• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.38
  • Days Won:  16

20 minutes ago, Daniel Marsh said:

And, passing it onto others to get them sick with it?   Is that a sin?   Is it showing love for your neighbor?

I'm wondering if you actually read the post you quoted? 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,253
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

On 3/24/2020 at 1:11 PM, LadyKay said:

There are people who are saying that if you social distance yourself, or wear a mask. That you are not putting your trust in God.  I am here to tell your. Stop listening to fools!  If you ignore the advice of the health care people. You going to run the risk of spreading  Covid-19 to others as well as yourself. There is no sin in protecting one's self from danger! You are not sinning if you wash your hands. You are not sinning if you distance yourself from others while this pandemic is going on!  God gave each of us common sense and he expects us to use it!  So do not listen to these fools who try to question your faith just because you have the good sense that God gave you to protect yourself from danger! 

Am I mad? Yes I am mad! I am mad because if people don't take precautions this virus  is going to spread. As of right now as I write this, there is 51,825 confirmed cases in the US. With 670 deaths. In my state of Ohio right now there is 564 with 8 deaths. And we are just getting started! 

So wash your hands, distance yourself from others, stay home if you are feeling sick and all that other stuff that the health people are telling you to do. And do not listen to fools trying to bring your trust in God into question just because you are you are using the sense that God gave you and protecting yourself and others!

:soapbox::soapbox:

we have 2500 cases, 125 deaths and no toilet paper.  

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praying! 4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/24/2020 at 8:50 PM, Clipper said:
On 3/24/2020 at 4:11 PM, LadyKay said:

Hey, stop standing on the soap, we need to distribute it so people can wash their hands.

And she is not wearing a face mask too !!...   Guilty as charged, I say to Mrs. Kay.:ph34r:

• Haha 3

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Everyone

Getting back to the Topic and in regards to the very appropriate Title I can't help but mention CNN,I have turned it on when I want to see what is going on in the world because it is on 24hrs(no other reason!) I certainly prefer y local news stations but they are not on whenever I happen to turn on the TV

They sound like fools to me most of the time because it seems there only agenda is to bash the POTUS & his administration-pathetic imo

They take one sentence(or half of one) of what the man has said,plaster it across the screen as if it is groundbreaking news with constant claims that he is sending mixed messages when in FACT,they are the ones confusing the public!I believe they are the main contributing factor of how & why this country has become obsessed with toilet paper! When I watch my local news station they simply report the news & encourage people that we are not going to run out of items in the grocery stores..

Last night they went on & on about how awful it is the Pres has told anyone coming to Florida from NY or NJ should self quarantine for 14 days that its outrageous then I switched to my local news where the Gov of Florida explained that the folks coming to Florida from NY & NJ have actually skipped town when they were ordered to stay at home(breaking the law!)

Then CNN ranted on& on that Pres Trump is delusional because he wants everything to go back to normal by Easter....they showed what seemed to be him saying exactly that! Then I switched back to the Florida Gov and he was asked about that by a CNN reporter and he explained that is NOT what the President said or meant and so on & so on and the local news did air the actual conference

They have been misinforming the people by  hyping up the "numbers"....of course the postitive cases are going to soar on high as we do ore & more testing....people may well have had corona virus back in December or January,recovered & no one will ever even know it....Anyway,just commenting in "Listening to Fools"

God Bless America,with love in Christ-Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Everyone

Getting back to the Topic and in regards to the very appropriate Title I can't help but mention CNN,I have turned it on when I want to see what is going on in the world because it is on 24hrs(no other reason!) I certainly prefer y local news stations but they are not on whenever I happen to turn on the TV

They sound like fools to me most of the time because it seems there only agenda is to bash the POTUS & his administration-pathetic imo

They take one sentence(or half of one) of what the man has said,plaster it across the screen as if it is groundbreaking news with constant claims that he is sending mixed messages when in FACT,they are the ones confusing the public!I believe they are the main contributing factor of how & why this country has become obsessed with toilet paper! When I watch my local news station they simply report the news & encourage people that we are not going to run out of items in the grocery stores..

Last night they went on & on about how awful it is the Pres has told anyone coming to Florida from NY or NJ should self quarantine for 14 days that its outrageous then I switched to my local news where the Gov of Florida explained that the folks coming to Florida from NY & NJ have actually skipped town when they were ordered to stay at home(breaking the law!)

