• Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Is that why I have dreams, I'm old?

:red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Haha,that's funny,are you old and having dreams?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Haha,that's funny,are you old and having dreams?

yep to both...i think. :)

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, kenny2212 said:

Light, who is the antichrist and when will he be revealed?

Nobody knows yet who the AC ,hopefully we're gone in the rapture before he will be introduced to this world :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

I have found study of the timing of Jesus return only increases my enthusiasm.

And one cannot study the timing of His return without learning about all the events and conditions surrounding His return. I feel it prepares a person quite well.

It's not like one can really be prepped for something that has never happened. 

It's never happened in the magnitude that it will, but we can't say these things have never happened. Revelation is the most Old Testament book of the New Testament. 

"Here is the perseverance of the saints." The only place that phrase appears is in Revelation. And the only way to grasp Revelation further is to understand the past. Timing exists and we do live in unpresidented times. What I am mostly referring to when speaking on the emphasis of timing is the actual statements like 20 months before the anti Christ or the rapture in 2021. The context was answering the OP.

When we look further into all these events from the past that Revelation contains, emphasizing a theological spiritual reality rather than pursuing a time line configuration we will grasp not only a better understanding of perseverance and steadfastness but a better grasp on the level of darkness and sensitivity of timing.

I didn't say to not think about timing but that the emphasis on it needs to wane and an understanding of perseverance needs to wax. Then our understanding of timing will get better naturally because our discernment will increase. 

It's going to be chaos and spiritually darker than any time that came before but once again Light will shine into the darkness as in the beginning. God has told us the beginning to the end and as in the beginning, as in the end. 

"Fix your hope completely on the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ." 1Peter 1:13

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Light, who is the antichrist and when will he be revealed?

Kenny, the answer is in the link.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,633
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Zemke said:

It's never happened in the magnitude that it will, but we can't say these things have never happened. Revelation is the most Old Testament book of the New Testament. 

"Here is the perseverance of the saints." The only place that phrase appears is in Revelation. And the only way to grasp Revelation further is to understand the past. Timing exists and we do live in unpresidented times. What I am mostly referring to when speaking on the emphasis of timing is the actual statements like 20 months before the anti Christ or the rapture in 2021. The context was answering the OP.

When we look further into all these events from the past that Revelation contains, emphasizing a theological spiritual reality rather than pursuing a time line configuration we will grasp not only a better understanding of perseverance and steadfastness but a better grasp on the level of darkness and sensitivity of timing.

I didn't say to not think about timing but that the emphasis on it needs to wane and an understanding of perseverance needs to wax. Then our understanding of timing will get better naturally because our discernment will increase. 

It's going to be chaos and spiritually darker than any time that came before but once again Light will shine into the darkness as in the beginning. God has told us the beginning to the end and as in the beginning, as in the end. 

"Fix your hope completely on the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ." 1Peter 1:13

I see and agree.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, The Light said:

Kenny, the answer is in the link.

A few years ago I came across a video and listened as I worked looking whenever he had some slides of things. It was a few hours long if I'm remembering correctly but it was fascinating because I hadn't ever heard of the Nimrod explanation before. Whoever that was, kind of a young guy in his 30s, He did a great job putting it all together.

I usually wouldn't have payed much attention but he seemed competent. I like things that stir the imagination of possibility and add to the plate of possibilities. He went into some detail of the finding of Nimrods tomb and the amount of attention on the site and who may have the remains. Need I say more about imagination stirring? haha

Anyway the one thing that you said that needs to be looked at is, that because of what is happening right now you've jump to a connection to Nimrod because of being the son of Cush. The land of Cush is African, Ethiopia I believe, but that early on Nimrod may not have been so definitively dark skinned, we don't know but the line is there. And somehow in some way this man will be all things to all people, like Herod as a type. To an Arab he was an Arab, to many Jews a Jew and to the Romans a Roman. He had his heritage his politics and a religion. 

