• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

20 minutes ago, AngelInTraining93 said:

Shake the dust off your feet at them, my man. Matthew 10:14.

Well, this was my experience other than the previous post about forsaking the world and friends who are in it. If they tell you, "Don't give me that Jesus stuff dude, I don't believe in that garbage you're selling me!" then that would also be what I'd do. But, if they aren't against Him, some of them might by your example before them eventually come to Christ.

I can only think of one or two that ever said that to me, but they were strangers when I used to do street ministry. As I've also posted, ALL my real friends came to Jesus. So don't be hasty and go with the Lord's Spirit in guidance. Here's a scripture that comes to mind. We need to attune ourselves accordingly and with keen discernment in Him. God bless. :) 

Mark 9:40 KJV 40For he that is not against us is on our part.

Edited by BeauJangles

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/19/1982

I just don't partake into their habits and establish neutral ground. If they are true friends/family they have in my experience respect that. I have family and friends that are into things that I don't agree with morally and they know it so they just don't do it around me. I'm not perfect, never will be, and I don't judge people however if I know people who's habits are really not acceptable, then they will not be in my life unless I have to work with them or put up with at gatherings. 

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/28/2020 at 6:36 PM, AustinIfeanyi said:

Brethren please I wanna ask, How do you deal with friends/Neighbours with very bad habits and doesn't wanna change, but rather want you to always be around them and get upset when you stay away from them?? Knowing that the bible told us to flee from such people, how do we manage their feelings so they dont feel rejected ?? Please share your experiences. 

Thank you. 

If doesnt mean that you should not be their friend but do not do the things they do.