelation 11:15-19, for what he here records is like a concise overview of what will be taking place throughout the next several chapters.  More precisely, the 7th Trumpet heralds a period that takes in everything John sees from the time of its sounding in chapter 11 until after the Last Judgment in chapter 20.  In accord with the way the Bible's chapters are divided (which I attribute to the hand of God!), it appears that after John is given the brief overview of this period, he uses an overlapping method of recording all of the details of it---again, without fail.  While the order of this section is still chronological, portions of some events are revealed from different angles along the way, making for some overlaps of information, as could be expected.  Because of this, it is not quite as simple to follow the order of this section, but there is a definite pattern and progression of events.  A survey of the details given in each chapter covering the 7th Trumpet period will show that, aside from the mentioned overlaps of some information, the events recorded in this half of The Revelation are also in strict chronological order---just like with the first half.  Following is an illustration of the overlapping method in which chapters 11 through 20 are laid out:

1583705344_picture2blackonwhite.png.b0229e9b0cd9c042fb679de3edcfa72c.png

Finally, the last two chapters of The Revelation also continue chronologically, but as a whole, and reveal John's vision of God's Heaven and the conclusion of The Revelation, as well as The Bible.

288736274_picture3blackonwhite.png.1582c3434a27df577922d18fc38ce7b6.png

Simplified further, that's 10 chapters with no overlapping pattern, 10 chapters with an overlapping pattern, and 2 chapters as a unit.

Simplified further, and very memorable, that's 10, 10, and 2.

The Revelation has a most awesome structure.  And for me, once seen, it can't be unseen.

NOTE:  I later developed a master thread concerning A Totally Different Pre-Daniel's 70th Week Rapture Interpretation that I have, of which the above is a part.  Here is a link to that thread, which includes more information on this interpretation and a running list of all the other threads I have which pertain to it: (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/253935-a-totally-different-pre-daniels-70th-week-rapture-interpretation/).

Edited by not an echo
to reset illustrations and add link
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST.    

The predominant aim of Revelation is the setting forth the splendours of the Son of Man, & to reveal His glorious person.  There are four visions of the Son of Man as He is known in the heavenly realm & each vision in turn carries through to completion one aspect of the fourfold ministry of Christ which He exercised when on earth. His Kinship was expressed in Matthew, His Heirship in Mark, His Mediatorship in Luke, & His Judgeship in John.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Vision 1.  CHRIST -  Head of the Body.  (Rev. 1 – 3)

This reveals the empowered Son of Man as the Sovereign Administrator.

`in His right hand He held 7 stars.`

Vision 2.   CHRIST -   HEIR.  (Rev. 4 – 7)

This reveals the enthroned Son of Man as the Supreme Executor.

`in His right hand He held the 7 sealed book.`

Vision 3.    CHRIST -  MEDIATOR.  (Rev. 8 – 13)

This reveals the exalted Son of Man as the Stately Mediator.

`in His hand is a sacred censor.`

Vision 4.    CHRIST -  JUDGE.  (Rev. 14 – 22)

This reveals the entitled Son of Man as the Sublime Adjudicator.

`in His hand is a sharp sickle.`

To reveal Christ to us in Revelation, there are over three hundred & thirty references to the figures, shadows, symbols, types, patterns, persons, & buildings of the Old Testament.

This unveiling is the culmination of all the truths expressed from Genesis to Revelation, for all scripture is centred on one purpose and that is to reveal Christ to us in all His Glory.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

overviewRev..jpg.6b041ada9dc8e45492b532cb20ab127b.jpg

• Brilliant! 1

5 hours ago, not an echo said:

I believe we can all agree that a very important consideration in the study of any end time view is the question of the order in which The Revelation was given to John.  I have long been inclined to believe that it was given in true chronological order.

Hi not an echo,

Yes I also love to look at the book of Revelation. I have posted my thoughts above. I hope you may consider them also.

regards, Marilyn.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

Our dear sister, what a blessing you are to us here on WCF, and I personally want to thank you for all your knowledge, your time spent in writing your blogs and the effort taken with the diagrams, God bless you richly precious sister, just saying.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

I guess if one looked at the Revelation of Jesus Christ in isolation it would appear to be a strict chronology.

Problem is we have other insights into the gathering and the coming of out Lord Jesus Christ that are crucial to timing and order and throw a wrench into the mechanism of a strict chronology. 

While there are obvious ordered and chronological sections the whole of Revelation is not structured so, not even half. I agree, it's pretty plain, that seals are opened in order, trumps are sounded in order, and vials are poured out in order. I agree that vials are only poured out after seals are opened (one exception) and trumps sound. But there is an important concept and some crucial evidence to show 6 seals are opened and all the trumps sound within the scope of the six seals and not after they are opened.