But anyway not long ago many where saying the antichrist will be a Muslim because of what was happening in the world so I'm just saying be careful of making that surface kind of connection because tomorrow can bring a whole new dynamic. However, I do get what you're saying.

Do you know what video I may have seen? He seemed more of a bible expositor than a conspiracy luminate type. It was interesting but I've kept it to myself. Those things can turn off some ears. That computer was trashed from all the dust in the shop so no way of digging the memory. 

Edited by Zemke

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

It

18 minutes ago, Zemke said:

A few years ago I came across a video and listened as I worked looking whenever he had some slides of things. It was a few hours long if I'm remembering correctly but it was fascinating because I hadn't ever heard of the Nimrod explanation before. Whoever that was, kind of a young guy in his 30s, He did a great job putting it all together.

I usually wouldn't have payed much attention but he seemed competent. I like things that stir the imagination of possibility and add to the plate of possibilities. He went into some detail of the finding of Nimrods tomb and the amount of attention on the site and who may have the remains. Need I say more about imagination stirring? haha

Anyway the one thing that you said that needs to be looked at is, that because of what is happening right now you've jump to a connection to Nimrod because of being the son of Cush. The land of Cush is African, Ethiopia I believe, but that early on Nimrod may not have been so definitively dark skinned, we don't know but the line is there. And somehow in some way this man will be all things to all people, like Herod as a type. To an Arab he was an Arab, to many Jews a Jew and to the Romans a Roman. He had his heritage his politics and a religion. 

But anyway not long ago many where saying the antichrist will be a Muslim because of what was happening in the world so I'm just saying be careful of making that surface kind of connection because tomorrow can bring a whole new dynamic. However, I do get what you're saying.

Do you know what video I may have seen? He seemed more of a bible expositor than a conspiracy luminate type. It was interesting but I've kept it to myself. Those things can turn off some ears. That computer was trashed from all the dust in the shop so no way of digging the memory. 

You got me laughing right now as I didn't think to try a youtube search. I was just surprised that it was not well know that Nimrod is the Antichrist. I mostly searched the Bible with the different names of Nimrod and Semiramis trying to find additional information. I also just grabbed the clues from the scriptures in the Bible. Should have tried YouTube.

When I type in Nimrod Antichrist in YouTube there are quite a few videos on Nimrod Antichrist. One was just released 2 weeks ago. There is also a four part video that might be what you are looking for. It looks to have a bunch of ancient pictures.

So I'm off to watch videos. Can probably learn a bunch from that.

14 minutes ago, The Light said:

It

You got me laughing right now as I didn't think to try a youtube search. I was just surprised that it was not well know that Nimrod is the Antichrist. I mostly searched the Bible with the different names of Nimrod and Semiramis trying to find additional information. I also just grabbed the clues from the scriptures in the Bible. Should have tried YouTube.

When I type in Nimrod Antichrist in YouTube there are quite a few videos on Nimrod Antichrist. One was just released 2 weeks ago. There is also a four part video that might be what you are looking for. It looks to have a bunch of ancient pictures.

So I'm off to watch videos. Can probably learn a bunch from that.

Wow, that's great from reading and scratching your head you saw this. I'm not going to jump on board, as in, all in, about it but as I said it actually is interesting.

We are told he will be revealed and just as the disciples sat around not knowing asking the Lord, "Is it I?" all along it was Judas who they would not expect, we too will be asking is it him? is it him? So I do enjoy a well put together explanation, but I'll keep enough of a distance from this but not to far. It does send a bit of a thud and a chill thinking about it enough.

The way Revelation is worded, it fits. And again we don't know what Nimrod looked like and I don't think he would be all pumped up calling himself Nimrod. And he would be genetically engineered and all the strange aspects of that like will life like that have a soul? Strange times with all the possible tech capabilities  humanity has at it's door step. Just like the Tower. God said, "Nothing would be impossible for them."

But he had to have been one charismatic character.

That is exciting though to string that together. I most definitely do not want to discourage your following this trail. Just stay grounded.