IGNORED

Where are those miracle and healing revival pastors that can save nations from Corona..

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

If we only  trust healing storys from those who have no money, that would dis-qualify Jesus. . .

Did Jesus rcvd hundreds million dollar in the donation bag like Copeland or Benny hinn ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

12 hours ago, ReneeIW said:

Thanks for sharing. What a tragic story. I know their deaths must have devastated so many. I think many would believe they were taken because there was a temptation to give them praise instead of God.It’s hard not to become attached to someone who has been blessed with the gift of healing. I’m sorry you went through that.

Blessings Renee

Thank you & yes,it was a difficult time and at that very same time is when I was very ill,going through chemo/radiation   Of course I was not looking to my Pastor for Healing but I was very very close to him....he was a wonderful man & so was his wife who co-Pastored  our church,they are missed:heart:

12 hours ago, TheBlade said:

So the question is not what are they doing.. what are YOU doing about it? What they have MORE Jesus.. MORE of the holy Spirit? Whats the excuses do some use? So sorry.. just like 12..you have the SAME EXACT Jesus holy Spirit in you they did. Who so ever means YOU and ME!

Blessings Blade,

Excellent ,indeed we have the very Same Power in us as the Power that Raise Jesus from the dead.....I don't want to sound like I am boasting but I've walked the oncology ward many a time-and no,I do not have the GIFT but Holy Spirit has(& does )used me there & in other occasions,Praise Jesus,Glory to God!!!!

Anyway,I agree-there is not a "higher/lower" dial of Holy Spirit Power just as you have said there is no "more or less" Jesus  I agree with Jeff too,unbelief hinders the Spirit & many shun Deliverance/Healing

With love-in Christ,Kwik

12 hours ago, Ray12614 said:
16 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Renee

I know what you mean,it is very difficult to discern with so many fakers .My pastor of many years was truly Gifted with a Healing Ministry,he was killed in a terrible auto accident,both he & his wife

The funny thing is I truly believe he was taken from us because I think we were starting to put too much of our Faith in him,if you get what I'm saying....I think about that a lot,most of us scattered after some time after his death-we all kind of felt the same way....All the Glory belongs to GOD ALONE ,whether anyone has the Gift of Healing or not

Anyway,just thought Id share that with you                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

This chat is somewhat clumsy to use, so I guess I will just add my 2 cents here, LOL

If we only  trust healing storys from those who have no money, that would dis-qualify Jesus. Jesus had a treasurer, and evidently there was enough in Jesus treasury that nobody (other than Jesus) missed it when Judas (the keeper of the bag) was stealing from it. Interestingly enough, Jesus did not kick Judas out of His ministry, but, allowed him to stay and take part of Jesus' ministry which included healing.

Certainly there are some fakes, and scoundrels out there, but many are not. Once we go down the road of deciding 'who' can be used by Jesus, and who cannot based on their bank accounts, it is a slippery slope to walk on.  I have heard it said 'eat the hay, and spit out the straw'.  Yes, we should be discerning,  but we really should be careful about accusing another servant to our Master.  But, that is probably just my attitude because a lot of Christians have no problem acusing ministers. BUT I will not join in. I suggest those who hate the tele evangelists put your stones down and let some fruit of love show . . .

Blessings Ray

I'm not quite sure why you have quoted me because I am not the one who sad that,I do not believe only healing "stories" from those who haven't any money.... and I do not use "chat" either so it is a good thing you did post here because you're 2 cents is worth hearing -I agree with what you are saying 100%

I also agree that there are just as many Born Again Believers who are the real deal as there are fakers-I don't have any idea who is a fake & who is not and wouldn't even begin to make that assessment simply by watching them on TV.So,I don't recall accusing anyone of anything but I did say I've often wondered why some of these folks(never mentioned any name)) do not go from hospital to hospital to heal as many individuals as they can by the Power of Holy Spirit if it is as simple as blowing on them & they all fall down & are healed as the performances on TV would suggest .

