• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

40 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't need your cherry picked commentaries from people who are not even living in these very END TIMES like I am.... I am not wasting time trying to get people to believe or not believe, I am just stating facts, believe as you will. 

It is obvious to the readers that you need SOMETHING! 

Sorry, but many of your "facts" are not much more than guesses that are error. 

One thing is sure: those commentaries disagree with your theories.  I wonder, have you written a complete bible commentary?

In this case I will take their theories over yours.

Edited by iamlamad

42 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

What I find, is peoples IDEAS matter more than what the Scriptures tell us. I don't just come up with ideas off the top of my head. I seek answers annd sometimes I don't get an answer for 20-25 years, I am not the type who just willy nilly says HERE YOU GO.............When I hear from God I know it, and it took almost 30 years for God to give me these truths. I have seen many people that go from fad to fad, that ain't me. 

Yes, and that is what we all find in YOUR posts: YOUR ideas. I know, in your mind they agree with the written Word of God as you read it. That does not make your ideas "facts." They are facts only in your thinking. Other readers read the same scriptures and come up with different "facts." The truth then is they are personal theories, not "facts." 

I seek answers annd sometimes I don't get an answer for 20-25 years And you think you are alone here? We ALL seek truth.

When I hear from God I know it, and it took almost 30 years for God to give me these truths.  And again, you don't have a "corner" on hearing from God. you write as if you are the only one here that "hears from God." Sorry. You are not.  For example, I have never seen you write out word for word what God said to you. 

Sometimes I agree with the commentaries: but in Revelation, not very often. In this case, Dan. 8, I agree with them. 

48 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I mean, there is NO WAY Daniel 8:25 is about the end of the Grecian Kingdoms because its NEVER ENDED...........If you would read Dan 7:11-12 it tells you that. 

Daniel 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. 12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

Greece is still around, but you somehow have them KILLED OFF 2000 years ago !! Its VERY CLEAR, the fact is people will go with anything that backs up what already believe believe, its called TUNNEL VISION Brother. It really makes me just SMH to tell you the truth. 

This isn't even a hard call. Prince is Capitalized, its Jesus...........only Jesus is even mentioned as defeating WITHOUT HANDS, how many clues are you just going to throw in the bin brother? 

The very first CLUE should be that TWO CHAPTERS back to back are not going to call TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE the Little Horn. 

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

This is a classic example of what my point of view is here: these verses have NOTHING TO DO with Dan. chapter 8.  The context here is our future. That is not true for chapter 8. 

I hope you understand, Daniel has TWO (2) "little horns.)  The little horn of chapter 7 came out of ten horns as the 11th, but he plucked up three, leaving 7 left. He then became the 8th king.

In chapter 8, the Little horn came from one of the 4 divisions of Alexander's kingdom. 

In short, TWO Little horns, representing two different men separated by thousands of years. One, was a TYPE of the other. The Beast in Rev. 13 will be the anti-type of Antiochus.

the Grecian Kingdoms because its NEVER ENDED  My brother, do you every study history? Every heard of Cleopatra and Mark Antony? That was the last (the end) of the Ptolemaic Empire. So again you are mistaken. From that time on it was ROME ruling all of the Middle East. (The Seleucid empire ended before that. )

Yes, Greece is still around, but Alexander's kingdoms north and south of Israel disappeared. That is the meaning when Daniel wrote "in the latter time of their kingdom..."  Who is the THEIR?" It is in the previous verse:

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

It is still talking about Alexander's four generals. This is the CONTEXT. One by one these four kingdoms ended. 

there is NO WAY   Yes way. You have tried to pull a verse out of its context. 

Greece is still around,  Yes, but the diadochi (the kingdoms of the four generals) ENDED.  I think you need to study this part of History a little deeper. (It is OK to be wrong. All you have to do is make a little correction in your thinking.)

its called TUNNEL VISION Brother.  And here all this time I thought it was just understanding the text and the intent of the Author. You are coming at this all wrong: as if you are correct and I am mistaken: REVERSE it and you will do well. 

