• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  5

32 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, it does. If a Christian is indwelled with the Holy Spirit they can not be demon possessed. 

If you “Possess” something—-you “OWN” it.  There is no way a Demon can OWN a Christian.....Torment? Yes......Own? Not Possible...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

16 hours ago, JaneLee said:

Ok, I've asked Jesus Christ to be my Lord and Saviour and prayed the sinner's prayer and repented and asked him to forgive me of my sins and save me, I believe he died on a cross to save me. 

What do I do about being possessed, if someone typed the words of commanding it to come out of me in Jesus Christ's name, would that deliver me? Because I'm still demon-possessed. Please help. Thank you.

Hi JaneLee, 

Combing through the thread I see you have mentioned things like spirit guides and having tarot cards. These are two strong indicators of occult spiritual bondages. Hearing voices, experiencing violent physical manifestations in your body when your trying to fight these things with crosses, praying to Jesus for help and still having problems, are all very occult related. This is no easy thing you're up against. I understand. 

I don't recommend this lightly, but you are probably going to need some deliverance by a team of seasoned Christian prayer warriors to lay hands on you and command the evil spirits to leave you in the name of Jesus Christ. They should be well experienced in this. Most Christian can pray for you in this manner, but when it comes to occult bondages, they need to know how to pray specifically and effectively. 

Not knowing where you are is alright at this point. Your anonymity is important to you as a woman. There are some books out there on deliverance that have been written concerning ministry to those who have been involved from simple little things like astrology to delving deeper into magic and witchcraft. Finding release often takes more than one sit-down session to find lasting freedom. That can take some time.  

And it's a difficult right now searching out and making contact at this time. And it may be awhile before you're going to be able for that. Coming to Jesus and having accepted Him as your Saviour and Lord is a very big step forward. You can pray for yourself. Renounce all these practices, make sure you've thrown out or destroyed all things like the tarot cards and any occult trinkets or amulets. That's important. 

Spirits are rebuked in the name of Jesus, but they aren't immediately cooperative. They may fight and resist you. Especially occult related ones. But keep at it. They may not come out of you right away, but for now you can pray that they loosen their hold on your life. Allow Jesus to give you comfort for the torment. When you hear voices, know that they are lying spirits. Read a bible if you have one. Get one if you don't. 

God bless you, 

David/BeauJangles

• Well Said! 3

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

If you “Possess” something—-you “OWN” it.  There is no way a Demon can OWN a Christian.....Torment? Yes......Own? Not Possible...

That is true. 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, JaneLee said:

The bible doesn't say a Christian can't be demon possessed.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38)

Maybe a Christian can have demons.

Hi JaneLee;

yes I agree with your above statement concerning Christians in that Christians can be demon oppressed,harassed, demonized.

The bible doesn't say a Christian or christian to be can't be demon oppressed/demonized or a christian to be possessed before deliverance.

The bible DOES say to cast out demons : check bible verses at :https://www.openbible.info/topics/casting_out_demons (Here you will find many bible verses that can be helpful.

Here is just one of them:

Mark 3:1514He appointed twelve of them, whom He designated as apostles, to accompany Him, to be sent out to preach, 15and to have authority to drive out demons. 16These are the twelve He appointed: Simon (whom He named Peter),…

Christ Jesus even rebuked Peter and said get behind me satan, so yes you can be a christian and have demons of oppression. He cast out of Mary Magdalene seven demons.

If one has demons of possession or oppression, they need to be cast out in the Blood Name of Christ Jesus..

JaneLee, God will help you if SEEK HIM with ALL your heart daily. One good way to cast out demons is to claim and confess your sins in earnest and be willing that a STOP be to those sins ( because active sins  keeps the oppressive demons alive and at work in you or invites them back in you when you choose to sin or engage in an oppressive sin behavior/addiction.    Ask Christ Jesus to remove them from you and to keep asking HIM until you receive deliverance. Oppressive sin DOES keep you from growing in Christ Jesus and becoming the child of God HE truly desires you to become in Him. The good news is, if you cling to Christ Jesus He is faithful to help you loose those oppressive spirits. But you too have to do your part, because being in a relationship with Christ is a symbiotic relationship. Like any relationship if it is only one sided it cannot really work very well.  Many sicknesses come form sin. God came to heal us of our sins and sicknesses.  Isaiah53.

I say all this from my own experience as a christian who struggled with oppressive sin.  It will leave and you will be free just as long as you cling to Christ Jesus, have a daily relationship with Him, and confess your sins and be willing to let go of them and ask God to remove them. I promises you that He will remove them , And when He does you will wounder how you ever once where so embedded with certain strongholds of sins of oppression. They will become so very foreign to your new nature in Christ, that once delivered, you will wounder how you ever once were so taken by them. Praise God!God will deliver you from them, just you also need to come to Him and acknowledge them before Him. He knows ALL , just He wants you to be honest with Him and have a living relationship with Him daily. Then His Holy Spirit will be alive and living in your heart, changing you and transforming you step by step into the child of God you were always meant to be.

