IGNORED

If you think its not safe to sleep in alligator's cage dont assume you are such holy that the virus won't affect you.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I did not realize that your name was "Some people".  Had I know that that was your name I would have worded it differently. Because I was not talking about you personally. But commenting on the many other posting on threads on the same topic.  I am not a person that would society shame anyone.  

Okay, explanation accepted...

Now can we talk about the Word of God, ...specifically Psalms 91?

Lord bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Now can we talk about the Word of God, ...specifically Psalms 91?

If Psalms 91 applies to every Christian. Then why have Christians died of this? Why do they die of Flu and cancer and other such illnesses? 

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, Cornelius10 said:

I would sleep in an alligator cage for enough money, but I would have to have the time to get to know the alligators first, and no throwing chickens by my head as I sleep.

I am not getting into an alligator cage of a bunch of people that have not respected their animals.

If they raise the alligator only for Skin and meat, and treat them as such, I am going to need some time with the alligators before I sleep in their cage. The treatment of the alligators will also have to be under my care for this time before I sleep in their cage.

Yes for enough money I would do it. Like I said I am going to need some time with the alligators Before I do it, and no feeding frenzies while I sleep.

well , since i love not money ,   yeah , NOPE i wont go sleep with the gators .     But as i said , if men threw me into a cage , MY LORD IS WITH ME .      now let all hands fly up and praise the KING . 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

:dance:

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

If Psalms 91 applies to every Christian. Then why have Christians died of this? Why do they die of Flu and cancer and other such illnesses? 

Simple.   Not everyone called Christian is ...Christian.  

Second,  as God says again:   "MY PEOPLE" perish for lack of knowledge.   See?  They do not know what to do, so they perish.

The directions, the instructions,  the examples of how to live, of what to do,  have long been opposed publicly and privately,  in society and in churches,  by those making money,  and most others.    

The simple instructions,  the simple preventions,  the simple remedies,  require a total life change (God's Way) ....  God requires a total life change....

Few change.

1 hour ago, Rick_Parker said:

I am a senior citizen with a serious underlying medical condition, one of the most vulnerable. So, I choose to self isolate as much as possible. But people who are healthy and able bodied (most of the Nation) should not be forced to do the same. If someone is fearful of the virus, then by all means stay away. Wear a mask and gloves. Stay at least 6 feet away from the people standing around you. That is the way to not be exposed to the virus. But, that is your choice. The vast majority of the people are not afraid and want to get back to normal.

Good (compared to the 'many' not good).......    and I think , likewise, if you could have in the past,  found out what to do,   to not be 'vulnerable',  you may well have learned the way,  and pursued it willingly,  finding knowledge of what to do along the way, testing and proving every step,  as God Grants.   No worries be somewhat 'protective' until what is to be known is known....  and not senselessly, no,  but with Wisdom and Knowledge step by step,  slowly or fast,  as God Directs.....

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Ok......so Christians don't die of cancer and illness and if they do they are not Christians?

They do not know what to do, so they perish.

Like they don't know they are suppose to avoid crowds of people and not touch their face. (like they tell us to do to avoid Covid-19)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

MSM, which wouldn't tell you the truth if it bit them in the ......

Yeah you should watch some right wing news place where they tell you everything is fine and none of this is happening. :t2:

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Yeah you should watch some right wing news place where they tell you everything is fine and none of this is happening. :t2:

watch anything you have watched,  it doesn't do any good, does it ?

Like posts below -  if that is the way of the world to think,  it is not at all in line nor in harmony with Scripture, is it ?

i.e. trusting those who seemingly are being trusted,  leads to God's Curse, as God Says,  in His Word - do not trust men/flesh/ canral society...  including professors or the 'wisdom of the world' which God rightly calls stupid,  folly,  foolishness...

If you can explain, contrary to , opposed to,  and instead of God's Word,  why people are dying,  go ahead... do so.

God already shows why, all through all of His Word,  PERFECTLY....

and only a little has been posted in answer to the posts asking why it happens -- God is not at all surprised,  and He knows who are His,  and who is doing what is right, as God says (not as men who are opposed to Him and opposed to His Word always say ).

God's Promises in Scripture are totally and always true......  

men are not faithful though.

7 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Ok......so Christians don't die of cancer and illness and if they do they are not Christians?

Like they don't know they are suppose to avoid crowds of people and not touch their face. (like they tell us to do to avoid Covid-19)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Second,  as God says again:   "MY PEOPLE" perish for lack of knowledge.   See?  They do not know what to do, so they perish.

The directions, the instructions,  the examples of how to live, of what to do,  have long been opposed publicly and privately,  in society and in churches,  by those making money,  and most others.    

The simple instructions,  the simple preventions,  the simple remedies,  require a total life change (God's Way) ....  God requires a total life change....

Few change.

Those dead buildings are not His church Words r important ?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1