R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

It seems i caught a mild flu (hopefully not Corona) and since yesterday i sniffed and blew my nostrils, neighbours at the front door responded with curses, though they have the cross of Jesus in their living room and mother Mary above the front door.

We know citizens are depressed in this virus situation, but  whats wrong with this neighbour, isnt there any mercy at all to see people get sick but sharing curses only ? What kind of world is this ?

Living in Jakarta.

Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and PESTILENCES in various places, ...........

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Praying! 6

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

Yeah, I know what you mean, Wednesday, last week, I was sawing Melamine on the table saw for some kitchen cabinets, ...without a mask, ...why(?) ...because there aren't any medical or professional masks available here, I started sneezing immediately after and my nose started to run, ...immediately the enemy planted the thought in my mind I was infected, ...I immediately went to Father and reiterated, ....I know in "Whom" I have trusted and placed the care of my life and soul in His hands.

A gentle "peace" settled over me as I became sicker as the day progressed with a full blown head cold with the coughing and runny nose.

However, ...my wife's family and the neighbors, ...they avoided me like I "was" contagious.

But my Father has a way of "straightening" things out, ...it became "official," the first case of the virus on this island was reported the following Tuesday and the person infected returned from France on Friday, ...two days after they thought I was showing the symptoms.

My reaction to the family and neighbors was in the Love of Christ, ...most are religious, but lost, ...my attitude wasn't resentful or angry, but rather, "Father, forgive them, they don't know what they are doing."

Saturday I went to the hardware store and there tucked away and "hidden" behind some goods were two "profession" masks for sanding paint that contains lead, ...God is so good to me!

Me, I resorted to the same home remedy I always use for colds, ...hot chicken broth soup and the cold passed in a few days, ...my confidence "physically" is in chicken soup, ...and "spiritually" in my God, Jehovah Rapha, the God that heals me and has been actively healing me since my "moment" of conception over 70 years ago, ...whatever method and however He chooses to perform a "healing" in my life.

May I humbly suggest you read up on the actual symptoms of the virus, ...a sore throat, fever and shortness of breath, ...can you take a very deep breath and hold it, are your coughs deep and long or are they short, because you can't breath, ...I'm not an medical expert, ...just repeating what I have heard from those that are.

Lord bless

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

It seems i caught a mild flu (hopefully not Corona) and since yesterday i sniffed and blew my nostrils, neighbours at the front door responded with curses, though they have the cross of Jesus in their living room and mother Mary above the front door.

We know citizens are depressed in this virus situation, but  whats wrong with this neighbour, isnt there any mercy at all to see people get sick but sharing curses only ? What kind of world is this ?

Hi brother, 

I'm still in the throes of a really bad flu-like illness, so my heart goes out to you. I'll certainly be praying your symptoms lessen and you'll recover to full health once again. It's hard to expect much from those who are already in a cultish and superscious faith steeped in Catholicism. Don't expect your usual brotherly love in this instance, because it's not likely to be expected. Forgive them on the ignorance and remember the entire world seems panic stricken right now. Your symptoms don't appear to be COVID-19, but if they don't clear or improve, do seek medical attention. God bless you. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Living in Jakarta.

Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and PESTILENCES in various places, ...........

This world is afraid. They are afraid they will get this illness. It would be nice if they would ask you if you needed anything even if they kept their distance. 

• Thumbs Up 4

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Just a brief notation. This morning at 6:00 am as our morning shift of nurses came through the stringent screening process, one of our CNA's = certified nursing assistants saw me hanging out in the doorway in my room. She saw me looking kinda bewildered and pretty down. Then gave me a big ol' bear hug because she really does care about me. That brightened up my day considerably. Little things like that now that we're in such a hard lock-down quarantine sure makes me feel a little better. These are our ministering angels here on Earth. 

:amen:

• Loved it! 3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Luke 6:26 "But I say to you who hear, love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,   bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you."