Prince is Capitalized, its Jesus  When Antiochus prevented the daily sacrifices, He was coming against the Prince. It was the PRINCE (God) that initiated the Daily sacrifices.  You are right, and correct understanding here is NOT a hard call. 

how many clues are you just going to throw in the bin brother  How long will you continue to pull these verses out of their context of the end of the four general's kingdoms?  Perhaps you should spend a little time in the commentaries! 

The very first CLUE should be that TWO CHAPTERS back to back are not going to call TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE the Little Horn.  Yet, that is EXACTLY what the Holy Spirit has done. You have throne all the clues into the bin and used human reasoning.  It is not that far-fetched, because one is the TYPE of the other. 

Why do we disagree here? It is simple, I REFUSE to pull a verse out of its context.  The context of the ENTIRE CHAPTER is Persia, then then Alexander, then the four generals. This chapter never leaves that time period. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

THE ASSYRIAN Angle

Isaiah 10:20-34....then in Isaiah 11 we see that the wolf will lie down with the sheep. In verses 21-23 the remnant will return unto God {see Zechariah 12:10 and 13:1 and 13:8-9, and Malachi 4:5} Then the Assyrian's "BURDEN" will be broken off the backs of Israeli Jews.

Isaiah 10:24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt. 25 For yet a very little while, and the indignation shall cease, and mine anger in their destruction.

26 And the Lord of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt. 27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Notice, God tells them, via Isaiah that His INDIGNATION {70TH week of the 70 weeks Judgment} will END SHORTLY {with the return of Jesus no doubt}. This Assyrians BURDEN shall be lifted off of the Jews backs, and the YOKE DESTROYED. Then in the next chapter we get this BELOW:

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

So The Assyrians YOKE being broken, and God's INDIGNATION at Israel being FINISHED, followed by this Millennial quote in Isaiah 11, shows us these are all END TIME EVENTS, and that the Assyrian is the Anti-Christ, once he is defeated there will be TOTAL PEACE and serenity. 

First, let me say well done. Very organized, complete, addressed all questions and looks professional. Top shelf.

I agree that the Antichrist will be an Assyrian.

Isaiah 14

24 The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, so shall it stand:

25 That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.

Clue #7

The Antichrist will be an Assyrian.

THE GREEK Angle

Daniel 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven. 9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land. { Or by reverse engineering this we can just say he MUST ATTACK from the Northwest !! Its just that simple really}

Now, which is the only one of the Kingdoms which can ATTACK from the North West ? Its not Selecus as we can clearly see, nor Ptolemy, its only Cassandra that can attack TOWARDS the East, South and the Holy Land. Nothing else fits, but people CLOSE THEIR EYES TO FACTS !!

1402922208_unnamed(1).gif.d97dcda3b3516d78f82a2e33ecea5ced.gif

Daniel 8:16 And I heard a man's voice{Jesus} between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision. 17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. 18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.

19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation{70th week ends God's Wrath}: for at the time appointed the end shall be. 20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia{Alexander the great}: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power {Four Generals Kingdoms}.

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.{Little Horn/Anti-Christ} 24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power{Rev. 13:2 says the Dragon gives him his POWER}: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many {See MANY in Dan. 9:27 and Dan. 11:40-43}: he shall also stand up against the Prince{Jesus} of princes; but he shall be broken without hand{See Daniel ch. 2, the Mountain SMASHES the Statue WITHOUT HANDS}.

So, the above scriptures is ALL ABOUT this King that comes out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms in the LATTER TIMES, and he also understands Dark Riddles, his POWER is given to him by Satan just as Rev. 13:2 says, he will DESTROY BY PEACE, just as Dan. 9:27 and the 2nd Seal says in Rev. 6, it says not that Wars are brought via the Red Horse, but that PEACE IS TAKEN AWAY !! These scriptures clearly say this man Stands up against Jesus {Prince of princes}, and is destroyed WITHOUT HANDS, and in Rev. 19, we know Jesus SPEAKS VICTORY by the Sword of his Mouth. 

