IGNORED

An Awkward Moment in the Pre-tribulationists’ Honeymoon...

NonProfitProphet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,640
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/1/2020 at 12:17 AM, NonProfitProphet said:

I’ve literally had pre-tribbers tell me they were looking forward to killing me when they “return” as an army.

Well, that's not a doctrine of love is it?

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/3/2020 at 10:41 AM, Revelation Man said:

Armageddon is the Marriage Supper.

So you're saying the bride of Christ is going to eat the flesh of men and drink the blood?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

27 minutes ago, Diaste said:

So you're saying the bride of Christ is going to eat the flesh of men and drink the blood?

I have been reading some of the outlandish statements on this site today. I think God does have a great sense of humor and is presently reading some of this 'stuff' and rolling around the throne room laughing at us...

Oh BROTHER!!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

Its METAPHORIC like pretty much all of Revelation. Why is that s hard to understand when everything in the book is a Metaphor ? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

11 hours ago, Diaste said:

At best it's Talmudic, if it's real. The unexpected moment of the return for the bride is biblical, I have never heard about the 7 day thing anywhere but on this forum.

It seems to me that when the return for the bride was near, the virgins knew it. I have always thought it would be, "the friend of the bridegroom" who comes to announce His approach. This is why I have believed it will be Elijah and the other witness whose presence will unmistakably mean Jesus' Second Coming is near. We know how long their ministry is. Shortly after they ascend into a cloud, we will see the cataclysms of Revelation. (as in, the asteroid strike of Rev 8, the quake in Jerusalem may be caused by its nearness before it strikes- within the hour after they are taken up...that impact initiates the cataclysms) 

21 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Its METAPHORIC like pretty much all of Revelation. Why is that s hard to understand when everything in the book is a Metaphor ? 

This is why I find your conclusions less than credible. There are some metaphors, some allegory, some analogies, etc., when they appear they are explained and it's all literal after that.

16 hours ago, Diaste said:

This is why I find your conclusions less than credible. There are some metaphors, some allegory, some analogies, etc., when they appear they are explained and it's all literal after that.

The whole book is Metaphoric in nature but has TRUE MEANINGS that are not Metaphoric.  The Feast represents those of God who GAIN VICTORY over Evil.  So every metaphor is a CODE for the TRUE MEANING. You seem to understand that only in part, the parts you understand that are Metaphoric in nature, the parts you disagree with someone on are not Metaphoric in Nature. 

The WHOLE BOOK is Metaphoric except parts that couldn't be understood anyway at the time, like the Fire coming in ahead of the Asteroid { Mountain} that is going to hit the earth. The word star comes from the Greek word Aster, where we get Asteroid from. Everything described in Rev. 8 is nothing more than a huge Asteroid slamming into earth. The 6th Seal then comes to pass via the Fourth Angel as it hits the Earths light from the Sun, Moon and Stars will diminish {1/3} from the plume of smoke and dust, debris, fires etc. etc.

God gave us the book of Revelation in code on purpose, so that only the Church could understand it, and that only by using the Old Testament to decode it.

Edited by Revelation Man

46 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You seem to understand that only in part, the parts you understand that are Metaphoric in nature, the parts you disagree with someone on are not Metaphoric in Nature. 

Not what I said. The wise discern which is which. It's not a metaphor, "a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable." that "The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast on the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.". An icy stare is a metaphor. A sunny personality is a metaphor. I think you mean allegory, but it's not that either. It's literal. It's prophecy. 

58 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The WHOLE BOOK is Metaphoric except parts that couldn't be understood anyway at the time, like the Fire coming in ahead of the Asteroid { Mountain} that is going to hit the earth. The word star comes from the Greek word Aster, where we get Asteroid from. Everything described in Rev. 8 is nothing more than a huge Asteroid slamming into earth. The 6th Seal then comes to pass via the Fourth Angel as it hits the Earths light from the Sun, Moon and Stars will diminish {1/3} from all the smoke.

I agree there are two 'somethings' that fall to earth. One 'like a great burning mountain' one a 'great star'. But it ain't metaphoric, it's a physical something that looks like a burning mountain. An asteroid would not be what it is however. It would be a meteor. An asteroid orbits the sun and does not collide with a planetary body. A collision is by a meteorite.

