branchesofHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Masks are mandatory here. Half the people I see dont wear one in stores or in crowds. 

In my area you can get drive through, curbside pickup, and delivery ... all without mandatory masks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  21

To enter into any public place where I live you have to have on a mask... I have to wear one at work .... I have to wear one if I am going to be within 10 feet of a person even if outside. 

What do I do? I put on a mask! If I can help keep 1 person from getting ill it's worth it to me to wear a mask. 

Do I think it's a precursor to the mark of the beast? NO. People have assumed every thing to be the start of the mark ... credit cards, cell phones, etc. The mark will be something unique, nothing we've seen before. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I think wearing a mask has nothing to do with the mark of the beast. The scriptures says to love our neighbors as ourselfs. So wearing the mask can and its proven to stop the virus from spreading.  The man of sin will give a mark. But no one can yet know exactly what it will be. But when the man of sin is revealed we will know because signs and wonders that he does will cause the world to worship and receive the mark. But those with the holy spirit will either flee to a place of safety or be killed. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

A mask does has its uses, like if you prone to allergies and cleaning up dusty areas, a mask comes in handy, but the reality is, with what we are seeing today, I can only give my opinion based on observation, but for lack of a better expression, I would say the mark of the beast is just around the corner.

We have the frame work in place for such a system. And way for people to be convinced to accept the mark is to convince them it is for their own good, and that points towards maintaining social distancing. What is the marketing campaign that will be used to convince people to accept the mark? "Help save lives and take the mark"? (My opinion, everyone in one way or another would have to be connected to a sophisticated computer network allowing contactless payments while at same time maintaining social distancing).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I refuse to buy from a store where people don't wear masks and prefer them to also wear disposable gloves.  Why?  Every week they post the number of people who test positives for Covid 19 as well as the number who have died.  Those who die usually are over 60, have heart disease, breathing problems such as asthma or COPD, diabetes, or immunity problems.  So I am 75, have congestive heart failure, and severe asthma/chronic bronchitis and diabetes.   People who refuse to wear masks don't really care whether I or the thousands like me live or die. They are only concerned with their own comfort.  How narcissistic is that?

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  154
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

6 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

How do u explain nobody can buy or sell without it ???

I don’t think it’s literal either. I think simply that without the mark you won’t be doing well financially. But I could be wrong.

Do you think it’s literal?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

10 minutes ago, Ervin P said:

I don’t think it’s literal either. I think simply that without the mark you won’t be doing well financially. But I could be wrong.

Do you think it’s literal?

The most cruel trick to push people to the edge when u r hungry.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  03/23/1967

I am disappointed by Christians who refuse to wear a mask because it "violates their rights." (I'm not talking about those with legit health reasons.) Being required to wear a mask in public during a health crisis is no more "sinister" than being required to wear a shirt and shoes into a restaurant. Even IF mask requirements were a violation of some imagined right, that doesn't mean Christians should refuse to wear them. Christians surrender rights all the time for the sake of the Gospel. We are to obey those in authority over us...unless they require us to act against God's authority.