• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, The Light said:

The whole chapter of Matt 24 is about end times. The Church is gone before the seals are opened

Most of the chapter is about the ends times, but remember, Jesus prophesied about the Temple in Jerusalem, that a stone would be left upon a stone. So that question the disciples asked was a three part question: one pertaining to the fall of Jerusalem, and then later of His coming and the end of the age.

But I would agree that we are in the "beginning of sorrows". We got the pestilence, Africa will soon have the famines due to the next wave of locusts, more wars and earthquakes are coming - in the midst of extreme stress and lawlessness.

What a time to evangelize! I always thought my atheist brother and stuborn Mom would only come to Christ when they saw evidence of the end. I've been talking about it for 20 years and they've been thinking I'm a religious kook. Now I just told my brother today, who has been concerned about what's coming in the future, that we are seeing the beginning of the scenario described in the Bible known as the Great Tribulation - reminding him a was a cohole years off on my calculations - but here it is. So I said, next is famines, earthquakes, etc., and it will just keep getting worse ... nuclear wars, asteroid or maybe a super volcanic eruption - then you will know. My brother said, they can riot anywhere they want, but if they come on my property, there will be piles of dead bodies before they get me and apparently his stuff. I said, "Well what are are you going to do about the two hundred million demon locusts that come out of the Abyss to torture mankind for five months? Their sting is so painful that you'll want to commit suicide, but you can't? Are you gonna shoot them too? He didn't know how to respond to that. I said they only torture those who do not believe in Jesus ... But that doesn't come for awhile - so you have some time to think about it." I'm not an evangelist, but I can give a good exhortation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 6/2/2020 at 6:27 PM, RonaldBruno said:

Most of the chapter is about the ends times, but remember, Jesus prophesied about the Temple in Jerusalem, that a stone would be left upon a stone. So that question the disciples asked was a three part question: one pertaining to the fall of Jerusalem, and then later of His coming and the end of the age.

But I would agree that we are in the "beginning of sorrows". We got the pestilence, Africa will soon have the famines due to the next wave of locusts, more wars and earthquakes are coming - in the midst of extreme stress and lawlessness.

What a time to evangelize! I always thought my atheist brother and stuborn Mom would only come to Christ when they saw evidence of the end. I've been talking about it for 20 years and they've been thinking I'm a religious kook. Now I just told my brother today, who has been concerned about what's coming in the future, that we are seeing the beginning of the scenario described in the Bible known as the Great Tribulation - reminding him a was a cohole years off on my calculations - but here it is. So I said, next is famines, earthquakes, etc., and it will just keep getting worse ... nuclear wars, asteroid or maybe a super volcanic eruption - then you will know. My brother said, they can riot anywhere they want, but if they come on my property, there will be piles of dead bodies before they get me and apparently his stuff. I said, "Well what are are you going to do about the two hundred million demon locusts that come out of the Abyss to torture mankind for five months? Their sting is so painful that you'll want to commit suicide, but you can't? Are you gonna shoot them too? He didn't know how to respond to that. I said they only torture those who do not believe in Jesus ... But that doesn't come for awhile - so you have some time to think about it." I'm not an evangelist, but I can give a good exhortation.

And we are NOT in the 70th week, that the whole point. Its very very clear, the Gospel is preached unto all the world THEN the end {70th week} comes. His ideas seem to be all important. The 70th week WILL NOT BE SEEN until verse 15. Nothing anyone says is going to change those facts. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,769
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

While some bible versions have lawlessness abounding in Matthew 24:12, which is technically correct; the King James Version has this lawlessness described as iniquity that shall abound during the end times. A more concise definition of iniquity is that of gross injustices. It is then gross injustices that man shall commit on their fellow man that shall increase and abound. 

Matthew 24:14 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 6/4/2020 at 1:12 AM, Revelation Man said:

And we are NOT in the 70th week, that the whole point. Its very very clear, the Gospel is preached until all the world THEN the end {70th week} comes. His ideas seem to be all important. The 70th week WILL NOT BE SEEN until verse 15. Nothing anyone says is going to change those facts. 

Says you ... I'm not a Pre-tribber, nor am I an adherent to the 70th week theology which Jesus happened to have died and rose from the dead IN THE MIDDLE of. Let us all watch things escalate from here on and as time moves forward, we will see shifts in our views, corrections, maybe totally abandoning them and adopting another. 

