IGNORED

10 things I have learned about the Covid virus

Tigger56

2 minutes ago, leah777 said:

I will let my nursing and surgical teams at work know about the dangers they have been exposing themselves to using masks day in and day out for all their professional lives (and no, I am talking ordinary masks too here).

Seriously - if these are your sources, I'm done here with this. Have you even checked the reliability of the reports and 'studies' you quoted? They are either discredited, or talking about other illnesses. You do realise that Covid-19 isnt influenza, right?  Did you even read the links I gave you?

I have tried to educate, and failed. Gods Will be Done.

The OR nurse my wife talked to says they change masks several times during long operations.  As for reading the links, yes I did.  My point is that the scientific community is not of one mind on this subject.  By forcing me to wear a mask, you are putting my life in jeopardy.  I have tried to educate you and have obviously failed.  My life isn't worth you having an open mind on the subject.  Your opinion is worth more than my life.  God's will be done here and in Heaven.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,134
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The test I took for sleep apnea was inconclusive.  My wife has sleep apnea, has the equipment, but it's so uncomfortable to use, she doesn't use it.  My O2 level is normal, 96.

Correction: The other reason I have handicapped plates on our vehicles is type 2 diabetes, not high blood pressure.

i have to watch my carbs or my glucose gets at the high end of normal.  the CPAP is ok with me. i tried several masks and finally went with a full mask with a supersoft silicone seal around it.   i sleep so well with it i just told myself it had to be.  i can sit back with it on and fall asleep sitting in a chair.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, other one said:

i have to watch my carbs or my glucose gets at the high end of normal.  

My husband was able to totally wipe out Type 2 diabetes by eating low carb. It helped his sleep too because of the weight loss.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

I have controlled my type 2 diabetes to normal levels for 8 years now through low carbing. 

I recognise this may not be possible for all.

I just read today that a number of people in Hong Kong and one in Nevada have been reinfected with the corona virus after having it before.  Scientists have determined that the reinfected virus was a variant of the first virus they had.  So what does this mean? 

1. A vaccine against the virus will be ineffectual because there's variants to the original COVID-19.
  2. Surviving COVID-19 won't protect you against future variants like normal viruses.
  3. A vaccine will not work because it won't be able to fight current and unknown future variants of the corona virus.
  4. Reinfection Rate
  5. Reinfection Nevada and Elsewhere
  6. Cat Drugs May Help Humans - Cat Drugs May Fight Corona Virus
Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Well, we are not going back to church yet because of the virus. My parents are too frightened to return there until there is a vaccine created. It is kind of upsetting, because there are people there I want to make friends with but I can't see them right now.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

There is a guy at my husbands job that has had Covid twice. This makes me wonder if a vaccine would work.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,086
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

On 5/25/2020 at 9:26 AM, Tigger56 said:

Here are some amazing things we have learned about the Covid virus:

1. It is more deadly at churches than it is at Walmart, Home Depot, Target, Lowes, etc.....   solution:  Christians should be holding services at these stores!

2. The virus will only travel up to 6 feet, at 6 ft, 1 inch you are safe.

3. One Governor is allowing people at the beach but not in the water, thus the virus is more deadly in the water.

4. The food taken from drive through is not infected, but food from inside a restaurant is.

5. The virus is deadly in churches and small businesses but never in "essential businesses"

6. the 6 foot rule only applies frontward and backward but not sideways and doesn't apply when waiting in long lines to get into stores.

7. A mask protects you from the virus yet it is necessary for all to wear one since actually your mask won't protect?  But if masks protect then why the 6 foot rule, and if social distancing works then why do small businesses have to be closed?  When the virus first became "media-lized" masks we were told were non effective, as it collected the virus, then they changed their minds. So the virus is very complicated and particular.

8. The virus is apparently more deadly after dark thus many businesses have set new hours of closing to prevent this.

9. The virus is a respiratory sickness but it still requires lots of toilet paper to defend against it. 

10.  The virus strikes democrats more than republicans in the United States:   Example:  Deaths = 92,478  World meter 5/19,  or is it the way they count these deaths?

Republican states:          Democrat states;

Texas: 1,369                     New York:  28,480

Florida: 2,052                   New Jersey: 10,448

Ohio: 1,660                      Maine:  5,862

Arizona: 704                    Pennsylvania:  4,791

Tennessee: 301                California:  3,321

Indiana:  1,824                  Michigan: 4,915

Missouri:  16                      Illinois:   4,234

South Carolina:  391           Louisiana:  2,563

Alabama: 496                   Connecticut:  3,449

Oklahoma: 294                 Maryland: 2,081

TOTAL: 9,107                    TOTAL: 70,144 

Most recent studies shows the virus distance is four meters.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,002
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

The American government officials said the other day that the vaccine will not be mandatory. If so, that is good.

• Thumbs Up 1