IGNORED

Will this be our new normal or will things go back to normal?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

Normal to me is to be free to live our lives. To act and be human beings. Not to cover our faces and avoid all physical contact. This virus is stopping us from living, it has destroyed my life. I hope it is conquered soon. But i know it will take a long time to restore normality, it is now not a world i want to live in. 

I put my trust in God and in obeying official instructions from our governments.  

The problem with official instructions is that we are getting conflicting messages. Most of our health experts are telling us to take it slow in reopening, while many political legislators are already reopening ready to sacrifice millions of individuals if necessary in order to maintain the status quo.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50

On 5/11/2020 at 4:07 AM, Figure of eighty said:

Im just wondering how long Covid will drag out.

well, i just read this article that Taiwan has managed to stamp out Covid all without a lockdown.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,245
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

25 minutes ago, luigi said:

The problem with official instructions is that we are getting conflicting messages. Most of our health experts are telling us to take it slow in reopening, while many political legislators are already reopening ready to sacrifice millions of individuals if necessary in order to maintain the status quo.

the liberals are not wanting us to go back to work, but to stay closed and destroy our economy in hopes the president will not get reelected....
We are getting conflicting things even from the medical people because there is a lot of money involved in how we treat this virus and it is really new and we learn more about the virus itself every day....    It has kind of become a quest for me in deciding who's doing what because of what agenda they have....
As for the virus itself, it's hard to pin down reality...    it's a new virus and it's already mutating...    the strain we got on the west coast is a bit different than the one in New York....   

It is interesting to watch...   but I'm an old guy that doesn't have to work for a living any longer so it's not a big problem for me....    a little annoying at the most.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Equippers said:

well, i just read this article that Taiwan has managed to stamp out Covid all without a lockdown.

I wouldn't call it stamping it out...  they have managed it's spreading so far...   but last time I checked they still have 58 active cases...   and they do still have to interface with the rest of the world...

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Content Per Day:  1.03

3 minutes ago, other one said:

the liberals are not wanting us to go back to work, but to stay closed and destroy our economy in hopes the president will not get reelected....
We are getting conflicting things even from the medical people because there is a lot of money involved in how we treat this virus and it is really new and we learn more about the virus itself every day....    It has kind of become a quest for me in deciding who's doing what because of what agenda they have....
As for the virus itself, it's hard to pin down reality...    it's a new virus and it's already mutating...    the strain we got on the west coast is a bit different than the one in New York....   

It is interesting to watch...   but I'm an old guy that doesn't have to work for a living any longer so it's not a big problem for me....    a little annoying at the most.

Hello other one,

I do not recognize Dr. Fauci, and our other health experts who are telling us to take it slow as representing "the liberals" as you describe them. Dr. Fauci is also somewhere around 80 years old, and so I do not believe that his motive for warning us to take it slow is so that he may get rich by lying to us about the current pandemic. 

I do agree with you that this virus is mutating. The latest strain appears to also be affecting children more, whereas earlier strains barely affected children.

6 minutes ago, other one said:

I wouldn't call it stamping it out...  they have managed it's spreading so far...   but last time I checked they still have 58 active cases...   and they do still have to interface with the rest of the world...

well they have no new cases, all without resorting to lockdown measure.

lets face it, compare with the mess going on in the rest of the world, they are doing really well for a country of 2o odd millions.

2 minutes ago, luigi said:

Hello other one,

I do not recognize Dr. Fauci, and our other health experts who are telling us to take it slow as representing "the liberals" as you describe them. Dr. Fauci is also somewhere around 80 years old, and so I do not believe that his motive for warning us to take it slow is so that he may get rich by lying to us about the current pandemic. 

I do agree with you that this virus is mutating. The latest strain appears to also be affecting children more, whereas earlier strains barely affected children.

Fauci is involved in the vaccine and drug side of things and has his agenda's also.....       Pelosi, Schumer and a few democratic Governors are the ones I am mainly speaking of wanting to hurt the chances of the President winning again in November.

4 minutes ago, Equippers said:

well they have no new cases, all without resorting to lockdown measure.

lets face it, compare with the mess going on in the rest of the world, they are doing really well for a country of 2o odd millions.

They are doing very well and it would have been great if the rest of the world would have done some of the same things they did.....   I think most important is their distrust of the Chinese Communist Party...   they were not listening to the lies the CCP was pushing out to the world.       Second, they were extremely damaged by SARS 1 and had emergency plans set in place to better deal with it....     They did not have decision makers in bed with the CCP so they reacted much faster than the rest of the world....     land last but most important the general population there because of the devastation of SARS 1 took this as very serious  from day one......      and those things I haven't seen around the rest of the world..

I do agree with you that they have handled this much better than the rest of us.....     but it's really not over..   and stamped out is not reality even there.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, other one said:

They are doing very well and it would have been great if the rest of the world would have done some of the same things they did.....   I think most important is their distrust of the Chinese Communist Party...   they were not listening to the lies the CCP was pushing out to the world.       Second, they were extremely damaged by SARS 1 and had emergency plans set in place to better deal with it....     They did not have decision makers in bed with the CCP so they reacted much faster than the rest of the world....     land last but most important the general population there because of the devastation of SARS 1 took this as very serious  from day one......      and those things I haven't seen around the rest of the world..

I do agree with you that they have handled this much better than the rest of us.....     but it's really not over..   and stamped out is not reality even there.

i agree, their distrust of Communist China really worked in their favor in this case.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,506
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

It's interesting, the things that are being openly said and worked on globally behind the scenes, that major media is not reporting or commenting on. Forced immunizations, a personal and individual tracking system [identifier] of whom has or had this virus and their status and where they have been. Permanently eliminating free travel, congregating in groups [sports events, child daycare, airports, markets, conventions, assemblies, etc.] for those whom cannot document and prove their exposure and status [your papers please]. Very rich globalist nobodies, having influence and sway over governments, policy and responses. 

The spread and mortality rate for this Covid-19 pandemic, is fifty times less than predicted, and not much worse than a typical bad flu season, based on some reports I've seen. Yet the world is in a panic and screaming for a solution, any solution, and will give up rights and freedoms for this perceived protection. 

Do we have the necessary technology to implement such a tracking system and the global elite will to initiate it? Everyone knows a good crisis is never to be wasted...

I'm personally suspecting this will be the initiation or precursor of a global tracking system that does away with paper passports for free travel and assembly, in the name of health and safety. I'd start selling it to the public by advertising; why stand in those long waiting lines to go to or attend xxxx; bypass those lines and waiting times by getting this xxxx. Don't be selfish, think of others. 

I'm going to book marks this, and see how accurate my thoughts are one year from now. 

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

I believe the books of Daniel and Revelation are coming into sharper focus and clarity by the day now, as we see the Day approaching. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1