IGNORED

The Mark of the Beast (what it really is explained)

BlessedCreator

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

I agree, though it seems the buying and selling is the pressure to accept the mark and the reason for the mark is to identify who follows the beast and rejects Christ.

100% agree and have always thought this.

11 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

You have a choice whether or not to yield to the Adamic nature. So it’s a choice.

Human nature is not a choice, it's a trait. A trait that is formed before we ever realise what human nature even is. The "choice" comes after realisation, and for many .. if at all.

That nature can influence us if we let it.

Though true, this thinking is actually back to front within the context of our debate.

Our fallen human nature has already influenced us, hence "our human nature" .. I say "back to front" because it is actually the Holy Spirit that influences us if we let "it", or to be fair, some other moral code. This is what Christ's mission was all about, giving us a means to overcome our fallen nature by countering it with His truth through His Holy Spirit working within us.  

The buying and selling is like what they were doing in the temple when Jesus threw over the money changers tables over. The religious leaders at that time were all buying and selling their doctrines and beliefs to others.

Sorry, not so. They were actually "buying and selling" .. behold : 

John 2:14  And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:

Oxen, sheep & doves .. real "products", real money.

Again, actual buying & selling taking place, as it will be for the Mark of the beast system .. this backs my position and contradicts yours, sorry to say. 

The church’s are selling their books and teaching tapes. What ideas do we try to buy or to try to sell to others? He  says thou shall not make my house a house of merchandise. It takes many acts of unrighteousness to corrupt the soul. It’s not just all of a sudden receiving an external mark.

If it were to happen this way, it would only be a manifestation of many acts of yielding to the the inward mark of the beast.

The bible indeed talks about religious establishments/movements using people as merchandise. I fully understand where you are coming from because I fully understand that position !!

What I am saying to you is that your interpretation of buying & selling, through the lens of your doctrine on this matter, just does not fit.

When scripture speaks of buying & selling, it really means buying & selling .. there is no philosophy attached because there is no philosophy involved nor needed.

Where does it talk about a computer chip in the Bible? 

You are referring to what I said here :

(b) deals with some unknown format (cash? credit card? RFID chip? Tattoo? some other yet unknown tech?) that DOES has EVERYTHING to do with buying & selling.

Notice I was putting forth possible options as examples?

Notice this highlighted bit :

(b) deals with some unknown format (cash? credit card? RFID chip? Tattoo? some other yet unknown tech?) that DOES has EVERYTHING to do with buying & selling. 

That should answer your question .. I was questioning possibilities, i was not quoting scripture.

I think I have dismantled your argument, please think on it.

Cheers.

Edited by Serving

16 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Thanks but.. you didn't explain it at all. You said it does not make it true. See they will not be able to buy or sell unless they have the mark. Yet.. this really for me is mute. Well everyone but those written in the lambs book will WORSHIP the beast. See that has to happen first. Again.. kind of hard to buy and sell with out this mark. Again what you said is not in the word of God... about what the MARK of the beast is.

Were you talking to me Blade?

Not sure to answer this or not ..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  0

I believe it is all literal, "that no man may buy or sell, save he that had the mark"

And so, the enemy now today, has many subliminally ready to use the mark during buying and selling. For it is subliminally presented during buying and selling, today.

Which was not the case until about 2012, I'm speaking with love, but not figuratively at all. The mark is definitely literal, what proves it to me right now is the fact that I can't openly type about it! Surely many Christians right now ignorantly have the mark prominent in their house and see it as some sort of godly symbol even though it is 6 6 6 very clearly in their face...

So deception concerning the literal mark is here already,

in the future people will literally put a mark on hand or forehead thinking that by doing such they are receiving 'eternal life' from 'Jesus'.

Many would scorn me right now if I say the name of the symbol... And that is why for me what the mark of the beast will literally be is very clear.

The image also is literal "that the image should both speak and cause as many as would not worship it to be killed"

We can foresee it, before 2005 or so what I'm about to say would have made less sense.

But today just about every 'westerner' has a 'phone', a scrying mirror, a black witchcraft mirror, in their pocket...

My speculations are that; indeed in the future holograms will come up from 'phones', live streamed holographic video, 10G and on will be needed, but they'll do it.

And everyday the beast will give his speech that will come through as a hologram, a hologram of a man seemingly healed from death, speaking.

Think about what John potentially saw; people pull out a flat thing, press on it a bit, and up comes a moving image of a man speaking!

Right?! And they all bow their heads down a bit and watch him!   And so John writes what he saw!  [Rev 1:11]

"That they should make an image of the beast..."

And via the internet, the app itself that streams the holographic video, will know who watches and who does not, and clandestinely people not watching will be taken away...

And so today, people feel as if they "need" a modern phone, surely having one is being engraved into the very fabric of society...