For example:

"...in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." - 1 Corinthians 15:52

We only know of one last trump in all of scripture so named and associated with the end of the age, the Coming of Jesus and the gathering and it is revealed above by Paul.

There is a set of 7 trumps also associated with the end of the age in the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Since there is clearly a last trump in Revelation it makes sense to conclude this is the last trumpet in 1 Cor 15:52 as well.

The important concept we all know is:

"For God has not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,"

This is vital and it relates to two passages in Revelation:

The 6th Seal

"And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

The 7th Trumpet

" And the nations were angry, and your wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that you should give reward to your servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear your name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth."

Here we see the wrath of God has arrived. I could get into a word study that shows "is come" from Rev 11:18 means 'arrived' but that isn't as important as the logical thread in these verses above. If the seals and trumps are strictly successive then wrath arrives twice. If we are taken up at the last trump and if the seals and trumps are successive, then we have been in wrath for all of the trumps and according to Paul we are not destined to that fate. 

This also means that if the gathering occurs at the last trump, which is does, and the 7th trump of Revelation is the last trumpet of 1 Cor 15:52, and it is, then wrath only begins at the last trump. But we also see from Rev 6 that wrath begins at the 6th seal. This means that the 6th seal and the 7th trump either occur simultaneously or in conjunction, or both. As an aside, I don't think that the seals are opened at set times. It seems the scroll is unrolled revealing events that are going to occur and the plan moves forward. The seals are an overview of how the end is going to play out and not like levels unlocked once the previous task is complete. 

If one looks at the trumps we can see the effects of these calamities. Seal 2-4 are war, famine and death. The first 3 trumps are: 

"and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

the third part of the sea became blood; And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

Clearly there is going to be famine and death associated with the first 3 trumps. No green grass probably means no food grains and 2 billion people plus will be hungry. Bitter water means death for billions as well. It's plausible this comes about because of war as revealed in the second seal or, war erupts based on the scarcity of resources. Either way it's not much of a reach to associate seals 2-4 with three trumps.

The Seals are opened and the trumps bring calamity up and until the Lord arrives at the 6th seal and wrath commences at the 7th trump.

I know we'll go to this to prove the trumps only sound after all the seals are opened;

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour. And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets." That would be incorrect as the language does not require chronology at this point. John says, "And I saw..." This means 'also' or 'even', or 'in addition'. There is no timing here as in 'next' or 'then this happened after'. The action here is one of receiving the trumps. 'I also saw 7 angels receive 7 trumps'. Compare that to 8:6 where the angels prepare to sound; 'Also the angels prepared to sound...'

In contrast Rev 8:1 shows action flowing directly from the opening of the seal, "And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour."

I would expect the text to reveal the actions associated with previous acts as it does here but that doesn't extend to the angels which stand before God. They didn't arrive out of the 7th seal. Silence in heaven for a half hour did, but not the angels or the trumps. 

"And I saw the seven angels which stood before God" is very different than,

"And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour."

So it's Seals and Trumps concurrent up the 6th seal and 7th trump, yet consecutive in isolation, 7th seal and vials after.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,086
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 3/7/2020 at 2:02 PM, not an echo said:

For example, it seems quite evident to me that the first 10 chapters are in the strictest chronological order possible. One thing leads into another thing, which leads into another thing, and so forth throughout the first 10 chapters---without fail. No back and forth, no overlap, no repeating of anything, just chronological information laid out as simply as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.  Basically, there is the introduction, followed by the letters to the seven churches, followed by a vision of God and the Lamb, followed by the opening of the seals of the Seven Sealed Book, followed by the sounding of the first six (of seven) trumpets, followed by John's account of an angel that he saw, who had in his hand "a little book open."

After chapter 10, there is a difference in the manner in which John records things---again, without fail.  This difference is closely related to what he writes concerning the 7th Trumpet in Revelation 11:15-19, for what he here records is like a concise overview of what will be taking place throughout the next several chapters.  More precisely, the 7th Trumpet heralds a period that takes in everything John sees from the time of its sounding in chapter 11 until after the Last Judgment in chapter 20.  In accord with the way the Bible's chapters are divided (which I attribute to the hand of God!), it appears that after John is given the brief overview of this period, he uses an overlapping method of recording all of the details of it.  While the order of this section is still chronological, portions of some events are revealed from different angles along the way, making for some overlaps of information, as could be expected.  Because of this, it is not quite as simple to recognize the order of this section, but there is a definite pattern and progression of events.  A survey of the details given in each chapter covering the 7th Trumpet period will show that, aside from the mentioned overlaps of some information, the events recorded in this half of The Revelation are also in strict chronological order---just like with the first half.