Be careful who you speak with here on worthy or anywhere for that matter, some here on worthy, giving you answers have different beliefs, some who have answered you are secessionist: they don't believe God can heal today like He once did. Be very careful who you P.M. especially be careful if someone is guiding you to PM a man if you are a women.

Some here who claim to be christian still drink regularly, smoke regularly and engage in other unholy things and think that is ok. How can an oppressed person pray effectively to help cast out another oppressed person? how effective is that kind of prayer? Some who have answered you still do these and have already mentioned this in other posts of the past, so I am not just talking through my hat. Be careful, please be careful, not everyone here who says they are christian and are giving you advise, have overcome their own oppressive sins or are living each day like true bible believing Christians to be able to give you biblical sound counsel as they themselves are still deep in their own sins or don't truly believe Gods Word to be the same yesterday, today and forever , therefore incapable of effective prayer or Godly counsel for you, therefore not capable of truly in helping you.  However, there are godly people as Gods Word says, just you have search them out carefully and prudently.Don't  just let anyone place their hands on you to pray, get to know what they believe in first:1 Timothy 3:21This is a trustworthy saying: If anyone aspires to be an overseer, he desires a noble task. 2An overseer,then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

James 5:1615And the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick. The Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiven. 16Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man has great power to prevail. 17Elijah was a man just like us. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years.… Above all,  Christ JESUS can truly help you. Please remember that always. 

Also there are generational curses that can come from either sides of ones family, they need to be broken through prayer in the Blood of Christ Jesus. Some families have ties with secret societies that are luciferian, such as the Freemasons and who have prayed secred oaths and curses on their families. These curses need to be broken by prayer in the Blood Name of Christ Jesus.

If you want to know your answers look for them in the Holy Bible. you can trust His WORD always to be TRUE

IT will give you the TRUE answer.

There are preachers like the late Derek Prince who preached on oppressive demonization and demon possession.

You can listen to some of his youtube sermons . Here are two, I just found quickly on youtube, the titles you can find on you tube:

Derek Prince - Demonized Christians

Derek Prince (Secrets) - 10 Keys For Your Breakthrough

Also, there is a book called "Pigs in the Parlor": A handbook for deliverance from demons and spiritual oppression.

You can find a audio versions of pigs in the parlor by Frank Hammond  on youtube as well.

that may be of help to you.

As for my own deliverance, I received them all from and through a daily relationship with Him, confessing on a daily basis my sins, asking Christ Jesus to remove my sins and oppressive sins, to guide me and protect me and continue to show me the way to become His new Creation. Everyday conscientiously put on your full armor of God, and seek your daily bread in His WORD: Ephesians ch 6, and speak to God throughout you day for guidance , protection, deliverance, whatever need you may need at the moment. He WILL see you through and past whatever is troubling you and give you a Peace this world does not comprehend. Amen!

May God protect YOU in Christ Jesus Always;

1to3

Edited by 1to3
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  4,275
  • Content Per Day:  1.24

On 4/8/2020 at 1:00 PM, JaneLee said:

I have some tarot cards, I could get rid of them. 

What if I don't know any Christians in real life, and I can't get to a church because my parents won't let me and I don't think I'll be able to get away with it, could it be done online?

Yes I was abused ritually, terribly, by evil people who knew things they couldn't know, like even what I thought sometimes, they might have been doing witchcraft or some sort of magic arts to be able to abuse me the way they did. Could they have had something to do with this happening?

Thank you so much for helping me.

Hello JaneLee;

Tarot cards are demonic , of the occult.

Anything of the occult that is in your home should be thrown away.

Even throwing away such things will bring you some deliverance,

I know that when I truly decided to return to the Lord ( over16 years ago), I took all my occult books, tarot cards, book of I ching, chinese horoscope, worldly philosophies, worldly music= that made me suicidal when I licensed to it and  burned them or threw them in the garbage. I burnt all books, paper material and threw away the music in the trash. I can say as God is my witness, that when i did this, I felt such a wait come off my shoulders.

About finding someone to help you online?

