kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

First of all God wanted to create me that's why I exist. But life has been very tough for me. I'm a twin. But I lost my twin at birth. I've been in a spiritual battle as far back as I can remember. So tough that I am an outpatient of a psychiatric hospital here in Nigeria. I take a wide variety of psychoactive drugs. Also I have very low self esteem because I think I'm not good looking enough. (It's a picture of me that's with this account. Take a look at my picture and decide if I'm good looking or not. Although frankly I think I'm not good looking. And I think pictures lie sometimes. If you see me in person you'll know I'm not good looking. Now to the crux of the matter - I love Jesus a lot. And I been praying as far back as I know that I want to be with him in heaven. Jesus does talk to me in dreams. And I THINK he has told me my time down here would soon be up (Note: I think). Plus people sometimes act ununderstandable. Don't want to have to live with people like that. Nobody acts ununderstandable in heaven. SO I WAS JUST WONDERING... "MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE JESUS KNOWS I'D EVENTUALLY GET BORED IN HEAVEN THAT'S WHY HE'S KEEPING ME DOWN HERE." You know on earth we get to go to work, school, play sports etc. Not only me actually, all of his children (Keeping us down here). I just want to know what you guys think. Please guys I want sensible, practical answers. Thanks guys...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined the things that God has prepared for those who love him.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

26 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

First of all God wanted to create me that's why I exist. But life has been very tough for me. I'm a twin. But I lost my twin at birth. I've been in a spiritual battle as far back as I can remember. So tough that I am an outpatient of a psychiatric hospital here in Nigeria. I take a wide variety of psychoactive drugs. Also I have very low self esteem because I think I'm not good looking enough. (It's a picture of me that's with this account. Take a look at my picture and decide if I'm good looking or not. Although frankly I think I'm not good looking. And I think pictures lie sometimes. If you see me in person you'll know I'm not good looking. Now to the crux of the matter - I love Jesus a lot. And I been praying as far back as I know that I want to be with him in heaven. Jesus does talk to me in dreams. And I THINK he has told me my time down here would soon be up (Note: I think). Plus people sometimes act ununderstandable. Don't want to have to live with people like that. Nobody acts ununderstandable in heaven. SO I WAS JUST WONDERING... "MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE JESUS KNOWS I'D EVENTUALLY GET BORED IN HEAVEN THAT'S WHY HE'S KEEPING ME DOWN HERE." You know on earth we get to go to work, school, play sports etc. Not only me actually, all of his children (Keeping us down here). I just want to know what you guys think. Please guys I want sensible, practical answers. Thanks guys...

Hi kenny2212, Take courage in truth of God's Word. We won't be bored in heaven. All the bad stuff gets sorted out and disposed of and then we are glorified in Christ and live forever as perfect people in a perfect place. The Word of God is clear...THERE IS NO MORE CURSE...and...THE TREE OF LIFE IS THERE.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Rev 21:27  And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev 22:1-5  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. (2)  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (3)  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (4)  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. (5)  And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God gives them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

• Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

40 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Hi kenny2212, Take courage in truth of God's Word. We won't be bored in heaven. All the bad stuff gets sorted out and disposed of and then we are glorified in Christ and live forever as perfect people in a perfect place. The Word of God is clear...THERE IS NO MORE CURSE...and...THE TREE OF LIFE IS THERE.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Rev 21:27  And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defiles, neither whatsoever works abomination, or makes a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Rev 22:1-5  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. (2)  In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (3)  And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (4)  And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. (5)  And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God gives them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Thanks Michael. I really appreciate your help.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Kenny,

Will you be bored in Heaven? No, not according to Scripture!

1 Corinthians 2: 9, But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

Kenny,

The presence of God cannot be overstated. If he came to you this very moment, you would feel absolutely filthy and totally unworthy. And yet His love and acceptance would overwhelm those feelings of unworthiness. You would be and  are worthy because of His son. There is no way to describe His love. He is so overwhelming, and pure, and love, and worthy and majestic that you would not be able to stand in His presence and He would let you know that you are only able to experience a small part of Him.

As to your looks, you appear to be a handsome man with very sincere eyes. Truth be told, that means nothing. Accepting yourself and what God created is what is important. Make the most of who you are able to become. Believe God, trust God, follow God, be faithful in your offerings and tithe to God wisely. spend time with God, talk to Him so when your time comes He will not say I never knew you. Nothing, and I mean nothing is as important as your relationship with God and the acceptance of the free gift of His Son paying the penalty for your sin.

Will you be bored in heaven, there is not even the smallest chance of that. As to the alternative, a complete separation from God and the absence of His love. A place of no hope and torment with demons taking pleasure in your pain.

Chose the free gift.

Edited by The Light

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Jesus loves you more than you as a human can comprehend. God does not look at the outward appearance He looks at the heart. No one will be bored in heaven. God has a plan for your life. From the time you were born until you die. It is very important to stay faithful to God no matter what you go through. He will bless you for that. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,774
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

If you hate your (carnal) life here on earth, you should then not find a spiritual life in heaven boring.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

• Well Said! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/25/2020 at 2:40 PM, kenny2212 said:

According to Mark 11:23 and other verses, every adult in the world today is living the words he or she spoke yesterday and the day before that, and the years before that. Our words are snares that capture us.

If you wish your life to change, you will have to change your words: STOP saying what you see and what you feel and begin saying about you what GOD Has said about you. 

Speak words that will CHANGE you: speak only words of what you WANT in your life. God purposely spoke words to CHANGE THINGS. He has given us that same privilege. 

• 3 months later...

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Bored in Heaven?  

wow....just curious, what do you think you will be doing with your life when you leave this planet? 

I’m expecting to be given an assignment here on Earth to help out Jesus while he is ruling here in the Millennial Kingdom. Don’t see this as being boring at all.