Finally, the last two chapters of The Revelation also continue chronologically, but as a whole, and reveal John's vision of God's Heaven and the conclusion of The Revelation, as well as The Bible.

Simplified further, that's 10 chapters with no overlapping pattern (kind of like individual sections in a concrete side walk), 10 chapters with an overlapping pattern (kind of like shingles on a roof), and 2 chapters as a unit (kind of like a folding door).

Simplified further, and very memorable, that's 10, 10, and 2.

The Revelation has a most awesome structure.  And for me, once seen, it can't be unseen.

We are given a perfect Chronological order with one exception, Chapters 16 should come after ch. 9. Maybe we could even put 15&16 together, then ch. 10 is a flash forward to the very end. Then we have a Group of Parenthetical Chapters that overlap most starting in Rev. ch. 6, the Middle of the week chapter......

Rev. 1 is the Things which you HAVE SEEN (Jesus Glorified)

Rev. 2 and 3 are the THINGS WHICH ARE (Church Age we are now in)

Rev. 4 and 5 is the Raptured Church in heaven BEFORE the Seals are opened. (Starting in Rev. 4:1 we see the things that are HEREAFTER). 

Rev. 6, 7, 8, 9, 15&16 with the very end of Rev. 19 (Second Coming to Armageddon Battle) is the Order of the book of Revelation. The Judgment Chapters as I call them are indeed in PERFECT ORDER. 

Rev. 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18 and most of 19 are Parenthetical Citation Chapters. 11 starts 75 days before the First Seal is opened in Rev. 6, Rev. 12 and 13 start in Rev. 6, Rev. 14 covers the full 70th week. Rev. 17 covers the Harlot False Religions DEATH and she thus is killed off in Rev. 6. Rev. 18 covers the Babylonian {All Kings of the WHOLE EARTH} Governments of the World, they get hit with the Judgments over a 42 month period of time.. Rev. 19 pretty much covers the full 7 years like Rev. 14.

Rev. 20 is the Judgment Seat followed by Rev. 21 and 22, the EVER AFTER and New Jerusalem.

Edited by Revelation Man

On 3/7/2020 at 7:24 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi not an echo,

Yes I also love to look at the book of Revelation. I have posted my thoughts above. I hope you may consider them also.

regards, Marilyn.

Thanks Marilyn C, and I will...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 3/8/2020 at 6:21 AM, Diaste said:

For example:

"...in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed." - 1 Corinthians 15:52

We only know of one last trump in all of scripture so named and associated with the end of the age, the Coming of Jesus and the gathering and it is revealed above by Paul.

There is a set of 7 trumps also associated with the end of the age in the Revelation of Jesus Christ. Since there is clearly a last trump in Revelation it makes sense to conclude this is the last trumpet in 1 Cor 15:52 as well.

Hello again Diaste,

Since the 7th Trumpet is of such significance and the last trumpet spoken of in the Bible, it is quite natural to wonder if this is the trumpet Paul referred to in I Corinthians 15:52 as "the last trump."  In my study and efforts to try to reconcile all that is said about the trumpets, I have found a possibility that I believe makes for better harmony.

First of all, the "last trump," spoken of by Paul, is also spoken of by him as being "the Trump of God" (I Thess. 4:16).  This seems to put this trumpet as one of a kind instead of one in a series, as the 7th Trumpet is.  Imagine for a moment how unique God's personal trumpet must be.  It certainly must be the Trumpet of trumpets!  The mystery, however, lies in what respect the Trump of God might also be regarded as the last trump, seeing that the 7th Trumpet is clearly the last trumpet spoken of in the Bible.  We have what I believe to be a significant clue in the Old Testament.

In Numbers 10:1-10, the Israelites are instructed to make two trumpets for the purposes of calling an assembly and sounding an alarm.  The trumpet has been used throughout much of history for the very same purposes.  When the Trump of God is sounded, we know that the greatest assembly that has ever been assembled will take place, that of all the saved at the time of the resurrection and the rapture of the Church.  Concerning this assembly, Paul makes the statement, "and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (I Thess. 4:16-17).  There will never be the need for another trumpet to be sounded to assemble God's children unto Him, for after this trumpet is sounded, we will be forever with Him.  So, whereas I have come to see the Trump of God as the very last trump calling an assembly, I have also come to see the 7th Trumpet as the very last trump sounding an alarm.  For believers, the former could not be more blessed.  For unbelievers, the latter could not be more grave.  It will be the Alarm of alarms.  As I stated in my opening post for this thread, the 7th Trumpet heralds a period that takes in everything that John sees from the time of its sounding in chapter 11 until after the Last Judgment in chapter 20.