There are many views on Revelation and the order of events. You are allowed to make your claim in CAPITAL Letters and stand firm adamantly. Don't be so sure of yourself, its not crucial that our views are iron-clad. What is crucial is that when things escallate and get horrible and you are stll here, don't abandon your faith - persevere.

Likewise, I myself,  Mid-Tribber, would quickly abandon my view if I was raptured before anything happens. But _ things are happening _ aren't they?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

50 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

But _ things are happening _ aren't they?

Yes they are.  I wonder what the pretribber's "we should've been out of here by now" event will be.  I'm sure it will vary based on eschatology but I hope they all have one.

54 minutes ago, RonaldBruno said:

What is crucial is that when things escallate and get horrible and you are stll here, don't abandon your faith - persevere.

Exactly right.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/4/2020 at 7:40 AM, luigi said:

While some bible versions have lawlessness abounding in Matthew 24:12, which is technically correct; the King James Version has this lawlessness described as iniquity that shall abound during the end times. A more concise definition of iniquity is that of gross injustices. It is then gross injustices that man shall commit on their fellow man that shall increase and abound. 

Matthew 24:14 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Sin is lawlessness to a degree, but I also think it is speaking to a deeper type sin/iniquity where one just sins with no conscience at all, I think that is here now

On 6/5/2020 at 9:04 AM, RonaldBruno said:

Says you ... I'm not a Pre-tribber, nor am I an adherent to the 70th week theology which Jesus happened to have died and rose from the dead IN THE MIDDLE of. Let us all watch things escalate from here on and as time moves forward, we will see shifts in our views, corrections, maybe totally abandoning them and adopting another. 

There are many views on Revelation and the order of events. You are allowed to make your claim in CAPITAL Letters and stand firm adamantly. Don't be so sure of yourself, its not crucial that our views are iron-clad. What is crucial is that when things escallate and get horrible and you are stll here, don't abandon your faith - persevere.

Likewise, I myself,  Mid-Tribber, would quickly abandon my view if I was raptured before anything happens. But _ things are happening _ aren't they?

What you are or are not doesn't change the facts. You are allowed to be wrong on both things, which you of course are. The fact remains, nothing in Matthew 24 is about the 70th week until verse 15. I am stating a fact, not asking your permission to do so sir. 

Yes, it is imperative that we are correct, because we are going to leave information to those in need. When they look over you guys who think we are not going to be raptured pre trib, they will probably ignore all your other writings. My blogs are meant to be accessed by those that need to know the truth. The MANY VIEWS excuse is a bad POV, there is ONE TRUTH, I don't care about how many views there are.

And, I will not be here, if you are, then something will have went wrong with your Lamp, it needs to be full of oil, mine is full, so I suspect you will be going with us but who knows, only 5 out of the 10 virgins made the Marriage and only 1 out of every 2 were TAKEN.

I don't have to rely on chance brother, that is why we have the Holy Spirit so we can KNOW. 

Edited by Revelation Man

19 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Yes they are.  I wonder what the pretribber's "we should've been out of here by now" event will be.  I'm sure it will vary based on eschatology but I hope they all have one.

Exactly right.

Fall of 2025, you better be ready, we can know THE SEASON. Since it looks like April 2029 is the DOTL, we therefore know THE SEASON.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:03 PM, The Light said:

Actually, I used to be wrong here. I used to think that it was the Church age.  Then I let go of that idea and went another direction. I got to thinking, what if the impossible happened. Well, it's not really impossible but it sure seems like it, for most. What are the chances that Jesus tells us about end times in Matthew 24 and lo and behold it matches up with what John tells us in Revelation. I know it seem like a crazy idea to most, but just bear with me. Maybe, just maybe, by some strange phenomena the things that Jesus says agrees with the things that John says. You can line those 1st 6 seals up perfectly with what Jesus says in Matthew 24. And to top it off there is no Armageddon shown in Matt 24. Could it be possible that Jesus and John agree about end times or do we need to get out the sledge hammer to make things fit? It's so simple. Just put things where God says they go. Everything lines up perfectly.