The E.U. King Angle

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things {The Anti-Christ/Last Beast, which indeed = a MAN}. 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow{Jesus reigns}, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. {In verse 11 we see this MAN/Beast is cast into HELL FIRE, just like in Rev. 19:20}

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Romans will DESTROY the Temple, and the prince that will come {Anti-Christ} will arise out of Europe also during the End Times. His Kingdom on a MAP will look just like the Fourth Beast, he will lead Europe and Conquer the rest of the Mediterranean Sea Region just like Daniel 11:40-43 says, thus we get THIS BELOW: Europe PLUS all the Nations the E.U Currently has 7 year Policy Deals with, whom the will Conquer according to Daniel 11:40-43, thus NOTICE the Maps look IDENTICAL. Rome and his Little Horn Son !!

15129820_954918050865d37c35d6e2f762917aca(1).jpg.fbfc6a5d55e461d88afee482ffa5b7fe.jpg

2060941692_peak-of-roman-empire(2).gif.015284fd43c1a2fa47db518d83cc5dc4.gif

NOTICE: Only the Roman Empire and the Coming E.U. Empire {when they Conquer the Landmass as shown in Daniel 11:40-43} ENCOMPASS the whole Mediterranean Sea Coastline, none of the other Beasts did this, I will show the Greek Empire Map, it was more Eastern Centic in nature. 

e561e6fbfc7aec92631dbcdb69e3138a.gif.ed2c1df18f81ebaeaa0d5752cf6146bd.gif

So, the Greek Empire, like the Persian Empire and Babylonian Empire did not encompass the entire Mediterranean Sea Coastline, but the Roman Empire did, and the E.U. when they Conquer Syria, Israel, Lebanon, and all of North Africa, as Daniel 11:40-43 says the Anti-Christ will do, will look just like his PAPA. He ARISES out of PAPAS Head, but he is born in Greece, which lies within the E.U. and hes an Assyrian Turk. 

The Atheist Angle

Daniel 11:36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. 37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Now of course once the Dragon gives him his POWER he understands there is a God and a Devil/Satanic Forces. But we are speaking as per to WHO HE IS NOW, he is an Atheist, then once he gains Power, no doubt he will come to understand whom he is and what his battle entails, else how could he gather an Army to try to defeat God at the very end ? The point is, hes alive right now, and he is an Atheist, he will come to power as an Atheist, then realize that either there is a God, or he will be deceived into thinking he has attained the power of a god all unto himself. But I of course assume he understands there is a God at the midway point, when the two-witnesses can't be killed. But as we speak, hes an Atheist, he comes to power as an Atheist. 

enf.png

tumblr_pk7rkndUCJ1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg

Well done. I think I need rest as something I thought was not adding up.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,087
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

It is obvious to the readers that you need SOMETHING! 

Sorry, but many of your "facts" are not much more than guesses that are error. 

One thing is sure: those commentaries disagree with your theories.  I wonder, have you written a complete bible commentary?

In this case I will take their theories over yours.

In don't recall Jesus telling me anywhere to look to MEN'S COMMENTARIES, I will leave that to you brother. I rely on the holy Spirit. You just admitted you don't know. What you did is pulled out some commentaries that disagreed, but as you know, many agree, so you proved nothing, and just wasted time and effort.

Yes, and that is what we all find in YOUR posts: YOUR ideas. I know, in your mind they agree with the written Word of God as you read it. That does not make your ideas "facts." They are facts only in your thinking. Other readers read the same scriptures and come up with different "facts." The truth then is they are personal theories, not "facts." 

I seek answers annd sometimes I don't get an answer for 20-25 years And you think you are alone here? We ALL seek truth.

When I hear from God I know it, and it took almost 30 years for God to give me these truths.  And again, you don't have a "corner" on hearing from God. you write as if you are the only one here that "hears from God." Sorry. You are not.  For example, I have never seen you write out word for word what God said to you. 