For me, I see greater evidences that the "Trump of God" and "last trump" will be sounded at the opening of the 6th Seal, before the opening of the 7th Seal, which (to me) must be opened before even the first trumpet can be sounded.  I believe that the appearance of the Lamb (Christ) at this time (Rev. 6:16) is what Jesus referred to as "THE SIGN of the Son of man in heaven" in Matthew 24:30.  Though I no longer subscribe to the common pre-trib rapture view, I am pre-Daniel's 70th Week and believe that there will be two phases to Christ's return, the first phase being this one---what I refer to as His "Sign Return."  At this time, Jesus says that "He shall send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His elect..." (Matt. 24:31/compare II Thess. 2:1).  I take the trumpet that Jesus is here speaking of as being the "Trump of God," or "last trump" spoken of by Paul.  Of course, there are other parallels between Jesus' words and John's account of the 6th Seal (and its interlude).

Having put forth these few elements of my different pre-trib view, I will share a bit more (I only have a little bit of time), for clarification and for you to think on for now.  I believe the "great multitude" of Revelation 7:9-17 to be the resurrected and raptured Church in Heaven.  I see the "great tribulation" of verse 14 as being what the Church has so long been through (as a whole throughout the Church Age), or, what the Church will have just escaped from.  Also, I see the "tribulation" of Matthew 24:29 as being Church Age tribulation, the tribulation that Jesus began to speak of in the opening of His Olivet Discourse, which is paralleled by the results of the activity of the horsemen of the first four seals.  Further, because there is no prohibitive time frame given before the opening of the 7th Seal, I believe it will be opened the same day as the 6th Seal.  This means that the Seven Sealed Book can now be opened, which I believe concerns the period of the Day of the Lord exclusively.  In turn, this means that the Church will have been raptured just before the beginning of the Day of the Lord, in harmony with I Thessalonians 4:13-5:3ff).   

Before signing off for the night, it is on my heart to say that I believe Christ's return for the Church is imminent, that He can come before I finish this sentence.  In accord with what I have put forth above, this would mean that I see the opening of the 6th Seal as being imminent as well, and I do.

Edited by not an echo

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

SATAN is coming to DECEIVE those who haven't put on the gospel armor to withstand the fiery darts. 
The CHURCH which will be here TILL THE RETURN OF CHRIST at the last trump, because THE CHURCH  is ONE.  It isn't gentile, it isn't Israel, it isn't  Judah, IT IS CHRISTIAN.  IT is A many membered body COMPRISED OF WHOMSOEVER WOULD and as we are SURE that SOME will be here for a 10 day trial, SO we can be sure that ALL will be here.  

For those who may have never read,  THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US THIS  TRUTH

Ephesians 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

Ephesians 2:12 That AT THAT TIME YE WERE WITHOUT CHRIST, BEING ALIENS FROM the commonwealth of ISRAEL, and STRANGERS FROM the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 2:13 BUT NOW IN CHRIST JESUS YE, WHO SOMETIMES WERE FAR OFF,  ARE MADE NIGH BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST

Ephesians 2:14 For He is our peace, WHO HATH MADE BOTH ONE AND HATH BROKEN DOWN THE MIDDLE WALL OF PARTITION BEWEEN US; 

Ephesians 2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments CONTAINED IN ORDINANCES;  for to make in Himself OF TWAIN ONE NEW MAN,  so making peace;

Ephesians 2:16 And that He might RECONCILE BOTH UNTO GOD IN ONE BODY,  by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Ephesians 2:17 And came and preached peace to you WHICH WERE AFAR OFF AND TO THEM THAT WERE NIGH

Ephesians 2:18 FOR THROUGH HIM WE BOTH HAVE ACCESS BY ONE SPIRIT UNTO THE FATHER

Ephesians 2:19 NOW THEREFORE YE ARE NO MORE STRANGERS AND FOREIGNERS BUT FELLOW CITIZENS WITH THE SAINTS, and of the household of God;

Ephesians 2:20 AND ARE BUILT UPON THE FOUNDATION OF THE APOSTLES AND PROPHETS, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief corner stone;

Ephesians 2:21 IN WHOM ALL THE BUILDING FITLY FRAMED TOGETHER GROWETH UNTO AN HOLY TEMPLE IN THE LORD;

Ephesians 2:22 IN WHOM YE ALSO ARE BUILDED TOGETHER FOR AN HABITATION OF GOD THROUGH THE SPIRIT.  

