• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.75
  • Days Won:  21

11 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Given what the ceo of chik fil a has done lately, what do folks here think of the company now?

It'd definitely made me question whether or not I will return to one. (previously I went once a week) 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Given what the ceo of chik fil a has done lately, what do folks here think of the company now?

I don't have a clue what the CEO of chik fil a has done. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

News? I don't track news other then the Good News.

Amen and Amen!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  944
  • Content Per Day:  0.53

3 hours ago, furrychristian said:

I don't know what they did, but I don't care. I'll still eat there.

I don’t know and don’t care either.

I stopped taking my kids there because they’re chicken nuggets are the size of popcorn and you only get four. They’re overpriced for what you get. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,165
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

17 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Given that many are jumping on the "everybody's a racist" bandwagon it probably just more virtue signaling so they don't lose market share. Chik-fil-a is good, but over priced and I rarely eat out due to limited income. Basically it doesn't really register on the old "care-o-meter."

One thing I am getting very tired of is the undertone of this movement that being (anything but black) makes you somehow automatically racist. This is not a good direction to go in for anyone.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

I don't have anything to say. I'm just a white man, nobody would listen anyway.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

I don't think chick fil a is a raciest company at least as far as I know,  me and my parents have eaten there

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Small Dawsonville, Georgia (population 619 according to the 2000 census) can have a Chick-fil-A; of course, the city is 97 percent white and zero percent Black.

Georgia’s population breakdown is 55.9 percent white and 30.5 percent Black.

137 restaurants were located in majority-white areas.

16 restaurants were located in majority-Black areas, with 75 percent of those in cities that were majority white when the restaurant was constructed.

Despite the famed Historically Black Colleges and Universites (HBCU) located in Atlanta, only one Georgia HBCU has a Chick-fil-A –- Albany State. Georgia Tech (62 percent white, 6 percent Black); UGA (80 percent white, 8 percent Black); West Georgia (78 percent white, 20 percent Black); Valdosta State (76 percent white, 20 percent Black; Berry College (92 percent white, 1 percent Black); Kennesaw State (69 percent white, 13 percent Black); and Mercer University in Macon (72 percent white, 17 percent Black).

Hiram, Georgia, a town that is 60 percent white and 40 percent Black, has a Chick-fil-A location opened in zip code 30141 – which is 91 percent white and 7 percent Black.

A Chick-fil-A location opened in zip code 30341 (which is 85 percent white and .84 Black), is located in Clayton County… a county that is roughly 70 percent Black.

The majority of the Fulton County Chick-fil-A’s (outside of hospital or one at Georgia State University) are in North Fulton; an area that is overwhelmingly white.

Chick-fil-A locations thrive in Alpharetta (72 percent white, 11 percent Black), with four separate locations; Peachtree City (87 percent white, 6 percent Black) with three locations; McDonough (76 percent white, 19 percent Black) with three locations; Roswell (81 percent white, 9 percent Black) with two locations; Kennesaw (64 percent white, 22 percent Black) with three locations; Flowery Branch (80 percent white, 10 percent Black) with two locations; Fayetteville (77 percent white, 20 percent Black) with two locations; Snellville (89 percent white, 5 percent Black) with two locations; Suwanne (84 percent white, 6 percent Black); and Newnan (84 percent white, 12 percent Black) with two locations.

The Chick-fil-A in majority Black Madison, Georgia is located in a zip code (30650) that is 64 percent white and 34 percent Black).

Strangely, few majority Black areas (virtually none in South Fulton County, and only one – Lithonia – in a majority Black zip code in DeKalb County) have Chick-fil-A’s.

The question has to be asked now, based on the empirical evidence we have garnered from a look at the 196 Chick-fil-A locations in Georgia (wait, we forgot the one at Greenbriar Mall in DeKalb County, one of the oldest Chick-fil-A locations that closed — because the mall went all-Black. When it opened in the late 1970s, the county was roughly 75 percent white… now it’s only 35 percent white):

Is the business model of Chick-fil-A…. racist? Does it conform to the methodology that Steve Sailer laid out in his concept of the Affordable Family Formation (cities with Chick-fil-A’s tend to actually have thriving communities)? Should the Department of Justice look into the locations of Chick-fil-A’s because of some sort of disparate impact in where they open, considering that the clientele that Owners/Operators tend to cater too is overwhelmingly white?

Chick-fil-A is reliant on strong communities (which, coincidentally, means white communities) to exist and prosper. Outside of Chick-fil-A’s in areas that went from majority white to majority Black (thus, grandfathered in), the company has a business model that can be accurately described as “racist” – using modern parlance –and shouldn’t just be under assault because of the companies stance on homosexual marriage.

• Thumbs Up 1