• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Behold said:

He didn't tell any one to inject, drink, or wear it like a perfume.

Well if he didn't say it then why did the manufacturer of Lysol put warns against internal use of disinfectants right after Trump comments. Also calls to New York City's Poison Control Center for exposure to certain household chemicals more than doubled after President Donald Trump suggested injecting disinfectant. I for one am sick of this "gaslighting"coming from Trump supporters. Trying to tell me that I did not hear what I clearly heard.  I know what he said no matter how many times you say he didn't say it. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

13 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
The folks who would follow those suggestions are no more stupid than the man who suggested it!! 

:24:

• Haha 1

Well anywho. I hope we all can agree not to eat, inject or bath in disinfectant. Okay people? We good here? Yeah!:t2:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33

9 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Well if he didn't say it then why did the manufacturer of Lysol put warns against internal use of disinfectants right after Trump comments. 

I posted the actual transcript @ladykay

and why did Lysol hurry and put out a statement??

because they reacted to the media that put out the lie that "donald says disinfectant cures you"......and Lysol realized that many people are controlled by their Television.

They actually believe that the TV is "truth"...so, Lysol knew that these people would be deceived by the Media lie, and perhaps out of desperation actually ingest Lysol.

Then, if it didn't kill them, they would sue Lysol for "damage" and probably get money for being that stupid.

Lysol was just trying to avoid LITIGATION, = "sued".

Edited by Behold

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.33

1 hour ago, Jason Yzaguirre said:

I do think Trump means well, in his own way, but he needs to work on his articulation and overall install a filter every so often. I personally think he was leading the media on cause he knows whatever he says he gets them fired up. At least I hope that's the case. 

Trump later said he was being "sarcastic".

No doubt he was being abused for 2.5 hrs again, as he is every day by the CNN thugs who were accusing him of again not being in the lab all night creating a vaccine.

Edited by Behold
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

I'll only post this - it just goes to show you that some people will do whatever they hear without thinking for themselves, as if they were computers waiting for input.  God gave us a brain to use, let's use it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

I think he should be the first to try it...see what happens. 

Yea and also the new vaccines they are going to push on the public to have to take. I would love to see Trump and Gates be the first to take them.  They may show them taking a vaccine, but I very much doubt it is the same one they are gong to peddle unto the mass public whose income is below 15 million.

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

Its called natural selection ...weeds out the idiots :emot-fail:

Yes it kills and weeds out people with perhaps less education, less maturity.

i mean I once heard Jessica Simpson when she was in her early twenties, say that the tuna she was eating was chicken from the sea and thought she was eating chicken.

Sometimes youngsters just by the fact they are still young and naive, still have a lot to learn. It does not make them stupid just, wet around the ears with still with a lot more growing up to do. Also there is a large % or poor and uneducated. Largely part because of a rotten system in the first place.  Shame on Trump, but then again he is just the same A-H, anaconda head he warned us about when he gave a speech and mentioned the tale of the girl who picked up the snake and then got bitten by the snake anyway even after she helped the snake, Trump said :" You knew what I was from the begginning."   Placing the fault on the girls innocence over the snakes connivings.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

4 hours ago, LadyKay said:

He seem rather serious to me.  Anyway if you are president. You have to be careful what you tell people.

Have to agree.  He got way too casual, can't do that. If he was tired, he needed to shut up not prattle on. None the less investigating  different ways that have been used to treat illness is not a bad thing.

It is hard to break through all the seriously restrictive  regulations that have built up over the decades. Medical people tend to resist anything new to them, because embracing new stuff, new procedures can get them into liability issues  and lawsuits. Plus they have to invest time and money into learning to use new  "stuff".

In general new stuff has to be introduced vi the great teaching institutions to the students that will become the next generation of medical people.They will then cling to the new stuff even as it too becomes old. They will be very reluctant to later on in their own careers embrace new stuff too. it can take  a full twenty years to get new "stuff" embraced and fully accepted as the way to do things. Not many will or can invest twenty years and so not all that much happens that is innovative as there is little way to make a monetary return on it in one's own working lifetime.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,708
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I think he should be the first to try it...see what happens. 

A bit of a mean streak to work on losing, or was that just "humorous"  sarcasm?  LOL

As I remember the President had said he would indeed try the malaria pills if he got sick, and had said; why not  if seriously ill what is there to lose? Do I inhale meds? Yes.  Do I have meds injected into me? Yes.   Do I use hydrogen peroxide on floors, walls,  in my ears, in my mouth? Yes.  Might it be possible to add hydrogen peroxide to an albuterol inhaler? Hmm. Don't know but might be interesting  to find out. Via a properly set up experiment. But Clorox chewables? nope, and Drano?  nope.