Then CNN ranted on& on that Pres Trump is delusional because he wants everything to go back to normal by Easter....they showed what seemed to be him saying exactly that! Then I switched back to the Florida Gov and he was asked about that by a CNN reporter and he explained that is NOT what the President said or meant and so on & so on and the local news did air the actual conference

They have been misinforming the people by  hyping up the "numbers"....of course the postitive cases are going to soar on high as we do ore & more testing....people may well have had corona virus back in December or January,recovered & no one will ever even know it....Anyway,just commenting in "Listening to Fools"

God Bless America,with love in Christ-Kwik

Oh lets not turn my thread into a "bash cnn" thread.  Nore do I want it to turn into a "bash Trump" thread.   I don't have the energy to go there. :blink:

• Oy Vey! 2

27 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Oh lets not turn my thread into a "bash cnn" thread.  Nore do I want it to turn into a "bash Trump" thread.   I don't have the energy to go there. 

I have no intention of turning this or any thread into anything other than what it is....to be perfectly honest with you I hardly ever watched the channel before this corona virus and I was simply commenting on how foolish they sound to me instead of reporting the news

So I'm really not sure about who you would prefer to stay focused on or whom  you consider the fools are? Its merely my opinion     Anyway,be Blessed beloved                     Kwik

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33

On 3/24/2020 at 3:11 PM, LadyKay said:

There are people who are saying that if you social distance yourself, or wear a mask. That you are not putting your trust in God.  I am here to tell your. Stop listening to fools!  If you ignore the advice of the health care people. You going to run the risk of spreading  Covid-19 to others as well as yourself. There is no sin in protecting one's self from danger! You are not sinning if you wash your hands. You are not sinning if you distance yourself from others while this pandemic is going on!  God gave each of us common sense and he expects us to use it!  So do not listen to these fools who try to question your faith just because you have the good sense that God gave you to protect yourself from danger! 

Am I mad? Yes I am mad! I am mad because if people don't take precautions this virus  is going to spread. As of right now as I write this, there is 51,825 confirmed cases in the US. With 670 deaths. In my state of Ohio right now there is 564 with 8 deaths. And we are just getting started! 

So wash your hands, distance yourself from others, stay home if you are feeling sick and all that other stuff that the health people are telling you to do. And do not listen to fools trying to bring your trust in God into question just because you are you are using the sense that God gave you and protecting yourself and others!

A fool is a person who tests God.

Such as...."watch Darvon sing a hymn while he walks into a closet full of Vipers and trust God to not get a snake-bite"".

Such as ... "watch Nelly jump off a 46 story building and ask her Lord and Savior to build her some wings on the way down"

Now, here is what i know..  I know that The Name of JESUS is "above every name", including the name "Corona".....so, i dont fear the virus, yet, im not going to fly to Italy and run around any hospitals anytime soon to test my God's patience.

So, if you go out, be smart.    Keep your hands clean.

Also, if you are spending more time watching CNN, FOX, MSNBC, or whatever.....where they are showing a continuing updated count of ""dead, infected, dying, "", then you are feeding your spirit FEAR.

Do not do that.

Pick up your bible and read it.   Turn on a Christian program, or watch a Hallmark Love story.   Listen to Christian Music.     Hang out here, but dont spend all your time on a "virus is going to get you" Thread.

Be smart ....

God is not unaware of the situation.   He knew about it before you were born, and can handle it just fine....or use it as He will.

Listen, we all should know that Jesus is coming soon, and so, if this brings Him to US< then be glad....

Think about that, and get a new perspective and don't let Fear be your mindset.

Edited by Behold
  • This is Worthy 2

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92

22 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

I have no intention of turning this or any thread into anything other than what it is....to be perfectly honest with you I hardly ever watched the channel before this corona virus and I was simply commenting on how foolish they sound to me instead of reporting the news

So I'm really not sure about who you would prefer to stay focused on or whom  you consider the fools are? Its merely my opinion     Anyway,be Blessed beloved                     Kwik

Well I know how things go here. One person says something then someone else joins in and so on and so on. Then next we know we are yelling about Republicans and Democrats and fake news and that is how it goes.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

These days, I think we all could use some laughter , so giggle away... :wub:

• Well Said! 3

19 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

I’ll go away now.... 

Oh no,don't go,.....btw,love your new pic and anyway,youre great to have around!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1