GODS TRUTH.  PErIOD.

WHAT else DOES GOD TELL US?  ITS NOT ABOUT THE FLESH AND BLOOD.,but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

ADAM and EVE in the Garden.  WERE they scared?  NO,  they were chatting.  He CONVINCED them with a whole lotta truth and just a tiny bit of lie,  THAT made the TRUTH into a lie AND RENDERED IT VOID " listen to me".   Just like the false doctrines, and teachers are doing today,  like it doesn't just get GOD REALLY MAD.  

Satan even tempted Jesus.   What did it look like?  For those who may have never read

Matthew 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Matthew 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Matthew 4:4 But He answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Matthew 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Matthew 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

(AND THIS IS  WHAT HE WILL BE SAYING TO THE WORLD)

Matthew 4:9 And saith unto him, ALL THESE THINGS WILL I GIVE THEE, IF THOU WILT FALL DOWN AND WORSHIP ME.  

(AND ITS GONNA BE REALLY EASY BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BELIEVE IT IS CHRIST RETURNED)

Matthew 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Matthew 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

PUTTING ON WEDDING ATTIRE  TO GO TO A WEDDING IN HEAVEN AND FEAST AWAY AT THE EXACT SAME TIME THAT SATAN AND HIS ANGELS ARE CAST TO EARTH SEEMS wrong. Also  SEEMS to contradict JESUS SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD TILL HIS ENEMIES ARE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL  Also, A STRANGE TIME TO BE PARTYING IN HEAVEN WHILE THE TWO WITNESSES AND GODS ELECT ARE "WORKING IN THE FIELD". 
Are we given a description of any ATTIRE WE TO PUT ON?  Yes, and  ITS ARMOR.  ARMOR IS FOR BATTLE.  AND WHEN YOU READ "THE BATTLE GEAR" THAT IS REQUIRED YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF  what GOD IS TELLING US.  ITS going to be A WAR ALL RIGHT BUT IT IS FOR YOUR ETERNAL LIFE.  

Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. (STAND, NOT FLY AWAY)

Ephesians 6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

Ephesians 6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Ephesians 6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

GREAT TIME TO DO A STUDY ON THE FOUR WINDS and when they come into play.  

Revelation 7:1 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Revelation 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Revelation 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

SEALED in their FOREHEADS.  Before the winds, GODS servants must be sealed.  They must put on the gospel armor. 

On to Revelation.  There are things going on in Heaven.  There are things going on on earth.  The seals are the knowledge of what will be happening.  When you "see" what you have learned (sealed) happen, you know a TRUMP has sounded.   (Ever read what a vial looks like?  Wide mouthed and shallow and they are dumped out in short order).  

Satan comes in with great signs and wonders and IF THE TIME hadn't been  SHORTENED, EVEN THE ELECT WOULD BE DECEIVED.  That's really powerful deception
IT IS THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION.  THEY RULE FOR AN HOUR. GREAT  STUDY ON THE HOUR.  I'd be a bit nervous if I believed it would be 7 years too.  But it isn't.  It isn't going to take Satan that long to deceive the world.  He wants to be worshipped as God, so he will be doing ALL the things you think God would do.  He will win over with "FLATTERIES". 

EVERY time someone is deceived there is a spiritual death, a TREE dies.  Who are the WATERS? The peoples.   They are made bitter and they are full of death but they won't even realize there is a problem UNTIL THE TRUE CHRIST RETURNS.    When Satan stands where he ought not claiming to be God, THE world believes him.  The mystery of iniquity has been hard at work.  They are fully working in the Political, Financial, Educational and Religious systems TODAY.  It isn't going to take much convincing when a SUPER NATURAL BEING, with signs and wonders,  the likes of which have never been seen arrives with his minions to take over.  

Notice that the 7th seal is opened and THEN THE 7 TRUMPETS ARE HANDED OUT.  

Revelation 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

Revelation 8:2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

I personally don't believe the seals are PUT FORTH in chronological order.  

Revelation 6:1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had A BOW ; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering (overcoming), and to conquer (that he might conquer)

NOT the Shekinah Glory of God, 
but his BOW is
5115 TOXON a bow 
MADE OF THE SIMPLEST FABRIC
the BOW THAT he has IS NOTHING BUT an IMITATION.  

It is "one of the seals",  it doesn't say first.   

Edited by DeighAnn
correction
  • Thumbs Up 1