• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/13/2020 at 4:23 AM, mat007 said:

Should I be scared of all those conspiracy theories regarding COVID-19, or the vaccine? Read some posts (I think I also found one here) regarding the fact that the vaccine may contain a chip, and that chip will be the mark of the beast. Also read about the ID2020 Alliance, and the fact that they want to implant microchips into their vaccines, to keep track of everyone that was vaccinated.

I use to code a lot, and I am a tech enthusiast, but am 100% against RFID's.

1.) because they may compromise our privacy

2.) because they may be harmful, physically

3.) because of all those theories regarding the mark of the beast.

I am also a fan of Bill Gates, and pretty much appreciate him for what he did, mostly because he founded Microsoft. Is he an evil person? Does he have anything to do with COVID-19?

I also want to admit that I'm a Pure-O, mostly the scrupulous type.

My advice to you, is to put in place better controls on what rubbish you put in your mind.  If you put in enough garbage in your mind, you'll end up a nut case.

How can a virus, or vaccine, have a 'chip' in it?  This is ridiculous.   The smallest RFID, is many times larger than a needle.   Further, RFID would have to be embedded in the skin, whereas the vaccine has to be put into the blood stream.   The RFID would be swept along the blood stream until it got caught somewhere it was too big to fit through, and then you would have pain until it was removed.

This is all really dumb.

Stop reading conspiracy theories.   Christians are supposed to be people of truth, not people of myths and conspiracies.   Jesus even said "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life".

Filter that nonsense out of your mind, and start using your time for something productive for the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 4/13/2020 at 3:23 AM, mat007 said:

Should I be scared of all those conspiracy theories regarding COVID-19, or the vaccine? Read some posts (I think I also found one here) regarding the fact that the vaccine may contain a chip, and that chip will be the mark of the beast. Also read about the ID2020 Alliance, and the fact that they want to implant microchips into their vaccines, to keep track of everyone that was vaccinated.

I am also a fan of Bill Gates, and pretty much appreciate him for what he did, mostly because he founded Microsoft. Is he an evil person? Does he have anything to do with COVID-19?

You are asking some serious questions and they are partially yes and part no as to the reality of things.

First off, I do not like Bill Gates...  he has done some good things and some bad, but we could write a book about that....   I don't like him for he stole most of the good ideas he put into windows programming and used windows to snoop on people from the beginning.

As for the rfid chip with the vaccine, that's not exactly the case...    he and a company that he funds have created a microdot tattoo that one can use to certify that the person has had a certain vaccine....    or could have completed the worship of the beast.....       this microdot tattoo is pretty sophisticated and I don't know of any information about it's safety.  but the President nor the people advising him are for that kind of thing. That tattoo would be the most likely thing for the mark that I've read about to this date, however who knows what technology is there that we are not being told about.....    the only thing for sure is that some mark is coming but Jesus said we can't be snatched from the Fathers Hand, so when the time comes for the mark we will know it and not take it accidentally or by deception...

/The RFID chips that are inserted into the hand have caused some tumors in animals.   I'm not sure what would happen if the container broke under the skin.

As for the mark of the beast, none of that would really work as long as we have cash to deal with....   and once we do go cashless (and it looks like that's the thing to happen) just about anything could be the mark of the beast.   I would not worry about it until we see some entity demanding worship and dedication to following them.   At that point it probably won't matter for if we don't worship it/him they will kill us anyway.     But I would say that I don't consider the RFID chips safe and would not want one...

As for the vaccine itself, I take them every year and have my whole life.   I'm 73 and in relatively good health.  

As for conspiracy theories, some people should look into them and some probably should not.   I personally like to study them and figure if they are real or not or sometimes just possible. Like the chip being the mark....   could be but probably not for there are other things better for the job.   We should not fear any of it though for if we have the Holy Spirit within us He will get us through whatever is coming....    Just be sure Jesus is your Lord and Savior and everything else will fall into place when the time comes.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

On 4/13/2020 at 5:00 AM, mat007 said:

What about the ID tags? Will those be the mark of the beast?

These could be part of the technology of the Mark of the beast. But the MOB has a "worship" element that points to a Person, the Antichrist. 

As for Bill Gates, I very much doubt he is the antichrist and for that matter Trump or Obama depending on your political persuasion. Bill gates may be the Himmler of the Antichrist, and Bezos his Joseph Goebbels, But they are not the Antichrist. 

You can easily get lost in the world of conspiracy theories and there are many out there, some are True, Most are deliberate disinformation to cover the truth. In fact, the term conspiracy theory was coined to discourage Truthers and label them as a fringe element, and the more wacky the conspiracy theories are out there, the more they can label real truthers as fringe elements. How many times have you been in  a debate on a topic such as Christianity, and the response is "you are nothing but a flat earther" comes up. That is how this works. I will give you another example: Remember all the 911 conspiracies? There was one group that was saying this was planned by the CIA and the President and others knew about it, and wanted to use it to go to war in Iraq. Immediately after this started coming out all sorts of other theories came out that the Images we saw on TV were CGI and the Planes were really Missiles, Which was a load of malarkey As there were thousands who eyewitnessed Planes flying into the trade centers and the pentagon.... all of this caused those Truther elements that were onto something to be lumped into the rest of the 911 conspiracy theories and we never learned the Truth.

Another example is the whole UFO conspiracy to cover up the rise of the Fallen angels for judgement the scripture speaks of. Curiously, UFO'S all of a sudden popped up into culture in 1947 when Israel became a nation... Maybe there is a connection? Is this a conspiracy theory, or are ufo's the conspiracy to cover up the Truth of the Word of God? 

Why is it that for centuries giant Human skeletons have been unearthed all over the world, and old newspaper posts attest to the veracity of this, with many being displayed in public at the time. How is it that this is now considered a conspiracy theory and none of those bones remain for us to see? Is there a cover up to conceal the Truth of the Word of God about Giants? 

May I suggest you do a study of Misinformation and disinformation, before you go after conspiracy theories. Learn how to spot these and this will help you find The truth that is being concealed from you. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

On 4/13/2020 at 4:23 AM, mat007 said:

Now pay attention, 007!

Look up the Isaiah passage about how to deal with conspiracies.

--BB

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/13/2020 at 9:23 AM, mat007 said:

Technology has benefits too. Just don't use technology if it requires you to do something that goes against your faith.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 4/13/2020 at 1:23 AM, mat007 said:

Don't believe what the world tells you to believe. Have faith in God and give this virus to Him.