IGNORED

To Post Tribbers : Why God told us to stay alert if we have to go to the Great Tribulation and be killed anyway ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

Where does it say that in the Scriptures?  God always has a remnant.  The Church will go underground. 

John 9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

NO MAN CAN WORK : Not a single man, christians arrested, church ambushed and destroyed, Bible confiscated in the Great Tribulation.

Remnants will be defeated by the dragon and antichrist : Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,

Daniel 7:21 As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and prevailing against them,22 until the Ancient of Days arrived and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints .....

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

23 hours ago, NonProfitProphet said:

Did I miss in the scripture you shared where it indicates true believers will not go through the tribulation? 

I have been asking that basic question here for the last 16 years or so, so yes, I guess somehow we missed it, since no one will point it out to us!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I have been asking that basic question here for the last 16 years or so, so yes, I guess somehow we missed it, since no one will point it out to us!

LOL. There does seem to be a measure of avoidance regarding that question, in general. I’ve found that even when people see that the original texts contradict their theology, they move on. On other forums, they usually respond with insults, accusations, and anger. I suppose being ignored is preferable.

What they can’t seem to understand is that I once believed as they did until I spent an extreme amount of effort researching it so that it would stand up against any scrutiny- I aimed to provide conclusive scriptural evidence that could not be refuted by anyone... Shockingly, the scripture just wouldn’t conform to my theology, so I decided it would be easier to follow scripture and not interpretations of lacking translations.

The hardest part is seeing people forcibly ignore scripture to hold on to their errant doctrines.  

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I posted a verse that obviously supports the fact that believers will not go through the 7 year tribulation. I will post the whole verse.

Revelation 3: 10 

Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.

Perhaps you didn’t see my question, as I’m sure you wouldn’t just ignore a brother-in-Christ.

In Revelation 3:10, the phrase keep you from bears no resemblance to the Greek text. The English word “keep” is not a translation of the Greek word tereo. The actual meaning of that word is “to attend to/take care of” or “to guard (by keeping an eye upon).” The root word means “to be a spectator/to watch.”

The English word “from” is not a good translation either. It is the Greek word, ek. John uses it in Revelation 16:21: “...men blasphemed God because of the plague of hail...” It is best translated in the context of 3:10 as “because of.” Its consistent with John’s writing style.

Consider Psalm 91, I believe this details this concept of “guarding you because” of a plague, or activities of God’s wrath:

7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;

All I ask is that you consider the original language of scripture, and understand the situation depicted in Psalm 91. They both say the same thing.

Edited by NonProfitProphet
  • Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, Sonshine said:

I don’t know exactly what the saints will face during the great tribulation, and I’m sure there will be some hard times for us; but hey, our God has us covered and will take care of His children—those who have the seal of God in their foreheads.  Only those who do not have the seal of God need worry.

Revelation 9:4 King James Version (KJV)

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

A1C11A0D-AED8-4AFF-B73E-C5DCF7DDA786.gif.623f761ac4dc95e95e8ea9d3bf9c644f.gif

Those are the literal Hebrew from the 12 tribes of Israel. Not the gentiles.

8 hours ago, Sonshine said:

I don’t know exactly what the saints will face during the great tribulation, and I’m sure there will be some hard times for us; but hey, our God has us covered and will take care of His children—those who have the seal of God in their foreheads.  Only those who do not have the seal of God need worry.

Revelation 9:4 King James Version (KJV)

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

A1C11A0D-AED8-4AFF-B73E-C5DCF7DDA786.gif.623f761ac4dc95e95e8ea9d3bf9c644f.gif

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/251603-do-you-suffer-from-trial-of-faith-now/

7 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

The parable of 10 virgins say the wise shall be taken but the foolish shall be left. Open your heart.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

16 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Foolish virgins left behind n screamed "Looord Lord take us in". "I know you not"

so you are saying that if I don't see a rapture in the Bible that I'll be left behind if there really is????

8 hours ago, other one said:

so you are saying that if I don't see a rapture in the Bible that I'll be left behind if there really is????

No you don't unless you Deny it n proclaim it as a lie to people as happening here in this forum by other members.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

No you don't unless you Deny it n proclaim it as a lie to people as happening here in this forum by other members.

even if they have a close walk with the Lord but just disagree with you?