Sometimes I agree with the commentaries: but in Revelation, not very often. In this case, Dan. 8, I agree with them. 

And the ones you didn't agree with you didn't mention, SMH, again. If I disagree with someone, I would do my own post. Commentaries are like having a paid witness in a trial, the defense and the prosecutor PAYS for their own truth so to speak. So, on any subject, even take the Rapture, we can find commentaries BOTH WAYS, so you proved nothing, you just offered someone else's rebuttal, now that is kinda humorous brother. 

Of course you yourself, that way, never have to rebut my points, because YOU CAN'T, of course.  

I know more about the Book of Revelation and the End Times than anyone you ever have known, that is obvious, because you are incorrect on almost everything you speak about via the End Times except the Rapture. You were wrong about Daniel 8 last year and you are still in error brother. 

This is a classic example of what my point of view is here: these verses have NOTHING TO DO with Dan. chapter 8.  The context here is our future. That is not true for chapter 8. 

I hope you understand, Daniel has TWO (2) "little horns.)  The little horn of chapter 7 came out of ten horns as the 11th, but he plucked up three, leaving 7 left. He then became the 8th king.

In chapter 8, the Little horn came from one of the 4 divisions of Alexander's kingdom. 

In short, TWO Little horns, representing two different men separated by thousands of years. One, was a TYPE of the other. The Beast in Rev. 13 will be the anti-type of Antiochus.

If you can't understand via Gabriel's own words, then that is ON YOU.  He tells us its the END TIMES....but you have your own belief, I am just not going to buy into it at all. You seemingly were not called to Prophetic uttering's. 

the Grecian Kingdoms because its NEVER ENDED  My brother, do you every study history? Every heard of Cleopatra and Mark Antony? That was the last (the end) of the Ptolemaic Empire. So again you are mistaken. From that time on it was ROME ruling all of the Middle East. (The Seleucid empire ended before that. )

Yes, Greece is still around, but Alexander's kingdoms north and south of Israel disappeared. That is the meaning when Daniel wrote "in the latter time of their kingdom..."  Who is the THEIR?" It is in the previous verse:

22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.

It is still talking about Alexander's four generals. This is the CONTEXT. One by one these four kingdoms ended. 

I am not going to debate the obvious with you. My work on history speaks for itself. You seemingly don't understand the difference between LOSING DOMINION and not being an ENTITY ANYMORE........Please show me where Greece has ever not been an Entity !! 

there is NO WAY   Yes way. You have tried to pull a verse out of its context. 

Greece is still around,  Yes, but the diadochi (the kingdoms of the four generals) ENDED.  I think you need to study this part of History a little deeper. (It is OK to be wrong. All you have to do is make a little correction in your thinking.)

its called TUNNEL VISION Brother.  And here all this time I thought it was just understanding the text and the intent of the Author. You are coming at this all wrong: as if you are correct and I am mistaken: REVERSE it and you will do well. 

Prince is Capitalized, its Jesus  When Antiochus prevented the daily sacrifices, He was coming against the Prince. It was the PRINCE (God) that initiated the Daily sacrifices.  You are right, and correct understanding here is NOT a hard call. 

how many clues are you just going to throw in the bin brother  How long will you continue to pull these verses out of their context of the end of the four general's kingdoms?  Perhaps you should spend a little time in the commentaries! 

The very first CLUE should be that TWO CHAPTERS back to back are not going to call TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE the Little Horn.  Yet, that is EXACTLY what the Holy Spirit has done. You have throne all the clues into the bin and used human reasoning.  It is not that far-fetched, because one is the TYPE of the other. 

Why do we disagree here? It is simple, I REFUSE to pull a verse out of its context.  The context of the ENTIRE CHAPTER is Persia, then then Alexander, then the four generals. This chapter never leaves that time period. 

You might better watch out claiming the Holy Spirit has done something which he hasn't done. There is a reason I stopped debating or replying to you. I don't like wasting my time brother, it too precious. When I understand I can't reach someone I just let my message fall unto them in  a general way, and not in a personal way. 

