Firebirdman55

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I keep hearing people say that the COVID 19 vaccine will be the mark of the beast. Is there any merit to these claims? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

6 minutes ago, Firebirdman55 said:

I keep hearing people say that the COVID 19 vaccine will be the mark of the beast. Is there any merit to these claims? 

The whole COVID thing is definitely a deception.  To what extent it plays in prophecy or to what end is yet to be seen.  Here's my take:

If Covid-19 strikes you as something nefarious, there’s probably a good reason as to why.  It’s unlike anything that the world has seen before and it’s being shrouded in false and contradictory information, something you’d do if you were trying to deceive people or manipulate them.  Where did it come from and what is its purpose?  

The Sorcery of Babylon

Revelation 18:23 tells us that the wealthy elites of Babylon will deceive all the nations by their medical sorcery.  The word translated sorcery is the same word we get pharmacy from, pharmakeia.  Could the whole Covid-19 pandemic and vaccine be the sorcery of Babylon that deceives the nations?  It’s looking more and more like something that fits the bill.

The virus is certainly real and from what I’ve read, it’s quite a nasty bug.  I’m not suggesting that it’s fake but rather that it’s a virus that has been engineered by the elites and portrayed by the media in such a way that deceives people into thinking that the only solution to it is a vaccine, a pharmakeia of their own making that will serve the purpose of more than just an inoculation.

The Covid-19 Vaccine:  A Trojan Horse?

If we look at the way that things are now with a view toward what the Bible describes that they are going to become, a mandatory vaccine of sorts could well provide the pathway there.  Since this new virus will require the countermeasure of a vaccine, it will also be necessary to track who has been vaccinated or not so that they can be allowed to engage safely in social gatherings.  The vaccine will be seen as the only viable way back to a normal society.

Since we can’t rely on our government or the media to tell us the truth about what’s going on, we have to look at where we know things are headed.  According to biblical prophecy, there will come a time when everyone will be required to have a mark on their right hand or forehead in order to be able to buy or sell anything.  Could the vaccine be used as a cover to inject a person with quantum dots or some other technology that hasn’t yet been revealed in order to facilitate the future functionality of the mark?  I'm not equating the vaccine with the mark of the beast but I am suggesting that along with the vaccine could very well come some unwanted technology that is later used to support the mark.

There is a reason why the virus is being characterized as unlike anything we’ve seen before.  Knowing that the wealthy elites will deceive the world through their medical sorcery, be very wary of any vaccine that precipitates from Covid-19.  Nothing good comes from trusting deceivers.  Trust in the Psalm 91 promises of God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,637
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

I doubt the mark of the beast, when it manifests, will be instituted by trickery. The point of the mark is identification of who one follows, by choice. 

The mark comes about with pressure, the ability to buy or sell and not, I would think, stopping the spread of a virus.

But this certainly feels like a bit of conditioning. It look to me like a wildly successful test using a common malady and blowing it up to an extinction level event. 

And we bought it. 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

I doubt the mark of the beast, when it manifests, will be instituted by trickery. The point of the mark is identification of who one follows, by choice. 

The mark comes about with pressure, the ability to buy or sell and not, I would think, stopping the spread of a virus.

But this certainly feels like a bit of conditioning. It look to me like a wildly successful test using a common malady and blowing it up to an extinction level event. 

And we bought it. 

I agree that people won't be fooled into taking the mark.  It will be willful decision.  However, I expect that the whole COVID deception will serve to de-stigmatize the hand and forehead as points of focus.  It will be interesting to see how their vaccine is rolled out.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

13 hours ago, Firebirdman55 said:

What makes them say that? Will a person be able to buy food at the grovcery store even if they don't take that vaccine?

Edited by Guy Nadeau
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Firebirdman55 said:

NO !

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

19 hours ago, Firebirdman55 said:

no.    it mostly stems from Bill Gates wanting to use a nano particle marker to certify that one has received the vaccine.  kind of like a high tech smiley face stamp

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

This whole Covid 19 situation to me just does not seem to add up. But is the methods that are being used to deal with it that has me concerned, and it is the psychological conditioning of accepting "contactless payments" that seems to be the focus (social distancing can accomplish this).

More than once I have thought on the idea that people will accept the mark of the beast as a result of some kind of disease outbreak.

With what we are seeing around the world, concerning Covid 19, lockdowns, self-isolation, it does make you wonder if the description given in Rev 13.16-17 could be describing people in some sort of isolation because they have not taken the mark?

There is just too much going on with the Covid 19. Too much conditioning. Social Distancing, Contactless Payments. Now with alot of these credit/debit cards, as far as I know, there is a limit on the contactless option, but for fear of losing the card or risk being stolen, a electronic implant with no limit can easily allow a person to maintain social distancing at the same time.

In my opinion, there is just too much parallels with what we seeing now and the descriptions given concerning the mark of the beast prophecy.

Edited by The_Truth_Seeker
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,250
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

This whole Covid 19 situation to me just does not seem to add up. But is the methods that are being used to deal with it that has me concerned, and it is the psychological conditioning of accepting "contactless payments" that seems to be the focus (social distancing can accomplish this).

More than once I have thought on the idea that people will accept the mark of the beast as a result of some kind of disease outbreak.

With what we are seeing around the world, concerning Covid 19, lockdowns, self-isolation, it does make you wonder if the description given in Rev 13.16-17 could be describing people in some sort of isolation because they have not taken the mark?

There is just too much going on with the Covid 19. Too much conditioning. Social Distancing, Contactless Payments. Now with alot of these credit/debit cards, as far as I know, there is a limit on the contactless option, but for fear of losing the card or risk being stolen, a electronic implant with no limit can easily allow a person to maintain social distancing at the same time.

In my opinion, there is just too much parallels with what we seeing now and the descriptions given concerning the mark of the beast prophecy.

we pretty much had the same problems with the Spanish flu in 1920 as this one so i wouldn't think this one any different.  Democrats are trying to use it to their advantage and that is adding a bit to the misery, but it's just a regular attack on us from the microbe world that happens every 100 years since the 1400's

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

3 minutes ago, other one said:

we pretty much had the same problems with the Spanish flu in 1920 as this one so i wouldn't think this one any different.  Democrats are trying to use it to their advantage and that is adding a bit to the misery, but it's just a regular attack on us from the microbe world that happens every 100 years since the 1400's

Actually, it is very much different. The difference between back in the days of the Spanish flu, and compared to the age we live in today, is the level of technology. The technology in ways is so frightening, that there is tracking and surveillance capabilities that is just insane. You go somewhere with your smartphone, your location is very much accurate. Just imagine similar type of technology implanted into people, where they are tracked and traced.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1