Having said that Id like to also mention that I do know of someone whos child was near death of an untreatable fatal sickness, & they give Witness of her being Healed during a visit from that s same person I never named....I can not Testify of what I have not seen nor can I denounce what I am not sure of....hope that clears things up a bit

I do not hate anyone,least of all any televangelist-again,I do not know if you are addressing me personally but since you have quoted me I am responding As a matter of fact my TV is on TBN most of the day & sometimes the Word Network or DayStar.....What is good and in line with Scripture is well Received & what is not ,is not    My opinion of this one or that one is pretty irrelevant because I've heard many a Good Word from some of the ones that are not my favorites,lol   After all,God Can use anyone to get His Point across if He so Chooses to

Anyway,thanks for sharing-you can join in (love to have you)because this Thread is not about accusations & it is not about promoting anyone...it was just a question and we all share our thoughts

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Ray

I'm not quite sure why you have quoted me because I am not the one who sad that,

You are right, I guess I see now how to properly reply to individual posts now. (quote then remove all the other stuff). Still getting use to this format of posting/quoting.

Thanks for hearing me out. Hope all here have a great day!

• Loved it! 1

18 minutes ago, Ray12614 said:

You are right, I guess I see now how to properly reply to individual posts now. (quote then remove all the other stuff). Still getting use to this format of posting/quoting.

Thanks for hearing me out. Hope all here have a great day!

Blessings Brother

Of course,no worries,great to have you join us!!!!I'm glad you are figuring it out so quickly,you should've seen me when I first started here(I never even used a computer before WCF,I actually bought a computer to join Worthy Ministries!)So  just keep posting & if you have any questions,just ask

You have a great day too,a God Blessed,God Filled day:heart:                       Your Sister in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

15 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

Once we go down the road of deciding 'who' can be used by Jesus,  

7For a [c]bishop must be blameless, as a steward of God, not self-willed, not quick-tempered, not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money,  8but hospitable, a lover of what is good, sober-minded, just, holy, self-controlled,  9holding fast the faithful word as he has been taught, that he may be able, by sound doctrine, both to exhort and convict those who contradict.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

15 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

If we only  trust healing storys from those who have no money, that would dis-qualify Jesus.

This is what con artists say. This is how leaders deceive people in the church-they claim if you question them, you are really questioning Christ. My opinion is based on God’s Word and the experiences He has allowed me to have. Also, direct knowledge of how some of these faith healers work and how they have to get “permission” from other Christian leaders to even start a faith ministry. It’s almost ran like the Mafia. And one of the most powerful Christian leaders in this country was a former Goldman Sachs partner who started a church in his home and has helped people start healing ministries. And the most famous Christian groups, Christian pastors, theologians, professors and writers  are all connected to him.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 3/25/2020 at 9:13 PM, R. Hartono said:

Such as Todd Bentley, Randy Clark, Benny Hinn, Copeland

Are they still meditating ?

You've listed a few here bro, but the post of persons who feel they have healing ministries is pretty extensive. Never heard of any of them, but that's not surprising. From my limited understanding this sort of thing, I'm not sure they are specializing in plaques. Nice thought, however. There seems to be a very strong impression this was sort of 'tongue in cheek' and/or making a point of sarcasm. If we give them a call, what are your expectancies from them? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Did Jesus rcvd hundreds million dollar in the donation bag like Copeland or Benny hinn ?

The Truth.   At all cost, get the Truth. (it is Written).

He did not deceive people.   He did not ever refer people to a toxic-ologists.....  He healed from the inside out - complete healing,  in union, echad (one), with the Father,  as later the disciples were to be.

He did not speak well of those 'profiting' from anything when they were seeking money,  or trusting in it.   The Truth sets people free from all that,  but only as Written - when their heart is pure, and they seek and keep seeking God's Kingdom....  The world rejects the Truth... even when Jesus was right there/here/ talking to them they still reject the Truth, the Light,  and still seek to "put Jesus to death" if they could.   People are not 'good'.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

23 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Renee

I know what you mean,it is very difficult to discern with so many fakers .My pastor of many years was truly Gifted with a Healing Ministry,he was killed in a terrible auto accident,both he & his wife

The funny thing is I truly believe he was taken from us because I think we were starting to put too much of our Faith in him,if you get what I'm saying....I think about that a lot,most of us scattered after some time after his death-we all kind of felt the same way....All the Glory belongs to GOD ALONE ,whether anyone has the Gift of Healing or not

Anyway,just thought Id share that with you                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

This is totally true. Because we're human we can only see what's in front of us and credit healing or anything else to the vessel or person God uses rather than God himself. 

The truth is as a believer you dont need a band of healing crusade christians to pray over you to get well.  One good example is when(paraphrasing) Jesus told a soldier that ventured out to him that his child would live. Before he even got home they were well. 

All God has to do is say the word and whatever will happen will happen.

• Praise God! 2