-------

To me it seems clear that while Revelation is somewhat figurative, it is not super ultra figurative, what is written therein concerning the time of the two beasts is clear,

and will be the most clear to the people directly in the time, it is evident that we are drawing closer to those times, but I do not believe the mark is active today.

It will most likely be a literal electronic tattoo, high technology, associated with the idea of living forever, such will be the lure; the lie presented to all mankind; "thou shalt not die".

It will be praised as mankind's 'evolution' and therefore all of society will be built around it such that "no man may buy or sell save he that had the mark or name or number".

And clearly the beast and false prophet culminate as two actual people; Revelation 19:20-21.

Another thing that is clear is that Revelation tells us the number of the beast in a manner that clearly suggests that it is giving us a clue. 

And, dear ones, indeed that is the part that makes everything blatantly obvious if one is willing to look in that direction.

-------

As we follow the teachings of Christ we are brought, by His Spirit, to truth.

The good news that Christ taught is that sincere love for your fellow man is the summary of the whole law.

Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:27-49, Romans 13:8-10, 1 Timothy 1:5

Grounded and rooted in the love that Christ taught; grounded and rooted in Christ.

We are thereby transformed, His Spirit leads us away from the flesh and towards self-control.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

This is a very interesting topic.  I'm wondering whether this "mark of the beast" might indeed be a microchip of some sort, embedded in the hand, used to identify people, and is linked to your bank account, so you can make purchases etc.

But my question is, if this happens, how is this the "mark", unless it's brought in by a global leader, president etc for example, and no-one will be allowed to trade without it?

The mind boggles.....

On 6/19/2020 at 7:21 AM, Erica67 said:

This is a very interesting topic.  I'm wondering whether this "mark of the beast" might indeed be a microchip of some sort, embedded in the hand, used to identify people, and is linked to your bank account, so you can make purchases etc.

It's looking that way. Notice where scripture says this "mark" goes :

Revelation 14:9 
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

To go "in" our right hand etc, surely means "under the skin" would it not? And for that to be so, then it must be some form of technology, like a RFID type chip or some other similar technology not yet released.

But my question is, if this happens, how is this the "mark", unless it's brought in by a global leader, president etc for example,

Pretty much what the bible describes .. 

and no-one will be allowed to trade without it?

Worse than that actually .. They will give us all a choice, one choice .. take the mark or die.

Do NOT take the mark.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

2 hours ago, Serving said:

It's looking that way. Notice where scripture says this "mark" goes :

Revelation 14:9 
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

To go "in" our right hand etc, surely means "under the skin" would it not? And for that to be so, then it must be some form of technology, like a RFID type chip or some other similar technology not yet released.

Pretty much what the bible describes .. 

Worse than that actually .. They will give us all a choice, one choice .. take the mark or die.

Do NOT take the mark.

I could take the mark and it wouldn’t be nothing because I don’t have the inward mark of the Adamic nature. It’s not necessarily an outer mark that condemns you. It’s the inner mark that does. If you truly have that inward mark then it will manifest itself physically which is or can be the physical mark. Scripture says....,

Mathew 15:11,

It is not what is entering into the mouth that defiles the man; but that going forth out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Yes we are born with this Adamic nature but it’s our choice to yield to it or not. Our senses guided by this curse or death decree becomes our reality through many choices. We make this invisible mark to be a visible mark by being continually controlled or guided by the senses.

The manifestation of being controlled by this Adamic nature  may be an external mark. But it doesn’t matter whether it’s an external mark or an internal one. This is why Jesus made a way of escape from being branded by this mark. That way he provided is by taking up our cross and following him.

Also he provides a way by the old nature being killed or denied by the cross or being a sacrifice upon the altar of God. That mark in the forehead is simply what’s conceived in the heart and mind is work out by the works of the hands which symbolizes that mark on the hand.

The buying and selling is just a physical way of understanding what you will embrace by receiving the things that manifest this nature. Those who have this mark will be buying and selling things that have nothing to do with the kingdom of God but they will be peddling the things of the flesh and the doctrines of devils and of men. These are those things that will be bought and sold. This principle was manifested when Jesus turned over the tables in the temple. 

John 2:16,

And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.

The physical buying and selling in a physical temple is only an example of what we do with the fathers house us in our own selves. We are supposed to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. The temple of the Holy Spirit is within us. We are not to merchandise the things of the flesh and the things of the world.
Jesus’s physical turning over of the tables in the temple is what he’s doing within us by turning over the tables of the merchandising we been doing with our Adamic nature. We are trying to buy into other people’s ideas and also the selling of our own ideas that come from men and the devil.

Jesus is the second Adam who reverses this curse so that we can be born again and from above. He brings this curse to naught by his crucifixion and brings us a new resurrected body that isn’t subject to the mark of the beast but has the mark or name of God on his or hers foreheads.

