• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

On 6/9/2020 at 10:19 AM, LadyKay said:

Wearing a mask is not a sign of submission. It is a sign that you are an educated, considerate  person and you care about protecting other people around you. I don't know where you get this notion that wearing a mask is a sign of submission. Who has been telling you this stuff?   (sigh)   

No submission here either about wearing a mask.   It's just about having commonsense.   There's a spirit of rebellion about, even among some Christians.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Oh he just says that so no one can argue against him.:th_wave:

Seems like a unjustified comment. I don't want to argue at all but to say that I receive leading from the Lord is truthfully what I hope all Christians would feel and believe. If you do not believe that the Lord prompts, leads and guides in your thoughts, words and actions then why claim to be Christian? 

If a Baptist minister speaks from the pulpit and believes that the Lord leads him, but he speaks what a Methodist does not believe. Does that mean he isn't prompted or led by God? Or visa versa? I know there isn't unity in light, but must all that be spoken first go through your own doctrinal grids and though your own wisdom?

2 minutes ago, Debp said:

No submission here either about wearing a mask.   It's just about having commonsense.   There's a spirit of rebellion about, even among some Christians.  

I'm glad you don't feel that you are submitting. However, for me, it would be as I do not feel that a mask is necessary and there are many doctors out there that also agree. Must my disagreement be labeled as a spirit of rebellion? Sad.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,028
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,369
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

On 6/9/2020 at 8:25 AM, Tigger56 said:

To seek to pacify evil and darkness only creates more evil and darkness for when light surrenders darkness increases in power. Do not bow down before evil and do not align yourself with evil

You might be interested in this letter.   The video in the article is a reading of the letter....video is 10 minutes, already approved.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/254126-archbishop-viganò’s-powerful-letter-to-president-trump-eternal-struggle-between-good-and-evil-playing-out-right-now/?tab=comments#comment-3220550

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

28 minutes ago, Debp said:

...and to think, it all began with rebellion, the major R-Factor of our existence and this one NEVER shields us from hot or cold.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Tigger56 said:

Seems like a unjustified comment. I don't want to argue at all but to say that I receive leading from the Lord is truthfully what I hope all Christians would feel and believe. If you do not believe that the Lord prompts, leads and guides in your thoughts, words and actions then why claim to be Christian? 

If a Baptist minister speaks from the pulpit and believes that the Lord leads him, but he speaks what a Methodist does not believe. Does that mean he isn't prompted or led by God? Or visa versa? I know there isn't unity in light, but must all that be spoken first go through your own doctrinal grids and though your own wisdom?

Perhaps I should explain.  I have heard so many  say stuff that did not sit right with me. Then  when you call them on it ,they say "God  directed me to say this".   Seems to me, you can get away with saying just about anything you want if you tell people God directed you to say it. But I seriously have my doubts that God told you that wearing a mask is a sign of submission. For the simple fact of the matter that wearing a mask is not a sign of submission. So why would God tell you something that is not true? Why would my Christian aunt who loves Jesus be sewing mask to give to people if wearing one was somehow against what God wanted us to do?  So I stand by what I said. Don't want someone to argue against you on the Christian Forums. Just say God directed you to say something. Yep. :)

Edited by LadyKay
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/9/2020 at 11:25 AM, Tigger56 said:

To seek to pacify evil and darkness only creates more evil and darkness for when light surrenders darkness increases in power. Do not bow down before evil and do not align yourself with evil, for the ones that some seek to appease only take your submission as a sign of subservience. I will not be forced to wear a mask as a sign of my submission and I will not bow down to members of a corrupt organization and apologize for my race, my faith, or my gender, for it is not penance that they seek, it is your submission and your defeat that is their goal. I bow in reverence, worship, and humility before the Lord God and the Lord Jesus, but I will not bow before men and women in submission to their false narrative and their wicked agenda.

so, if I am understanding you correctly, if you come down with Covid, you will refuse to wear a mask and put others at risk? Hmmmm, is this love?

Why try to turn this into a political argument?  Love protects one's neighbor. It does not tout it's own independence. 

blessings, 

Gids

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, LadyKay said:

But I seriously have my doubts that God told you that wearing a mask is a sign of submission. For the simple fact of the matter that wearing a mask is not a sign of submission. So why would God tell you something that is not true? Why would my Christian aunt who loves Jesus be sewing mask to give to people if wearing one was somehow against what God wanted us to do?  So I stand by what I said.

This symptoms ia usually found in many YouTube rapture prophecy n in the web of rapture maniacs who came with "Thus says the Lord.....BLA BLA blah my baby baby balah balah"

Edited by R. Hartono

22 hours ago, Gideon said:

so, if I am understanding you correctly, if you come down with Covid, you will refuse to wear a mask and put others at risk? Hmmmm, is this love?

Why try to turn this into a political argument?  Love protects one's neighbor. It does not tout it's own independence. 

blessings, 

Gids

If I came down with the virus I would stay home till I was well. Common sense.

22 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Perhaps I should explain.  I have heard so many  say stuff that did not sit right with me. Then  when you call them on it ,they say "God  directed me to say this".   Seems to me, you can get away with saying just about anything you want if you tell people God directed you to say it. But I seriously have my doubts that God told you that wearing a mask is a sign of submission. For the simple fact of the matter that wearing a mask is not a sign of submission. So why would God tell you something that is not true? Why would my Christian aunt who loves Jesus be sewing mask to give to people if wearing one was somehow against what God wanted us to do?  So I stand by what I said. Don't want someone to argue against you on the Christian Forums. Just say God directed you to say something. Yep. :)

Obviously won't agree, for even if you are wrong you will never admit that wearing a mask is wrong, but it is submission to a false narrative. The face mask is a placebo for those living in either fear or ignorance. 

You don't think God would tell me that wearing a mask is a sign of submission?  Amazing, that you are able to tell me what God would or would not say, but yet I can't.  I also do not desire to argue, there is a fine line between discussing and arguing and I have crossed that line at times and have not been happy about it as I have seen you and others do as well.