God Bless........

Edited by Revelation Man

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

In don't recall Jesus telling me anywhere to look to MEN'S COMMENTARIES, I will leave that to you brother. I rely on the holy Spirit. You just admitted you don't know. What you did is pulled out some commentaries that disagreed, but as you know, many agree, so you proved nothing, and just wasted time and effort.

And the ones you didn't agree with you didn't mention, SMH, again. Do disagree with someone, I would do my own post. Commentaries are like have a paid witness in a trial, the defense and the prosecutor PAYS for their on truth so to speak. So, on any subject, even take the Rapture, we can find commentaries BOTH WAYS, so you proved nothing, you just offered someone else's rebuttal, now that is kinda humorous brother. 

Of course you yourself that way never have to rebut my points, because YOU CAN'T, of course.  

I know more about the Book of Revelation and the End Times than anyone you ever have known, that is obvious, because you are incorrect on almost everything you speak about the End Times except the Rapture. You were wrong about Daniel 8 last year and you are still in error brother. 

If you can't understand via Gabriel's own words, then that is ON YOU.  He tells us its the END TIMES....but you have your own belief, I am just not going to buy into it at all. You seemingly were not called to Prophetic uttering's. 

I am not going to debate the obvious with you. My work on history speaks for itself. You seemingly don't understand the difference between LOSING DOMINION and not being an ENTITY ANYMORE........Please show me where Greece has ever not been an Entity !! 

You might better watch out claiming the Holy Spirit has don something which he hasn't done. There is a reason I stopped debating or replying to you. I don't like wasting my time brother, it too precious. When I understand I can't reach someone I just let my message fall unto them in  general way, and not in a personal way. 

God Bless........

In don't recall Jesus telling me anywhere to look to MEN'S COMMENTARIES, 

Jesus probably don't tell anyone to buy toilet paper, but most do anyway, because it makes good sense. 

I know more about the Book of Revelation and the End Times than anyone you ever have known, that is obvious, because you are incorrect on almost everything you speak about the End Times except the Rapture. You were wrong about Daniel 8 last year and you are still in error brother. 

Just as I said, you come with a knowing you are right and everyone else is wrong, when the truth is the reverse. The truth is, you THINK you know more. 

You and I will continue to disagree on most everything.  

There is no sense in going any farther because you always think you know, when in fact, you don't. However, the days will come when you will find out how mistaken you have been on many of these issues. That will be when these things begin to happen and we are called up. 

We are still brothers. We just disagree a lot. We certainly agree that Jesus is our doorway into heaven.

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

The "coming of jesus in the clouds" in the O.D.

Never mind, I got it.

Edited by The Light

20 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

I think that you are putting too much emphasis on the personage element of the beast. 

I don't think so.

Clue #5

Rev 13

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Part A.    Refer back to Daniel 9:26.  The PEOPLE of the "PRINCE that SHALL COME" destroyed the city,  AFTER the 69th week had ended.  The people refers to the Romans who will resurface under the leadership of the little horn. 

There will be a new sanctuary built. The new sanctuary will be destroyed by the people of the prince. Not one stone will be left upon another. The prince shall be a king of the North and the 7th king.

Dan 9

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

You are using the fact that the Roman destroyed the temple, to identify the prince that shall come. The prince that shall come is already identified. He is a king of the North. His people will destroy the new Temple after the abomination of desolation is set up.

This "diverse from the first" is an individualistic comparison with the little horn.   "Diverse", means to make a change.  Remember that the 7 heads of the beast are sub- kingdoms of the beast,  I.e., the 7 parts that will produce the whole of the beast/ kingdom.   The "8th is of the 7 (heads) " means that it too will be a sub-kingdom within the geographical domain of the beast.   The false prophet is this another that shall rise up to rule.   He is not the same "person,  meaning bodily" as the little horn.   The 7th sub- kingdom will die and find way to an 8th.   He is called an 8th because he will attempt to reclaim what the 7th one lost... which was the death of the beast. 

