Is it ok...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

You better be looking for Jesus if you’re doing that stuff!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

On 5/12/2020 at 4:00 PM, Frank Goad said:

for people to look for jesus using astral projection and lucid dreaming?:help:

No, yes.

Astral projection is tied in with a bunch of mystical crap, that is mutually exclusive to Christianity.  I would avoid that.

Lucid dreaming... is just dreaming.  Unless you are talking about some strange mysticism I don't know about, I've had lucid dreams, and there is nothing inherently good or bad about them.  They simply are, what they are.

Sometimes the Lord will speak to a person through a dream.

However, I should point out, that there is nothing you can do, to somehow "Make" G-d speak to you in a dream.

It's not like "I'm going to use lucid dreaming to find Jesus!"... it doesn't work that way.  Jesus isn't a magic gene in a lamp, that if you do some action, like rub the lamp, that he pops out and talks to you.

Nor can you just have a lucid dream, and make Jesus appear.

If G-d wishes to talk to you in a dream, then he will.  If he doesn't, then he won't.  He's not a magic gene you can 'make' do stuff for you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 5/12/2020 at 3:00 PM, Frank Goad said:

I dunno. Is it okay to look for food in a stall at the public men's bathroom?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 5/12/2020 at 9:00 PM, Frank Goad said:

People should look for Jesus using his word, and prayer, and fasting towards him, if they don't then deceit is available to them.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

You meet with Jesus through prayer. 

I have a lot of experience with astral projection. Done it hundreds of times. I used to do it by accident as a child, but when I got into the occult I realized what I had been doing and I perfected it. After I came to Christ doing the projections was such a habit that it was hard to break, my body just would do it spontaneously. I would have to go and find my body and stop it. I had also tried looking for Jesus, but now I realize I was talking to demons. 

I haven't had a spontaneous projection in about a year (thank you Lord), and I had started doing it on purpose back in 2010. I would not mess with it. Once you know that the devil and demons are real, and they know you know, they are NOT shy about attacking you and demonizing you when you "get out" of your body. They hate us.

So, that's my 2 cents. 

Oh, maybe I should add, I have lots of lucid dreams, almost every night. I think maybe astral projection and things like that might be herditary because my daughter has always said strange things where it sounds like she has done it too, and she asks questions etc. And I think because of my history of trauma and abuse as a baby and toddler, detachment from reality was how my body coped. I was always told I was psychic because even as a child I would say things would happen before they happened, I could also sense and see "ghosts" which are actually demons.

I am not sure what kind of use this type of ability could do for the kingdom of God, maybe its the gift of spiritual discernment? I can also sense when one is a true believer with the Holy Spirit inside them, or if someone is demonized.

So, that was another 2 cents lol

• Thumbs Up 1