• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.91
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Which will last longer,  Covid19 or this thread? 

I don't know but if it goes on too long we may just end up with people marrying their sister. :rofl:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/4/2020 at 6:43 PM, Daniel Marsh said:

I agree the party stores should be closed, but they get away with it because they do sell bread too.

The reason Churches are locked down is the density of the people there in a service.

At least 70 people infected with coronavirus linked to a single church in California, health officials say

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/us/sacramento-county-church-covid-19-outbreak/index.html

Glenview coronavirus: 43 sick, 10 positive COVID-19 cases after churchgoers attend service at Life Church

https://abc7chicago.com/glenview-church-coronavirus-life-in-new-illinois/6055024/

for more google  church services virus sick

No one doubts the problems getting drunk causes to family and society.   But, the unsaved are blind.

sowing fear the Lord knowth them that are his, and his more than able to help at a time like now.

I cant comment specifically about the above mentioned organisation because I don't know their doctrine or practices 

Edited by vic66

On 4/4/2020 at 6:45 PM, Daniel Marsh said:

In my local area choirs a are practicing over the internet. 

nice but no real substitute for real get together

On 3/25/2020 at 6:38 AM, NotAllThere said:

Online forums aren't in my Bible. Yet here we are.

What is in my Bible is respecting the authorities - and that includes the secular ones - that God has placed over us.  

we must not give loads to Caesar and shutdown the things of God

should we obey man or God.

to obey authorities is only when it doesn't conflict with the demand to preach the gospel message and discipleship of believers

3 hours ago, Godismyloveforever said:

Girls are yucky and they all have cooties. 

:runforhills:

stick to topic

4 hours ago, vic66 said:

stick to topic

Oh that never happens on Worthy forums. :36:

4 hours ago, vic66 said:

to obey authorities is only when it doesn't conflict with the demand to preach the gospel message and discipleship of believers

Yeah well...The stay at home order had not conflicted with the preaching of the gospel message or the discipleship or believers. Had all of that right here in my living room this morning from a live stream my pastor did. My God is bigger than the walls of the church.  

• Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Yeah well...The stay at home order had not conflicted with the preaching of the gospel message or the discipleship or believers. Had all of that right here in my living room this morning from a live stream my pastor did. My God is bigger than the walls of the church.  

It still not a substitute for Christian coming together, Act4:23-37

The church is the the bride of christ at which every member is to supply to the edification of the whole body either in corporate worship or house meetings.This is how God intended for us to show love, correct, rebuke and help one another with material and emotional needs.

Not everyone as got internet connection and it is not as private as a one to one face meeting.

Edited by vic66

On 4/5/2020 at 7:29 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

That my near and dear friend was precisely what i have been waiting to hear .  

SO lets recap on this one .      First let me ask questions so i am not yet again falsey accused or misunderstood .

DO i wash my hands .   YOU BET .

Do i keep the social distancing .   YES , but not because i fear .   

So now let us get to the meat of my peace    , which IS JESUS .  

I am fully persauded and firmly convinced that GOD ALONE is in total and complete control .       

Let us bask in the ambience of this eternal truth before i continue .   

Okay . 

The truth is ,    one could wash their hands ten billion times a day ,  wear a triple layered bio hazard suit with double masks and all .  AND YET if the LORD allows it , I PROMISE they will catch corona .

PEROID .   now let that sink in EVERYONE .

at the same time ,   i could not wash my hands ,  hug even the sick ,      AND YET IF GOD ALLOWS IT NOT ,  I WONT GET SICK PEROID .       THAT IS HOW PERSAUDED I AM THAT GOD ALONE IS IN CONTROL .

While i do wash my hands and so forth ,  ALL IS VAIN LEST THE LORD KEEP WATCH OVER MY SOUL .  PEROID .

I GOT zero FEAR of this plague .    For while it is named crown , as corona means ,    and while it prowls the earth and has whatever power it is given to do so , 

I GOT A KING in the heavens ,  and HIS CROWN rules over all heaven and earth .  HEHAS a name GIVEN that is above all names , and HE IS NOT LIMITED IN POWER PEROID .

Whether i live or die ,    I BELONG TO THE KING .      And though i walk through the valley of the shadow of corona , i shall not fear the crown whose power is over the earth ,

I SHALL REJOICE in the KING who has the TRUE CROWN and has power over heaven and earth and all that dwells within .       

Sound Good to me

• Praise God! 1

17 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Acts4:13-37

The Name of Jesus Forbidden

13 Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were uneducated and untrained men, they marveled. And they realized that they had been with Jesus. 14 And seeing the man who had been healed standing with them, they could say nothing against it. 15 But when they had commanded them to go aside out of the council, they conferred among themselves, 16 saying, “What shall we do to these men? For, indeed, that a [a]notable miracle has been done through them is evident[b] to all who dwell in Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it. 17 But so that it spreads no further among the people, let us severely threaten them, that from now on they speak to no man in this name.”

18 So they called them and commanded them not to speak at all nor teach in the name of Jesus. 19 But Peter and John answered and said to them, “Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you more than to God, you judge. 20 For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.” 21 So when they had further threatened them, they let them go, finding no way of punishing them, because of the people, since they all glorified God for what had been done. 22 For the man was over forty years old on whom this miracle of healing had been performed.

Prayer for Boldness

23 And being let go, they went to their own companions and reported all that the chief priests and elders had said to them. 24 So when they heard that, they raised their voice to God with one accord and said: “Lord, You are God, who made heaven and earth and the sea, and all that is in them, 25 who [c]by the mouth of Your servant David have said:

‘Why did the nations rage,
And the people plot vain things?
26 The kings of the earth took their stand,
And the rulers were gathered together
Against the Lord and against His Christ.’

27 “For truly against Your holy Servant Jesus, whom You anointed, both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, were gathered together 28 to do whatever Your hand and Your purpose determined before to be done. 29 Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word, 30 by stretching out Your hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done through the name of Your holy Servant Jesus.”

31 And when they had prayed, the place where they were assembled together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they spoke the word of God with boldness.

Sharing in All Things

32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. 33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 34 Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need.

36 And [d]Joses, who was also named Barnabas by the apostles (which is translated Son of [e]Encouragement), a Levite of the country of Cyprus, 37 having land, sold it, and brought the money and laid it at the apostles’ feet.

Edited by vic66
  • Praise God! 1