• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 5/6/2020 at 11:32 AM, JustPassingThru said:

President Trump is doing what he thinks is best for the Country and the People of the Country,

Yes, I think so too. I noticed several times that Pres. Trump seems to believe in positive speaking. Until he knows for a fact that the worst has happened he assumes a favorable outcome will occur. Or maybe he also says the best is occurring because that's his job. In a time when many people are ready to give up hope, what would happen if the president spoke like he believed the worst will happen. That would make many more people give up. It's a shame he then gets criticized for having a positive attitude. I think he's doing the best he can.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member

I don't think this is part of conspiracy to make money. I suppose it might be, especially if it turns out this virus isn't as contagious as we now think. But I'd also be delighted to find out it isn't very contagious. Wouldn't it be great if only 10% of the people exposed to Covid-19 actually become ill and of those 10% only 1 - 3% die. I'm hoping for this, but we just don't know yet.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98

18 hours ago, JTC said:

Wouldn't it be great if only 10% of the people exposed to Covid-19 actually become ill and of those 10% only 1 - 3% die. I'm hoping for this, but we just don't know yet.

Brother, ...according to the "official" number of deaths posted this week by the WHO from the virus, ...the death ration to the world's population is 0.0014 of one percent of the 7 billion alive on planet earth today.

More people die from drowning per year than this virus, ...there are more people addicted to drugs and alcohol one the planet than those "infected" from this virus...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Brother, ...according to the "official" number of deaths posted this week by the WHO from the virus, ...the death ration to the world's population is 0.0014 of one percent of the 7 billion alive on planet earth today.

More people die from drowning per year than this virus, ...there are more people addicted to drugs and alcohol one the planet than those "infected" from this virus...

but what you guys don't say is that .9986 of the worlds population hasn't got the virus yet and that's what we are working on  "to see that they don't."

But of those in the USA as of this morning who have gotten the virus and got sick enough to be tested, of those that are either over it or died , 26% have died...   and of those who contracted the disease and tested positive 76% are still sick and we don't know who of them will live or die...             It's been going long enough now that autopsies have been done on those that have died and found severe damage to lungs, heart, blood system, liver and kidneys....    it also can affect the digestive track and has caused central nervous system symptoms and been found in the lining for the brain and central nervous system..............        once people who have survived get tested it will be interesting to see what kind of damage was done to the people who did not die....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

4 minutes ago, other one said:

but what you guys don't say is that .9986 of the worlds population hasn't got the virus yet and that's what we are working on  "to see that they don't."

But of those in the USA as of this morning who have gotten the virus and got sick enough to be tested, of those that are either over it or died , 26% have died...   and of those who contracted the disease and tested positive 76% are still sick and we don't know who of them will live or die...             It's been going long enough now that autopsies have been done on those that have died and found severe damage to lungs, heart, blood system, liver and kidneys....    it also can affect the digestive track and has caused central nervous system symptoms and been found in the lining for the brain and central nervous system..............        once people who have survived get tested it will be interesting to see what kind of damage was done to the people who did not die....

People do not appear to understand the way it travels and what exponential growth is. So sad. Like the days of Noah when people do not listen.

On 5/9/2020 at 8:37 AM, other one said:

It's been going long enough now that autopsies have been done on those that have died and found severe damage to lungs, heart, blood system, liver and kidneys....    it also can affect the digestive track and has caused central nervous system symptoms and been found in the lining for the brain and central nervous system..

This is what makes it so scary. What started out as just another virus that causes respiratory infections now seems to harm almost every part of the body. And originally we didn't think it effected children, now we know it does. And I just heard on the Dr.Oz show that it's effecting children's gastrointestinal systems in a way that hasn't been seen in adults yet. Scary.

But how much longer can we keep the country shut down. Some things have to get started again and soon. Elective surgeries for one. If we don't start doing elective surgeries very soon those elective surgeries are going to become emergency surgeries. We don't want that.

So far we've been trying to keep the loss of life to a minimum, but maybe that's just not going to be possible. Maybe we're just going to have to accept that what is to die, let it die, and what is to be destroyed, let it be destroyed. I sure hope not, but how much longer can we keep the country shut down. I had hoped that even the average joe would have called on God by now, but I don't see it happening. I still believe that only God can stop this thing, whether He does it miraculously or He lets us get a handle on it doesn't matter. Only God can do it. And based on what God usually does in situations like this, He wants to see the world acknowledge Him and glorify Him. I'm still hoping.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

you are correct JTCwe have to stop the shut down ..   live or die, sick or well, we must go back to work.....    but we should do so understanding the danger...     and that's my problem for too many want to just treat this as nothing....    

Not a single person. Not ill with it not died of it. 

This of course is good but also a bit strange really. Considering how our lives are disrupted and we cannot see anyone. 

4 minutes ago, other one said:

too many want to just treat this as nothing..

Agreed. But it's not nothing. Maybe when the death toll hits 500,000 or 1 million the average person will start talking about God. I'm not saying they are all going to become Born Again Christians (although that would be nice) but maybe they'll all say a prayer before doing something important. Such as a surgery or fighting a fire. As far as I know, during WW2 most Generals asked a Chaplin to say a prayer before he sent his men into battle. This is the kind of thing I mean. Acknowledgment of God. If I worked in a research lab I'd have us start each day by asking God to help us find a treatment for this disease. 

• Thumbs Up 1