George Floyd

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,452
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Whatever he had done it the past and he paid for it by the penalties ect, he was then a free man to walk the streets like any other criminal that does so now.  This should have no bearing on the way he was mishandled fatally by those officers and I said all the officers, because they were all participants in that scene.

No one who is handcuffed deserved to be humiliated and has his life snuffed out of him like that.  

What drove the nail in  the coffin so to speak is the officer putting his hand in his pocket, symbolizing an attitude of pure advantage.   He had no right to treat that man in that manner, no matter his background.  He had to uphold his oaths as an officer to do his job in a professional way.

You know, something though does not sit right with me about all this.  He knew those videos would be taken and it would go viral.  There is a spiritual element to this as you can see where it is heading globally. It's like the world is singing in one voice.    There are all kind of things that take place in the spiritual realm that manifest in the physical..  Ah, it will all come to light when the real trial takes place by the heavenly host in due time. We we all part of the physical witness part.

The officers dealing with the public at large has a difficult job and they can make errors at time.  This one was pure blatant and hard to forgive, hence the public outcry.  

• Brilliant! 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,452
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

2 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

All part of "the plan "?

Sure is.  All this virus thing and all this murder and riot is an agenda .I have said this many times here before, it is for control of man and to enslave him to this world system.  

Magic, witchcraft and all the spiritual host of wickedness are real and only those who have been through those spiritual battles can testify to them.  

Jesus Christ came to set man free from those bondage. We have to be that testimony to our brothers and sisters whenever the opportunity arises.    

Overall, my own view is this was murder of a man not resisting at all. A great wrong was done. 

Let us hope all the facts are fully known and those responsible are punished according to law. God sees everything and His justice awaits too. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, LonerAndy said:

If you don't want to be hurt by police.... stop breaking the law.

Again this person was only accused of a crime at the time this took place.  I use to think that cops only went after the "bad guys" as well. Until reality slap me in the face one day and that delusion I had was put to rest.(well that is a personal story for another time) :o  

Anyway. There is no getting around the fact that George was handcuffed. Even if.....and it is an IF.... He fought with the cops before being handcuffed. Once they got him handcuffed that would have been the end of that. What I find so very questionable  is the reports that the cops had him in the back of the police car then pulled him out of the police car.  If this man had been fighting the cops, at the point they got him handcuffed and into the back of a police car; that should have been the end of it. So why did they pull him back out of the police car? I have never known police to do that once they got someone in the back of the police car. Hmmmm? Well I am going to start going on a rant here so I better stop.  

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

21 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

I don’t think that anyone is saying that he deserved what happened to him. There’s now speculation that he and the cop knew each other, had actually worked together and that this was a “hit.” What the OP was sayings was that George was not an innocent in all this, which is what the protestors and the MSM is making him out to be.

Neither are the police that killed him. How and why do you kill someone who is begging for their life? That in itself is evil and deserves its own thread. 

Why be a cop if you're going to abuse your power? 

• Topic Count:  242
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

6 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

Overall, my own view is this was murder of a man not resisting at all. A great wrong was done. 

Let us hope all the facts are fully known and those responsible are punished according to law. God sees everything and His justice awaits too. 

Edited by Figure of eighty

2 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Neither are the police that killed him. How and why do you kill someone who is begging for their life? That in itself is evil and deserves its own thread. 

Why be a cop if you're going to abuse your power? 

Nobody has said that it was right. You missed the point.

• Topic Count:  414
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

I am so glad that thr christians in this thread are universally agreeing at how  awful and uncalled for the action by the police was.

In a previous incident  I was disgusted  at some of the responses and blame shifting that was being done and not  focusing on the triggering issue of police brutality in blacks.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.21
  • Days Won:  115

I am still concerned how the word "police" is being used, as if all police act the same way.  They do not.  What needs to happen is the police departments need to filter out the bad officers and build on the good officers.

What I also am concerned about is how blanket statements are thrown around.  It's far easier to just throw out these statements instead of specific facts, but the blanket statements have already done their damage in the minds of many.  Slogans are created and chanted, burning the words into the peoples minds and thoughts.  Take the most famous slogan: "Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon.".  No wonder there is so much hate.

What is lacking is individual accountability. 

Edited by OneLight
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

I am still concerned how the word "police" is being used, as if all police act the same way.  They do not.  What needs to happen is the police departments need to filter out the bad officers and build on the good officers.

What I also am concerned about is how blanket statements are thrown around.  It's far easier to just throw out these statements instead of specific facts, but the blanket statements have already done their damage in the minds of many.  Slogans are created and chanted, burning the words into the peoples minds and thoughts.  No wonder there is so much hate.

What is lacking is individual accountability. 

What are you saying " blanket statements"  

Gods word has already said about what we see happening today This is not about good cops and bad cops. Can you divide the good from the bad so we can live safer. This is about sin and those who choose to live in darkness rather that the light. Can their be truth and honor in a corrupt world. The most honest and upright cop will stand with all the rest on that day.