Rosenberg57

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  171
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

In NY City Alone they are taking 1 BILLION from the police to put into Community projects.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Rosenberg57 said:

In NY City Alone they are taking 1 BILLION from the police to put into Community projects.

Again, why should we be surprised?

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,244
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Think I will watch Loony Tunes for a while.   There's not a lot of difference between that and the headlines except the cartoons are more entertaining.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

These men and women put their lives on the line for us everyday.  Of course there are  some bad ones, but the good ones far out number the bad ones.  I thank God for each and everyone one of them.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

Defunding the police is double sided. There are crooked cops who abuse their authority, and they need to be fired. Then there is destroying law & order for the “revolution.” 

Having an honest conversation  about police reform is like most subjects now, is polarizing. You are either Cop Haters or Cop Defenders, any middle road is hard to articulate when you get labeled and called names.

I think we need police reform, and honestly I think the abuses are real, and we need to hold the Blue to the very laws theu enforce.   

Edited by Fidei Defensor
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  955
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,596
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

11 hours ago, Rosenberg57 said:

A 15% cut over some short period of time reducing the number of administrative positions in the department and increasing the numbers of cops back on the streets patrolling. One deferment  of a training class while they reorganize how they train new officers and who they consider training. The whole process  was underway  in city council discussions before C-19 and street troubles  began. Perhaps it i s somewhat "brave" to do it now, but if it need be done when better than the present?

Every city everywhere is going to have to face a lack of revenue and will have to make cuts severe cuts in budgets. Unlike the USA federal government that just ignores budgets  most cities and most States in the USA must balance their expenses within income. And right now income shortfalls are going to be universal.  City budget cutting is coming to a city near you  too. Can't raise taxes on non  activity.

All of us are about to face it if we haven't already. Sales tax revenue real estate tax revenue income tax revenue is going to go poof for the very near future.  Global Reset is more than just talk it may be a forced reality soon. Perhaps with many smaller regional resets occurring first.

A Jubilee may become more than just a salad.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

4 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

Defunding the police is double sided. There are crooked cops who abuse their authority, and they need to be fired. Then there is destroying law & order for the “revolution.” 

Having an honest conversation  about police reform is like most subjects now, is polarizing. You are either Cop Haters or Cop Defenders, any middle road is hard to articulate when you get labeled and called names.

I think we need police reform, and honestly I think the abuses are real, and we need to hold the Blue to the very laws theu enforce.   

Here's the problem.  Good people are the ones who will leave the police force.

The bad ones will stay.

What the protestors and BLM people are doing, is causing the exact problem they are complaining about.

Good police are not going to stick around, being treated.

The bad police, who can't get a job elsewhere, will stay on the force.  Only they will be more angry and bitter, than they were before.

18 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

Here's the problem.  Good people are the ones who will leave the police force.

The bad ones will stay.

What the protestors and BLM people are doing, is causing the exact problem they are complaining about.

Good police are not going to stick around, being treated.

The bad police, who can't get a job elsewhere, will stay on the force.  Only they will be more angry and bitter, than they were before.

I strongly disagree Andy. Good sticks, while bad flees much  like a hireling flees when trouble comes.

The good have it in their very spirit, they serve their community , their County, their State, and they do so as duty and privilege many doing so under God.

Please join in prayer for the men and women so spirited as to defend law and order keeping evil at bay throughout neighborhoods across the land. My neighbor is the SWAT team captain for this entire region, an amazing group of men and women  that are not anywhere near thought  of leaving. They are doubling down in training and personal physical training and prayer too.- As are local citizens along with them.

Flatten the fear! Praise God in all things.

vector-thin-blue-line-red-260nw-587545532.jpg

Thank you shutter stock for the image example.

Local story is: a retired police officer flew this at his home, has for a few years now.

One homeowner association  board member took it upon himself to "represent" the board and the neighborhood,  wrote the home owner a letter recently telling him to take it down. Result?  Ten neighbors have now bought the same flag to also fly in the neighborhood. 

"We" are here, we love this country we are so privileged to have duty to care for and defend.  We are not going to cave in to a few  Soros-ites. But instead will be far more vocal and physical in our defense of the privilege God has extended.

Flatten the fear.

p.s. For any that may not understand. the flag represents support for fire fighters/ emergency crews/police throughout the USA.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

Before I enlisted I could shoot, but the Army taught me how to shoot well. 

Over the past intervening decades I've kept up that proficiency; it might come in handy again.

• Thumbs Up 1