• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, other one said:

We are told not to put God to the test....    by Jesus himself....      

God gave us common sense (well at least some of us) and if we ignore that common sense to avoid this virus and expect God to protect us, I would think that would be putting him to the test.....   

Here lets give another example .    Remember paul .    DID paul tempt the LORD and tell the crowd on the island , LOOK a serpent , i shall pick it up and it will bite me and i will feel no harm .    NOPE .

HE ACCIDENTALLY was bit .   he just picked up the wood and had no idea the snake was in it .   And as a result of course he felt no harm .    We do not willfully tempt the LORD .

IT was written thou shall not tempt the LORD .  Even satan tried to tempt JESUS to tempt  GOD .   satan quaoted the scrips about how no harm would befall Christ if he leaped from the moutain .

YET , JESUS KNEW not to TEMPT the LORD .      Folks we do not TEMPT THE LORD .     We do not fear this virus either ,   we do not fear man nor anything which can come against us .

But we do NOT tempt the LORD .  Wanna hear another example .   I watched on a vidoe a large crowd of christains and joel ostein was among them 

and they were cheering a man who was walking a tight rope .      Saying and praying and cheering Him on .   AND all i kept thinking was , THOU SHALL NOT TEMPT THE LORD .

The man purposefully put himself in danger and tempted GOD and yet the church cheered him on as some great thing .      We got many problems in this age .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,832
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/15/2020 at 5:27 AM, Neighbor said:

No.

Not anymore than if I get the virus it means I am not born again.

God  makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Amen to that.

I am getting really tired and annoyed of my Facebook friends posting portions of Psalms 91 and claiming that they and theirs will not get sick.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  979
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  13,946
  • Content Per Day:  5.08
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

40 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Amen to that.

I am getting really tired and annoyed of my Facebook friends posting portions of Psalms 91 and claiming that they and theirs will not get sick.

Yep I know and understand. Long as theyself isolate themselves from  the rest of the world that will get sick I guess they can imagine themselves  to not  be subject to  what God has told us within the Bible. Yet as they do get sick they  might well overwhelm local hospital space. Odd that they haven't noticed that their group holding to that thinking dies off much like the rest of us.