Romans 12:12 "Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.   Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.   Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind, but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation.   Never pay back evil for evil to anyone. Respect what is right in the sight of all men.   If possible, so far as it depends on you, be at peace with all men."

James 3:8 "But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poison.   With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the likeness of God;   from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way.   Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water?   Can a fig tree, my brethren, produce olives, or a vine produce figs? Nor can salt water produce fresh."

-Pv-

Edited by -Pv-
  • Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Just a brief notation. This morning at 6:00 am as our morning shift of nurses came through the stringent screening process, one of our CNA's = certified nursing assistants saw me hanging out in the doorway in my room. She saw me looking kinda bewildered and pretty down. Then gave me a big ol' bear hug because she really does care about me. That brightened up my day considerably. Little things like that now that we're in such a hard lock-down quarantine sure makes me feel a little better. These are our ministering angels here on Earth. 

Are u in the hospital ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,641
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Received an e-mail from Bay Care stating that as of today there is mobile testing at several locales in my area, but one has to get script from their doctor first in order to be tested.

With my seasonal allergy to the oaks and resulting annual illness, I have simply self isolated and taken Cipro. I'm feeling better, much better, but now just have the dry cough of the allergy. Normally I would be out and about, but this year I am staying put as to not freak out others when I do cough. My wife also has the same issue. We make a pair, hacking. She has appointments with her doctor coming up next week. So we will see what that leads to as far as testing goes. I am pleased that there is testing now.

Feeling cooped up for sure, (Been inside nine days now) but  going outside just does either of us no good. It is yellow rain out there. We take Vitamin c, zinc, and B's -seems to help some. Not doing anything, so sleep schedule is way off. I got a couple hours last night, none the night before. And; today I did what I thought I would never ever do, I joined augh, Facebook, in order to keep up with our churches that we associate with, for daily prayer meetings, plus also Saturday and Sunday services. All of which have gone to using Facebook.

Wow, I have no clue about Facebook, looks like everyone I have ever known is listed, and I get  want to be friends notices one after the other. No cyber bombs yet. Guess I will simply  be like the rest of the herd.

I am amazed the system  knows everyone that I have ever known. Very strange day for me. I haven't a clue yet how to use it. Ha I am a dinosaur.  

ps. - I have called all my relatives to make sure they are not in any need. Everyone is doing really well.

And life goes on.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

8 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

I always think of you brother. You dont have it easy. I hope you feel much better quickly.  Always know we are with you in spirit.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Received an e-mail from Bay Care stating that as of today there is mobile testing at several locales in my area, but one has to get script from their doctor first in order to be tested.

With my seasonal allergy to the oaks and resulting annual illness, I have simply self isolated and taken Cipro. I'm feeling better, much better, but now just have the dry cough of the allergy. Normally I would be out and about, but this year I am staying put as to not freak out others when I do cough. My wife also has the same issue. We make a pair, hacking. She has appointments with her doctor coming up next week. So we will see what that leads to as far as testing goes. I am pleased that there is testing now.

Feeling cooped up for sure, (Been inside none days now) but  going outside just does either of us no good. It is yellow rain out there. We take Vitamin c, zinc, and B' -seems to help some. Not doing anything, so sleep schedule is way off. I got a couple hours last night, none the night before. And; today I did what I thought I would never ever do, I joined augh, Facebook, in order to keep up with our churches that we associate with daily prayer meetings plus also Saturday and Sunday services. All of which have gone to using Facebook.

Wow, I have no clue about Facebook, looks like everyone I have ever known is listed, and I get  want to be friends notices one after the other. No cyber bombs yet. Guess I will simply  be like the rest of the herd.

I am amazed the system  knows everyone that I have ever known. Very strange day for me. I haven't a clue yet how to use it. Ha I am a dinosaur.  

ps. - I have called all my relatives to make sure they are not in any need. Everyone is doing really well.

And life goes on.

Thats interesting, thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1