The eighth king, a person, will be one of the 7th kings.

Part C.  The name of the personage of the beast is going to be the false prophet.   More, specifically, he is the star that falls from heaven found in Rev 9, Apollyon/Abaddon, surnamed the destroyer.

The Beast and false prophet are two different people. The star that falls from heaven is given the key to the bottomless pit. When the pit is opened, locusts come out that have the angel of the bottomless pit over them. Apollyon.

Part D.  That is a theological miscue.  Read the Olivet discourse(s), namely the parable of the fig tree at the end of each. 

Mat 24:33 KJVLite So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

What is near AFTER all these things takes place?  Jesus coming like a thief...at Armageddon (see Rev 16:15).

It is not Armageddon that occurs at Matt 24:30, it is the gathering from heaven and earth. It is the fall fruit harvest. There is nothing in the verses of Matt 24 that point to Armageddon. There is a gathering, a rapture. And it is not the rapture of the Church as they are already in heaven before the seals are opened.

Mar 13:29 KJVLite So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

Same thing as above.

Luk 21:31 KJVLite So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

In Luke's account,  he does not include,  the gathering of the elect from the 4 winds as does Matthew and Mark.  That is the arrival of the kingdom.   Notice how Jesus refers to himself.   HE shall send his angels to gather.   This is what is seen in Rev 14.  The son of man is not on the earth when he sends out his angels. 

When Jesus comes in Matt 24, THAT IS THE 6TH SEAL. It is also the coming in REV 14. Jesus comes and sends his angels to gather the elect. THEN THE WRATH OF GOD BEGINS.

The "coming of jesus in the clouds" in the O.D. is a separate event from the gathering and is not even at the time of Armageddon.   His coming in the clouds (in the O.D.) is the same coming seen in Daniel 7 that takes place after the beast is slain. 

Dan 7:11-13 KJVLite I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame. As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man CAME with the CLOUDS of HEAVEN, and came TO the ANCIENT of DAYS, and they brought him near before him.

Jesus is seen going TO THE FATHER,  and not coming from the Father. 

You totally went off the track here. The coming of Jesus in Dan 7 is the Armageddon event and then He sets up His kingdom on earth.

Dan 7

13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Be Blessed 

The PuP

And Ye!

On 5/28/2020 at 1:31 AM, Revelation Man said:

The 8th King is simply Apollyon. The 8th King of the Mediterranean Sea Region will be Jesus in reality, a NEW BEGINNING. 

I don't think that the eighth king is Apollyon. I used to, but it doesn't fit. The Word says that Apollyon was the angel of the bottomless pit and was king over the locusts.

There is a problem with timing as it appears that the Antichrist declares himself God in the Temple. This event happens before Apollyon is released from the bottomless pit. Just doesn't add up. Additionally Apollyon fills none of the requirements or few at best of the Antichrist.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,087
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

6 hours ago, The Light said:

I don't think that the eighth king is Apollyon. I used to, but it doesn't fit. The Word says that Apollyon was the angel of the bottomless pit and was king over the locusts.

There is a problem with timing as it appears that the Antichrist declares himself God in the Temple. This event happens before Apollyon is released from the bottomless pit. Just doesn't add up. Additionally Apollyon fills none of the requirements or few at best of the Antichrist.

Look at the Three Beasts, and don't get over engrossed in what a Beast is. They are all three DESIGNATED via their CROWNS, one has Crowns on the Heads {Satan} one has Crowns on its Horns {Anti-Christ/Beast} and one has NO CROWNS anywhere {Apollyon}. A Beast is simply an Animal of some sort that represents POWER & DOMINION, in other words a Lion, a Bear a Leopard and a Beast with Iron teeth represent Kingdoms that Dominate, but in the Spiritual world, in this instance, the Dragon can also be a Beast or Dominating power, thus the Dragon is a Beast Power over ALL REGIONS. Meanwhile there are always Demons placed over cities, states, Regions etc. etc. and Apollyon seems to have been placed over the Mediterranean Sea Region, then he was imprisoned by God for the duration of the Church Age. This is why the Beast Systems have a 2000 some odd year chasm. The Beast is not allowed to raise his head up out of the Sea whilst the Church is on earth, try as he might, Daniel 2 says he {Statue = SAME THING} will try to reform but will not be able to return to power via the Statue {same thing} and the SEED mixing with SEED is speaking of the Royals trying to intermarry in such a manner that would have brought the kingdom back to its zenith, but it never worked, on the other hand Charlemagne and Napoleon tried to do the same thing by force, as did Hitler I might add, but it was not to be.

