IGNORED

Have you seen the great signs from heaven ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

We have seen there has been great earthquakes in many nations, famines in war territory such as Syria, Ethiopia, Liberia, Libya, Sudan, Yemen etc.

We have seen fearful events such as tsunami and storms n virus attacks.

Has anybody seen the great signs from heaven yet ? What exactly does it mean ?

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Maybe stuff like this:

19‘AND I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE
            AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW,
            BLOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE.

20‘THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS
            AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD
            BEFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME. Acts 2

29“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30“And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31“And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.  Matt 24

4 And all the host of heaven will wear away, And the sky will be rolled up like a scroll; All their hosts will also wither away As a leaf withers from the vine, Or as one withers from the fig tree. ISA 34

12 I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14 The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” Rev 6

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,098
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

We have seen there has been great earthquakes in many nations, famines in war territory such as Syria, Ethiopia, Liberia, Libya, Sudan, Yemen etc.

We have seen fearful events such as tsunami and storms n virus attacks.

If you want to see an "INTERESTING SIGN" Google The WORMWOOD Prophecy: 2029 Asteroid Striking Earth? | Tom Horn or I should say got to Youtube and type that in on Sid Roth's show It's Supernatural, then put that phrase in. Tom Horn stated the Pope would resign via a vision, and most of his friends told him, you can't say that, Popes don't resign, the die in office, it had been 600 years since a Pope stepped down. When the date came and went people kinda mocked him, but when the Pope resigned, it was revealed that he actually stepped down during the months Horn predicted, and had to stay on for a while. 

So now, Horn is talking about another Vision he had of this Asteroid hitting earth in 2029. He says this is why they Created SpaceForce, they understand its going to be very, very close. So if this hits in 2029, and if that is the Rev. ch. 8 Wormwood Star {the Greek says aster where we get the word Asteroid from), then the Pre Tribulation Rapture has to happen at least 3.5 years (maybe 4 years) earlier, thus 2025 would be the beginning of the 70th week, IF this mans vision is correct. And he prophesied a Pope resigning, a very rare event, so he has some cred, IMHO. Then he explained what he saw, AND that some of his Science friends told him that is exactly what would happen during an Asteroid that size pummeling earth. The Fire would precede the Impact and we know the First Trump is the Grasses and Trees burning. 

Then the waters boiling beneath the rock and an aerosol coming up off that and entering in to the upper atmosphere, setting in motion hurricane activity, then it hits the earth, causing a Great Volcano to begin erupting, filling the atmosphere. He said the vision freaked him out. He heard the name, Apophis, which is what NASA named this asteroid that is traveling towards earth. He has friends in the Gov. in these places, they told him that if this asteroid is going to come close enough to earth to maybe mess up our satellites as they say in 9 years, there is no way the people in the know can say this will not impact the earth, he was told this is a "COVER UP". 

The name Apophis was an Egyptian Dark god !! 

I highly recommend watching this 30 minute program. 

God shows me, when I least expect it. I have come to understand the first 5 seals are what the Anti-Christ is going to be allowed to do over a 42 Month period. Now it has dawned on me, the 6th Seal LIKEWISE is God/Jesus saying THIS Wrath is also coming over the next 42 Months. So the STAR {aster in Greek) that is seen in Seal number 6, is just God OPENING THE SEALED Book saying, this is what is coming via the Trumpet Judgments !! So, its not three different Earthquakes, it two earthquakes, Rev. 8 and Rev. 11/16 {SAME Event}. The Rev. 8 verse that says a 1/3 part of the Sun is blocked out IS what the 6th Seal was referencing as a COMING Judgment. The WRATH is released over a 3.5 year period of time, God gives it unto us as INCOMING JUDGMENTS !! The scroll or Legal Document can't be read until ALL 7 Seals are broken. God/Jesus is just giving us hints at what is coming once the Judgments are upon us, the Anti-Christ will come at the same time God's Wrath arrives. Both cover a 42 month period known as the Greatest ever troubles.

I think he said his vision saw it hitting on the Sea Coast near Mexico and California, so a 1/3 part of the Earth/Sea would be our hemisphere that gets destroyed, not Israel, of course, Jesus is going to live their 1000 years. Food for thought. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

I have been following the meteor Apophis since 2014.. I have suspected it to be the end times meteor that strikes the earth for a wile now.. It will land in the sea somewhere on earth in 2029..  But i don't believe anything from Sid Roth's show It's Supernatural.. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,246
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

13 minutes ago, Adstar said:

I have been following the meteor Apophis since 2014.. I have suspected it to be the end times meteor that strikes the earth for a wile now.. It will land in the sea somewhere on earth in 2029..  But i don't believe anything from Sid Roth's show It's Supernatural.. 

It would be hard to disagree with you about most things coming from Sid Roth's show, however I would pay attention to Tom Horn...   This is not the first of the visions and so far every one of them have come to pass.