You could be right. Or it could be three separate incidents. It's at least two separate incidents: one a mountain and one is a star.

Not what I said. The wise discern which is which. It's not a metaphor, "a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable." that "The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast on the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.". An icy stare is a metaphor. A sunny personality is a metaphor. I think you mean allegory, but it's not that either. It's literal. It's prophecy. 

{You forgot to place all the meanings} So the above.......OR.......a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, especially something abstract.

Now that we got the full picture of what a Metaphor is we can proceed with the full knowledge of said word. And I am correct, pretty much ALL of Revelation is Metaphoric, Rev. 8 IS NOT, and I stated as much, its an actual DESCRIBED EVENT of an Asteroid. Whereas Rev. 19 and the Marriage Supper is a Metaphoric description, like MOST of the Book of Revelation {BoR }is. So we agree, Rev. 8 is not Metaphoric in Nature for the most part. There was no need to cover up its meaning because no one understood it anyway.

I agree there are two 'somethings' that fall to earth. One 'like a great burning mountain' one a 'great star'. But it ain't metaphoric, it's a physical something that looks like a burning mountain. An asteroid would not be what it is however. It would be a meteor. An asteroid orbits the sun and does not collide with a planetary body. A collision is by a meteorite.

You could be right. Or it could be three separate incidents. It's at least two separate incidents: one a mountain and one is a star.

I didn't say it was, I said Rev. 19, the Marriage Supper is Metaphoric in Nature, like MOST of the BoR is, but that means parts are not, see Rev. 8 as an example of what is not metaphoric for the most part. A Star is not falling however, I think it means an Asteroid. We couldn't  survive a star crashing into earth, of course, so IMHO, that is more of a translation misunderstanding. 

I think the Mountain is the Asteroid. But the EXPLOSION just after impact is going to by HUGE. In 2029 an Asteroid they are calling Apophis {Egyptian Demon god} will be VERY, VERY CLOSE to us. It will be here on Friday the 13 !! Trump created the SPACE FORCE !! I wonder why ? 

Apophis
The closest known approach of Apophis comes on April 13, 2029, when the asteroid comes to within a distance of around 31,000 kilometres from Earth's surface. The distance, a hair's breadth in astronomical terms, is ten times closer than the moon, and even closer than some man-made satellites.

I think this is Joel's DAY OF THE LORD description, and the Rev. 8 described star {Asteroid}. Thus if this hits in 2029 like I think it will, and that is the MIDWAY POINT of the 70 week, we can, via intelligent  CALCULATION come up with a date that means we KNOW WHAT SUMMER it is like Jesus said in Matt. 24:32-35. All we who believe in the Pre trib Rapture have to do is count backwards from Fri. the 13 {April 13, 2029} 1260 days and we kinda have THE SEASON of the Rapture if the 2029 Even is the DOTL event...........So April 2029 - 3 years = April 2026. Then we need to take off a half year, So that would put it in the Fall of 2025 !! Jesus told us we can KNOW THE SEASON, but not the day. I wonder if I could add that up EXACTLY to the 1260 days and if it would correspond with the Feast of Trumps.......:noidea::D.  I truly believe the time is now brother. God did not give me all the info on end time events I have for no reason. 

God Bless.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  268
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,229
  • Content Per Day:  3.48
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 1:38 PM, The Light said:

Hi Marilyn,

So lets get out the microscope -

You have jumped from the coming of Jesus, for the gathering from heaven earth in Matt 24 to the separation of the sheep and goats on earth in Matt 25. Not the same event.

The gathering from heaven and earth occurs immediately after the tribulation of those days, but BEFORE the wrath of God begins.

Hi The Light,

The gathering of the dispersed Jews in the trib, is AFTER Jesus comes with His angelic army.

`Immediately AFTER the trib of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. THEN the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will SEE THE SON OF MAN coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And THEN He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect, (Israel) from the four winds, form one end of heaven to the other.` (Matt. 24: 29 - 31)

The order is very clear -

Shaking of heavens - Everyone sees the Lord approaching - He sends His angels to gather Israel.

All AFTER the trib/wrath.

• Thumbs Up 1