Rev. 17 tells us that this Scarlet Colored Beast WAS....Over the Region as a Beast...how do we know he was over the Mediterranean Sea Region ? Because he has 7 Heads and 10 Horns, this tells us its always about that Region. Then he, WAS NOT.........God placed him in the Pit, where he is at now. BUT YET IS, he will be released from the Bottomless Pit. Now as per timing, remember....REMEMBER.....My biggest issue is your timing being off. Your concepts are not that for off-kilter but your timing, IMHO, kills your effort. In other words if someone came along and said, I am a historian, knew a great deal about George Washington, but them had him as a General in WW2, wouldn't that zero out all of his knowledge ? It would make everything null and void. You can know he rode a Horse called X,Y or Z but if you think he rode a horse in WW 1 or WW2 it becomes an issue. So on to TIMING.

The 1260 is the most important TIMING DELINEATION in the whole Bible. Everything revolves around the 1260 or Middle of the week, we can even figure out when the Two-witnesses "DIE" and when the Beast dies via the 1260, and therefore when they showed up also. Brother, have you ever wondered why the Two-witnesses "HAVE TO DIE" ? They don't really have to die except for one reason, this is how God JUXTAPOSES the TIMINGS between the Beast and the Two-witnesses. God wants us to know that the Two-witnesses show up BEFORE the Beast and DIE the Beast dies. It clarifies the TIMELINE for us by JUXTAPOSITION. The Beast we know shows up with 1260 days left out of the 2520 days of the 70th week, thus Middle of the week. So, since the Two-witnesses die BEFORE the Beast dies, they HAVE TO SHOW UP BEFORE the Beast shows up, its simple math. The Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, 75 days BEFORE the Beast shows up, and thus dies 75 days before the Beast dies at the 7th Vial. It might see complicated, but its SIMPLE MATH. The only thing that makes it complicated, IMHO, is Men trying to hold on to IDEAS. Its hard to let go it seems, that was never my problem, I never take hold to an anchor unless I know its from the holy spirit 100 percent. 

Only Paul says that he DECLARES HIMSELF in the Temple as God, maybe its just that he declares he is God of the whole world and forces worship in all Religious Places. What I see Jesus saying is more in line with a Statue STANDING where it ought not stand in Matt. 24:15-17. I refer to Daniel and John over Paul on these subjects, thus was their main calling, and Jesus seems to indicate its a Statue of some sort. 

And yes, the 1260 happens JUST BEFORE Apollyon is released, but that in no way changes anything, because the Seals are not ACTIONABLE as I thought for 30 years {I have no problem changing  my understanding when God shows me I am wrong } so that places the Woes a lot earlier than I once thought. If the Seals had been actionable, then you have the 7 Seals followed by the First Four Trumps and then Apollyon would be released at the First Woe, but since the Seals are not ACTIONABLE, and the DOTL or First Four Trumps all start with ONE ASTEROID that means the First Wow comes upon us QUICKLY, you would have the Fires of an Incoming asteroid hitting first, hours later the asteroid rock slams into the Sea, the 3rd Trump is the SAME ROCK, its just shown as on fire, two stories of the same asteroid. Then Trump four is the FALL OUT, all four of these should happen within a few days, the first three on the EXACT SAME DAY, then the Fallout/Smoke might take a few days to blot out the sun......THEN, Apollyon is released, so its almost at the very beginning of the 1260 days.

God Bless