This is why Paul says who shall deliver me from the body of this death. Also this was why Satan was contending about the body of Moses. We all have this death sentence or decree on this physical body. This is why we must all die because of it to escape this curse and be brought eternal life through the resurrected body of Christ that we dwell in that body that was prepared for us to dwell in. 

Hebrews 10:5,

Therefore, when Christ came into the world, He said: “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but a body You prepared for Me.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

I think the preparations for people to accept the mark of the beast has been happening for some time now. The world we live in today, everyone has some kind of electronic record somewhere,  every person has a number for this, or a number for that, but no matter what way one looks at it, we are being prepared.

Reality is our level of technological advancement we are today, this mark of the beast system can become reality any time.

To illustrate, let us look at the following what if scenario. A disease outbreak threatens world civilization, as a preventative to contracting such a disease (or perhaps as a means to cure such a disease) requires people to be injected with something, but at same time such a injection contains some kind of unique means of identification that indicates such a person has been treated.  So in this scenario, when people go  to either there work place to work or shopping mall or markets to buy stuff, you either have individual scanning people (or perhaps even some kind of sophisticated body scanner) to see if they are safe (in other words, treated) or if people are not treated they are refused entry.

The reference in Rev 16.2, the description indicates some kind of side effect. What if, the description given in Rev 16.2 is in relation to some kind of foreign body/bodies that is powered by lithium battaries? And what happens should those batteries end up leaking? If people are not aware, have a read on what happens when lithium comes contact with flesh.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

I think the preparations for people to accept the mark of the beast has been happening for some time now. The world we live in today, everyone has some kind of electronic record somewhere,  every person has a number for this, or a number for that, but no matter what way one looks at it, we are being prepared.

Reality is our level of technological advancement we are today, this mark of the beast system can become reality any time.

To illustrate, let us look at the following what if scenario. A disease outbreak threatens world civilization, as a preventative to contracting such a disease (or perhaps as a means to cure such a disease) requires people to be injected with something, but at same time such a injection contains some kind of unique means of identification that indicates such a person has been treated.  So in this scenario, when people go  to either there work place to work or shopping mall or markets to buy stuff, you either have individual scanning people (or perhaps even some kind of sophisticated body scanner) to see if they are safe (in other words, treated) or if people are not treated they are refused entry.

This is similar to how I see that things could come about.  I see the Covid-19 bug as a means to an end, the end being a mandatory vaccine.  Along with the vaccine will come a way to identify those who have taken it, possibly through quantum dot injection or some other yet unknown technology.  The technology that accompanies the vaccine can, and likely will, facilitate other ID functions as well including banking transactions.  The "infrastructure" that supports the mark will accompany the mandatory vaccine. 

The platform that facilitates financial transactions will already be in place through the mandatory vaccine.  When he rises to power, the man of sin will lock down buying and selling to where only his name/number will work.  All people will need to do is switch from their bank's name/number to his.  The logistics of implementing the technology for the mark will have already occurred through the vaccine.  At least that's my working theory.  We'll see how it goes.

3 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

The reference in Rev 16.2, the description indicates some kind of side effect. What if, the description given in Rev 16.2 is in relation to some kind of foreign body/bodies that is powered by lithium battaries? And what happens should those batteries end up leaking? If people are not aware, have a read on what happens when lithium comes contact with flesh.

I see seven plagues where each plague consists of a trumpet (beginning) and a bowl (ending).  The first plague, which you reference, I see as drought.

• The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.  Revelation 8:7

The burning up is done via drought.  As the drought continues and gets worse, dehydration could affect the body in such a way that will cause a reaction with the "vaccine" and cause loathsome sores.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/21/2020 at 3:02 PM, BlessedCreator said:

Edit: I still do not believe the mark of the beast is a physical mark that is visible on ones body but exactly what it is I do not know for sure. Please do your own research and let God teach you.

The mark of the beast, is not a literal physical mark.
Just as the seal of God (Revelation 7:3) is not a physical mark on the people of God.

That seal we understood as spiritual, in the faith and in
the character; this evil brand we must interpret in like manner, being also
a spiritual mark.

You cannot receive the seal of God without your willingness to serve the Lord and keep His commandments.
Nor can you receive this mark of the beast without willingness to do its commandments and taking an active role
in fighting against God and His saints. A mark that must be spiritually discerned.
(read the Holy Bible and keep God's commandments
and precepts and you will gain this discernment by knowing right from wrong)

There is much fear surrounding this doctrine where there needs not be.
Nobody can unknowingly receive this mark. Those who receive this mark, are made partakers
of the benefits of the beast's spiritual dominion. But by becoming willing servants unto Satan
and his spiritual dominion, have sadly, guaranteed their place in the lake of fire.

Can you explain how you will not beqnle to buy or sell without the mark? Thanks.

Gids