Yes there are ministries that deal with deliverance from what you are going through and could help you. Here are two you can go to and call.

https://www.eaec.org/founders.htm

https://www.miracleinternetchurch.com/pastor/

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  2,240
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Hey.. to be set free is easy. Its written OT call on the name of the lord and you shall be delivered Joel "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered" In Jesus name. Now to keep them gone you need Jesus Christ. Thats John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.' And Rom 10 9-10. "that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

For If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. We pray know.. for there is no time and space with God. And when He sets you free..thats EVERYTHING! All those past memories. Just repent and believe on the lord Jesus Christ and you will also be filled with the holy Spirit. And if you have any of that kind of stuff in your house toss it out. Anything that you know is not of God :)

A follower of Christ, can they be possessed? No more like they attach them selfs to you. I have seen believers get delivered... and if you didn't know you would think they were possessed. For Christ and the sweet holy Spirit do not share :)

But.. know this.. to be delivered and not believe on Jesus they can come back 7 times stronger. Remember they can't tell the truth. All they do is lie. Psa 4 <--read that before you got to sleep and all those bad dreams will pass ;) its faith in that name..JESUS.. and the covering of that blood.. in Jesus name. More then 2 of us here praying knowing He has set you free.

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

On 4/9/2020 at 1:00 AM, JaneLee said:

Yes they were spirit guides, but I know they're evil now.

I have some tarot cards, I could get rid of them. 

What if I don't know any Christians in real life, and I can't get to a church because my parents won't let me and I don't think I'll be able to get away with it, could it be done online?

Yes I was abused ritually, terribly, by evil people who knew things they couldn't know, like even what I thought sometimes, they might have been doing witchcraft or some sort of magic arts to be able to abuse me the way they did. Could they have had something to do with this happening?

Thank you so much for helping me.

Thank you.

And thank you all for praying for me, we'll see if this helps. :)

Hi JaneLee

Some good advice here. and as already mentioned by others be careful who you speak to......Things could get worse if you start following a lie you need to be familiar with the word ..satan is the father of lies and would have you believe anything other than you are possessed or if you are a Christian oppressed...Read the bible it is the Word of God, this is your sword to defend yourself, just as Jesus showed us when He was tempted by the devil..He rebuked the enemy with scripture, this is our example to follow...

Matthew 4 :1-11 "Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”

But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ 

Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:

‘He shall give His angels charge over you,’

and,

‘In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’ 

Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not [a]tempt the Lord your God.’ 

Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

10 Then Jesus said to him, [b]“Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’ 

11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him."......

This is the armour to put on daily to protect you from satan..

Ephesians 6: 10-18  "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the [a]wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of [b]the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints—"......

The enemy  will try to deceive you but don't believe his lies, when you accept Jesus you are no longer a victim and you are not to live as a victim you are to lead a victorious life.. You have authority when you use the Name of Jesus...When you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior you are made free by the finished work on the cross..Covered by the blood of the Lamb of God, the enemy has to flee...

Be blessed

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

THEY DO NOT LIVE IN YOU,,,,YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD,, NO ONE ON EARTH SINCE JESUS DIED,, THEY ARE SIMLPY STEALING YOUR THOUGHTS,AND MAKING YOU FEEL GUILTY...SATAN DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW ,,BUT THEY ARE FORBIDDEN TO LIVE IN YOU LIKE THE OLD DAYS,,,,THEY CAN ATTACH THEMSELVES TO YOU,,BUT DO NOT CRAWL INSIDE YOU....IF YOU KNOW SOME ONE THAT CAN IDENTIFY THE DARK SPIRIT,,,,,,SPIRIT OF DEPRESSION,,,SPIRIT OF SUICIDE,,,SPIRIT OF ANGER,,,,AND THEN YOURSELF..WITH STRONG PRAYER,TO JESUS,,,,AND IF AN EARTHLY THING,,STOP AN EARTHLY THING,,YOU KNOW IS WRONG,,AND IN TIME ,,,HOPEFULLY SHORT IT WILL DE-ATTACH ITSELF...……..YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE STAY STRONG....THEY ARE BUGGERS,,BUT YOU ARE STRONGER,,AND HAVE ALL THE POWER OF JESUS IN YOU,,,THIS IS WHY HE DIED FOR US,,, .....SAME WITH PARENTS ON A DIFFERENT  TOPIC,....IF PARENTS TEACH THIER KIDS,,,,SOMETHING NOT OF THE LORD OR THE BIBLE,,,,AND OUT OF CONTEXT,,,,LITERALLY THEY HAVE WRAPED CHAINS OF BONDAGE AROUND THEM...WITHOUT THEM KNOWING...AMEN

Edited by DAVID5

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

13 minutes ago, Roar said:

I had only one experience with my pastor as his assistant at the time with casting out a demon. When I read your story the following verses came to my mind. Let God arise and deliver you!

JaneLee

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/profile/183058-janelee/

We may continue the discussion, as the topic is relevant to others who come seeking the similar advice of demonic oppression/possession. Our optster has left the forum as on April 15, 2020. God bless.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,200
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/7/2020 at 6:16 PM, JaneLee said:

I am tormented by evil spirits, I hear their voices, I am demon-possessed. Can you help me and pray for me and about this. Thank you.

I will be praying for you, but i think you should use your faith to fight these issues back. Repel the negative energy that demons leave in your body. Repel these demons too. Use your faith, put your hands on your head and fight back using Jesus name.