It only matches up with verses 15-31, nothing before the Gospel has to be taken unto all the world matches up, period brother. 

It doesn't crazy or I never would have believed it might be the case, its just that Satan is very crafty. Hes constantly trying to confuse and divide us the church. The First Six Seal don't even do anything, its just your imagination that they line up. I mean, you take Nation vs. Nation and Kingdom vs. Kingdom, which in itself tell you its not the end times because there will be ONE POWER that QUICKLY DEFEATS all the others, but mostly, the 10 Kings give their power unto him. And the Americas are going to be wiped out. So you take those MANY WARS which lead to famine, as wars do, and you say LOOK, its a War here and a FAMINE here it must be the same, no, it MUST NOT be the same WARS always bring FAMINE. People starved in WW1 and in WW2 and they will starve during the 70th week and the Beasts 42 month rule. That my point, you jump to conclusions on simple things that are TRUTHS in the 1500s, in the 20th Century and will be true in the coming 70th week. It bears no correlation.

The Six Seals are 5 things/actions the Anti-Christ brings to pass and 1 thing/action God brings to pass, and ALL SIX happen in the first four Trumpet Judgments. They f=do not fit as per the TIMING, its like Ben Shapiro says, FACTS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS, well, facts don't care about how we feel about something, you look at the two as having wars and famine and YOUR FEELINGS says, this must be the same things, I look at THE FACTS and the timing does not fit. The Gospel is preached unto all the world THEN THE END {70th week} COMES. Thus verse 14 ends the Church Age and verse 15 places us in the middle of the 70th week. The biggest clue, as I have stated, is the three mentions of False christs.......70 AD in verse 5.......Church Age in verse 11......and the 70th week in verse 24. Jesus delineates the three time periods with THREE DIFFERENT WARNINGS on purpose. Its three different time periods. 

Actually, I used to be wrong here. I used to think that it was the Church age.  Then I let go of that idea and went another direction. I got to thinking, what if the impossible happened. Well, it's not really impossible but it sure seems like it, for most. What are the chances that Jesus tells us about end times in Matthew 24 and lo and behold it matches up with what John tells us in Revelation. I know it seem like a crazy idea to most, but just bear with me. Maybe, just maybe, by some strange phenomena the things that Jesus says agrees with the things that John says. You can line those 1st 6 seals up perfectly with what Jesus says in Matthew 24. And to top it off there is no Armageddon shown in Matt 24. Could it be possible that Jesus and John agree about end times or do we need to get out the sledge hammer to make things fit? It's so simple. Just put things where God says they go. Everything lines up perfectly.

Well, the Trumps and Vials are the Judgments, but the 6th Seal is indeed God;s Judgment OR the 7 Trumps and 7 Vials, they are no ACTUAL SIX SEAL JUDGMENTS. The first 5 are what the Anti-Christ will bring forth over his 42 month reign of terror, and the 6th Seal is the Day of the Lord WHICH BEGINS with the First Trump and ends with the 7th Vial.

So, the 6th Seal is the Trumpet and Vial Judgments.

Did God happen to show you how the 200,000,000 man army got across the Euphrates before it was dried up???????

Rev 9

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Rev 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The seals are not another view of the trumpets followed by the vials.

No trumpets can happen before the 7th seal is opened. The trumpets (God's wrath) follows the seals (the 70th week). The vials are just a different view of the trumpets.

The Seals are not another view of the Trumpets, they are Jesus PROPHESYING what is coming via the Anti-Christ with the first 5 Seals and what God's Wrath will entail over that same time period. NEITHER ONE comes to pass until the First Trump comes to pass {ASTEROID HITS}. Then the E.U. Anti-Christ will go forth Conquering, the USA is wiped out. in 2029 by the Apophis asteroid. This asteroid is the DOTL of God as shown in Joel 2:31, and as prophesied in Rev. 6. 

The BOOK of Judgments can not be read until ALL 7 Seals have been opened. That is your fatal flaw. 

