• Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

19 minutes ago, DustyRoad said:
38 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

The Earth is flat. 

:soapbox: 

Eggs are also flat!

:emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman:

:soapbox:

:emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman: :emot-bulbman:

Florida is flat and so are our oranges

• Haha 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

18 minutes ago, Sonshine said:

Okay, I’ll quit now.  See y’all! 

Me too.....Im starting to sound like the Title:horse:

• Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

So here's the latest numbers from WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC.

Confirmed in the United States, 69,684.

Total deaths from the virus, 1,049. 

If my math is correct, that is a death ratio of 1.5%.....

So yes be prudent, the President's actions seem to be working.

Here are the stats for French Polynesia.

Confirmed, 25

Hospitalized, 2

Deaths, 0...

I seem to remember a childhood story about a chicken running around screaming, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!"

There are 195 "recognized" countries by the UN in the World, there are 148 countries reporting people infected, that means there are 47 countries that have "not" been affected, ...maybe the "sky is not falling!"

Now for the rest of the story, ...Manufacturing companies in Northern Italy sold their businesses to China, ...China sent workers to run and operate the plants, these "workers" are from the city of Wuhan, China, ...they went home for Chinese New Year, ...were "infected" and went back to Italy, ...and that's how the virus spread so rapidly through Europe, "because" of the CE open borders resolution.

The "point zero" of the virus in the city of Wuhan has been "positively" identified as a fish market in the city, ...so don't be caught up in the "foolish" hysteria of someone eating bats, ...and the Chinese "experts" determined it "started" from contaminated "money," ...the "experts" are debating if is was on purpose, or by accident. 

The "Corona" virus has been around since the 60's, but it only spread through human contact, ...what the Chinese Biological Warfare Laboratory in Wuhan  did is alter "it" to be able to spread through the air.

I wear a "mask" for dust when I work, ...it's much more "safer" with a rubber gasket on the inside edge that causes my face to sweat and actually binds itself to my skin, it's rated for sanding lead based paint, and that's far more "protection" than any  paper "mask" bought from a pharmacy.

However, I do take it off when I'm not cutting or sanding wood, ...that means, even though I'm "isolated" in my home and shop, we have "windows" in both and the virus can come through those windows and "infect" me!

Like I have said in other posts, I obey the government and their rules, ...but my Faith and Trust is in God's promises to me, ...the just lives by his faith.

What I don't understand is how can faith and trust in a mast, with the "known" facts about this virus, ...given someone more "peace" and "comfort" than trusting in our Heavenly Father?

Isn't that like me 'trusting" in my power tools to accomplish the work in completing the cabinets, rather than the Holy Spirit who is guiding, directing and enabling me to do the work? 

History tells us when the Bubonic plague was rampant and spread throughout Europe, that the Jews were the least infected, ...the secular world accredits it to their dietary Laws, ...yeah right! 

Father was "protecting" His chosen people... 

Maybe, just maybe, if there was more quality time spent with our Lord, ...instead of many hours on the internet, His children could understand "His" plans for them during this virus.

Not bashing or "social" shaming, ...just saying...

Lord bless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, JustPassingThru said:

The "Corona" virus has been around since the 60's, but it only spread through human contact, ...what the Chinese Biological Warfare Laboratory in Wuhan  did is alter "it" to be able to spread through the air.

Incorrect. There are four common coronaviruses that can infect humans, first identified in the 1960s, but probably with us a lot longer.

229E (alpha coronavirus)
NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
OC43 (beta coronavirus)
HKU1 (beta coronavirus)

MERS, SARS and now Covid-19 are caused by beta coronaviruses and have appeared on the scene fairly recently.

There was one paper which suggested that parts of Sars-Cov-2 (the one circulating now) contained parts of other viruses, notable HIV, and so could possibly be manmade. That claim has been debunked. The fast majority of experts (or "experts" as you would put it for some odd reason), agree that it most likely came to humans from bats, via snakes. (Hence the punchy name "man-snake-bat-flu", so much better than covid-19, even if inaccurate as it isn't a 'flu). 

All coronaviruses can be spread through the air, but the usual route of infection is by touching a contaminated surface and then touching your eye, nose or mouth. From this it's clear to see that it being altered to "spread through the air" by a Chinese lab is so much horse-feathers. It's also easy to see why washing your hands is highly effective at keeping infection at bay.

Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life". As believers I think it's important that we seek the truth and the Truth in all our daily lives. As you say, internet conspiracy theories and social media memes are not a good source of research and rarely lead to truth. Or the Truth.

Edited by NotAllThere

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah! 

3u6kt6.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Well I know how things go here. One person says something then someone else joins in and so on and so on. Then next we know we are yelling about Republicans and Democrats and fake news and that is how it goes.  

Then again.....it could mutate into a thread about murdered mice......lest we forget......lol....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,448
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Please folks, can you guys have some consideration from Mrs. Kay.   For once she seems to be really serious about something and  you are getting on her NERVES.  

Please have a heart and let the lady have some rest, or just turn it up boys.:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Hope you know, she did leave a couple of times before ...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

8 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Maybe, just maybe, if there was more quality time spent with our Lord, ...instead of many hours on the internet, His children could understand "His" plans for them during this virus.

Not bashing or "social" shaming, ...just saying...

Lord bless

:amen:

Coronavirus live updates: 627 die in a single day in Italy

Largest daily jump in Italy's death toll, as WHO warns the world's youth they are not invincible against COVID-19.

Coronavirus live updates: 627 die in a single day in Italy

Largest daily jump in Italy's death toll, as WHO warns the world's youth they are not invincible against COVID-19.

by Ted Regencia, Farah Najjar & Saba Aziz
20 Mar 2020

The death toll from the new coronavirus has surpassed 5,000 in Europe - the new epicentre of the pandemic - as Italy, Germany and Spain reported a steep rise in infections.

Italy announced 627 more deaths on Friday, the biggest day-to-day increase in the country's four-week epidemic, a day after surpassing China's death toll. The total number of deaths in Italy reached 4,032. 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/coronavirus-live-updates-italy-overtakes-china-death-toll-200319224219279.html

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,269
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

X2:amen:

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Please folks, can you guys have some consideration from Mrs. Kay.   For once she seems to be really serious about something and  you are getting on her NERVES.  

Please have a heart and let the lady have some rest, or just turn it up boys.:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Hope you know, she did leave a couple of times before ...:duh:

We are all enduring a scary time as we try to get a handle on this terrible Pandemic.....I thought Mrs. Kay would get a chuckle from my Mouse Reference.Once Again , I have to learn the Truism.... “No Good Deed Goes Unpunished”.......