Trump is toast!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  1,214
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  0

based on what i can see, the anti Trump sentiment is at time high and only intensifies as time goes by.

i think this hatred for trump will be a great motivators for voters turnouts at this year's election.

there is NO WAY Trump will be re elected. 

i am willing to bet my entire life savings on it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1
  • Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Equippers said:

based on what i can see, the anti Trump sentiment is at time high and only intensifies as time goes by.

i think this hatred for trump will be a great motivators for voters turnouts at this year's election.

You are forgetting the sad Truth that Nothing Matters Anymore........

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

*Deep sigh* You sound just like a Democrat. It sickens me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• 5 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Proverbs 27:1 " Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring."

When it comes to politics I go with the sentiment from John Quincy Adams, " Duty is ours, results are God's". 

Before a primary, to find out which candidate I align with the most, I go onto www.isidewith.com and fill out all of the many questions in depth on every issue as well as weighting how important each issue is to me. 

I realize that when it comes to helping the poor, widows and orphans, God was speaking to us, the church, and NOT to government.  Government is meant to protect and NOT to be the loving arms of the church.  Because we, the church, are to deeply have love for others.  Person to person love out of cheerful giving and absolutely not from taxes. 

Personally I cannot imagine voting for a candidate that is pro-abortion and anti-Israel.  To me that would be like voting for slavery. With abortion we are treating life given by God alone as if it were our own personal property to destroy at will. 

God can use whoever He wants to accomplish His purpose.  The bible has gone out of its way to show us the flaws and sin of those God used.  That is to give us hope that God is totally in control, not us.  

President Trump with all his flaws is still the better choice as far as caring about the things that God cares about.  Hard to believe and it reminds me of Jehu in the bible when he was used by God to get rid of Ahab and Jezebel. Jehu was not a godly man and yet God used him. 

In 2016 I really wanted Ted Cruz to win.  I dislike Trump's personality and held my nose in 2016 when I voted for him.  I was also concerned Trump would not be faithful to those things he campaigned on. But, I was wrong in my concern, because he has gone above and beyond in trying to keep his promises.  I know many people who are much more enthusiastic to vote for him in 2020.  There is NO other option that is pro-life and pro-Israel and now also pro-police and protecting our country. 

To God be the Glory and whoever God has as president, I will continue to pray for all those in leadership positions. Love people and do not hate.

Pray for your enemies.             Romans 12:21 " Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."    Pray without ceasing! 

Edited by Sister_in_Christ
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

On 5/14/2020 at 6:10 AM, Equippers said:

I wouldn't believe that, this is the kind of disinformation the media puts out to discourage conservatives to bother with voting.  They tried the same thing last election, don't you recall that according to them Hillary Clinton had a 12 point lead in the polls and Trump had no chance?

The difference between Liberals and Conservatives is very big in respect to behavior, one thing you should know about Conservatives, they don't speak up, they mind their own business and just go vote.  Truth be told this is a large part of the problem and why we find ourselves in the position we are, it is probably time for people to stand up.

• Thumbs Up 3

I voted for Trump in 2016 as the anti-Hillary choice not expecting him to be as good as president as he has been.  I will enthusiastically vote for him in 2020.  He has exceeded all my expectations and may be the best president the US has had in my 70 year lifetime.  My wife feels the same way.  We are especially pleased with the justices he's appointed, hopefully, reversing Roe v. Wade, and protecting our 2nd Amendment rights.  What he's done for the economy is nothing short of miraculous.  I'd hate to see all the accomplishments of the past 4 years undone by a Biden presidency.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 2

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Only if you insist and say Pretty Please!

• Haha 2