Its like me having this BOOK of Judgment and there are 7 locks on it. I know all things so as I unlock each lock I tease/Prophesy about what is about to come to pass as I read these Judgments aloud {as the Angels ANNOUNCE them in the BoR}. Only when I get the 7th Lock opened can ANY JUDGMENTS be read !! Jesus is just prophesying what is to come, this also MATCHES the 144,000 being the Jews fleeing from Judea. The angel of God says HOLD UP the four winds {Judgments of God/Trumps} until the 144,000 {Jews who flee Judea} have been Sealed {Make it to Petra}. Then the Trumpet Judgments are the 1260 Event, thus the 1290 is when they FLEE Judea !! It all FITS............God just uses coded prose to deliver this message unto us. 

There is nothing in Matthew 24 that is about 70 AD. There is also nothing in Matthew 24 about the Church age. What John tells us in Revelation lines up with what Jesus tells us in Matthew 24. Why make things so hard when they are so simple.

You are wrong, you had this FRESH IDEA a few years back, the SAME ONE I discounted many years ago, and you can't see anything except Matt. 24 is EBD TIMES, well, sir you are mistaken. 

Did God happen to show you how the 200,000,000 man army got across the Euphrates before it was dried up???????

Rev 9

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Rev 16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

The seals are not another view of the trumpets followed by the vials.

No trumpets can happen before the 7th seal is opened. The trumpets (God's wrath) follows the seals (the 70th week). The vials are just a different view of the trumpets.

I will let you do the jumping back and forth in order to make a point, I stick with Matthew. It is 70 AD and yu will have to do a mea culpa in Heaven because your noggin is way too hard to ever see this whilst we are on earth. :mgdetective:

I'm not really following you here, but I can tell your logic is wrong. Not only will you hear of rumors of wars, but you will hear of wars.

Matt 24

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

The POINTS you made were NUMBERED........I can't remember, but I designated the points via the numbers, and I posted my reply via your post, so it should have been easy to decipher. Its easy to see this has ZERO to do with the end times, verses 4-6 is aboout 70 AD.

I'm not really following you here, but I can tell your logic is wrong. Not only will you hear of rumors of wars, but you will hear of wars.

Matt 24

And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

No, its easy, there are three POINTS OF EMPHASIS as per TIME PERIODS.........33-70 AD...........CHURCH AGE...........70th week. You make it complex by getting the timing wrong, thus everything else is also OFF KILTER.

The Church is long gone before this happens. I know this will fly past you so fast you won't see it, BUT:

Rev 14

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Wrong, Jesus tells his Disciples they will all die in verse 9. Jesus speaks about taking the Gospel unto the ENDS OF THE WORLD in verse 14.

The Angel is preaching the Gospel in Rev. 14, but the Matt. 24:7-14 happens during the Church Age, not during the 70th week. 

All those verses are about the 70th week. The rapture of the Church happens before the 70th week. The 70th week are the 1st six seals.

The 70th Week is 3.5 years of Peace, then in Rev. 5 JUST BEFORE Day 1260, Jesus opens the Seals in Heaven an Prophesies what is about to come upon this evil earth, we are in Heaven at this time. Then we are SHOWN him opening the Seals, but Day 1260 {DOTL} does not hit us or come until the Rev. 8 asteroid hits, just after the Jews Flee Judea {144,000}. 

The Rapture will happen before the 70th week, and thus the BIRTH PANGS bring us the BABY {70th Week}. What do you think its BIRTHING?

The Church is long gone before this happens. I know this will fly past you so fast you won't see it, BUT:

Rev 14

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

No he is not, you have to do that to keep from admitting you are in error in this subject, Jesus ain't being PERSONABLE on a Grand scale, hes telling the Disciples they will all die, save John. 

Sorry brother but I think that Jesus and John are going to agree about end times.

I do not understand your point, but whatever it was its wrong on this subject. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,769
  • Content Per Day:  1.02

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Sin is lawlessness to a degree, but I also think it is speaking to a deeper type sin/iniquity where one just sins with no conscience at all, I think that is here now

Iniquity, sin, lawlessness, are all relatively similar in meaning. As such we then can look at other scriptures about the end times to find a more concise definition of what is being expressed.

In Daniel 8 the angel Gabriel informs Daniel that the events shown him regarding the end times occur during the last end of the indignation. The Merriam-Webster definition for indignation is: anger aroused by something unjust, unworthy, or mean. The Lord's anger is then aroused for the last time at all the unjust acts man is committing on their fellow man.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.