• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1955

2 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

This sounds like a strange eugenics experiment. Which is not what I see in Scripture. 

God became a man, and was Born of the Virgin Mary. He became flesh, of the hunan race, of the line of David (Luke 2, Matthew 1):

concerning his Sonwho wasdescended from David according tothe flesh and was declared to be theSon of God in power according to theSpirit of holiness by his resurrectionfrom the deadJesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 1:1-4) 

He is not last embyro of Adam, Adam’s bloodline continues to this day. Now if you mean The Second Adam as in, “For if the many died by the trespass of the one man (Adam),  how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!” (Romans 5:15)

Since you say you can put forward strange unscriptural ideas because of "tradition", then turn right back around and criticize this man for doing the same, quite specifically makes you a hypocrite for you to reply to him "which is not what I see in Scripture."

Do you have anything of actual substance to offer this website sir?

Edited by Son of Israel
mispell
  • Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

4 hours ago, DDisconnect said:

Though I will say that I'd personally go with Pilate's description, as he is known to have seen Jesus and he doesn't come across as a guy who would have reason to lie.

I agree Pilate was obligated to send a letter to Cesar and The Senate because the case was over “Christ declared hinself a king.” We know Pilate was threatened, “From then on, Pilate tried to set Jesus free, but the Jewish leaders kept shouting, "If you let this man go, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.” (John 19:12). 

We have Scriptural evidence of Pikate interviewing Jesus, so that gives Pilate’s letter more legitimacy: 

“Jesus’ trial before Caiaphas ended in the early hours of the morning. Then he was taken to the headquarters of the Roman governor. His accusers didn’t go inside because it would defile them, and they wouldn’t be allowed to celebrate the Passover. 

29 So Pilate, the governor, went out to them and asked, “What is your charge against this man?”

30 “We wouldn’t have handed him over to you if he weren’t a criminal!” they retorted.

31 “Then take him away and judge him by your own law,” Pilate told them.

“Only the Romans are permitted to execute someone,” the Jewish leaders replied. 32 (This fulfilled Jesus’ prediction about the way he would die.)

33 Then Pilate went back into his headquarters and called for Jesus to be brought to him. “Are you the king of the Jews?” he asked him.

34 Jesus replied, “Is this your own question, or did others tell you about me?”

35 “Am I a Jew?” Pilate retorted. “Your own people and their leading priests brought you to me for trial. Why? What have you done?”

36 Jesus answered, “My Kingdom is not an earthly kingdom. If it were, my followers would fight to keep me from being handed over to the Jewish leaders. But my Kingdom is not of this world.”

37 Pilate said, “So you are a king?”

Jesus responded, “You say I am a king. Actually, I was born and came into the world to testify to the truth. All who love the truth recognize that what I say is true.”

38 “What is truth?” Pilate asked. Then he went out again to the people and told them, “He is not guilty of any crime. 39 But you have a custom of asking me to release one prisoner each year at Passover. Would you like me to release this ‘King of the Jews’?”

40 But they shouted back, “No! Not this man. We want Barabbas!” (Barabbas was a revolutionary.)” (John 18:28-40). 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 7/18/2020 at 7:48 AM, Fidei Defensor said:

a likely potrait from Scripture: 

“Jesus our God was Son of David according to His flesh,

Christ was of Hebraic descent

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/255673-jesus-is-a-hebrew-but-he-is-not-genetically-jewish/

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/21/1955

3 hours ago, ChickenCoop said:

You just joined, he has been here for years.  If you want to know if he has offered anything of substance you have thousands of posts of his to read.

I've read enough and experienced enough already to know the answer to that. Is there a way I can block him?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

According to a Jewish Pharisee named Gamaliel: 

“The Archko Volume"
Another description of Jesus is found in "The Archko Volume" which contains official court documents from the days of Jesus. This information substantiates that He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. In a chapter entitled "Gamaliel's Interview" it states concerning Jesus (Yeshua) appearance:
"I asked him to describe this person to me, so that I might know him if I should meet him. He said: 'If you ever meet him [Yeshua] you will know him. While he is nothing but a man, there is something about him that distinguishes him from every other man. He is the picture of his mother, only he has not her smooth, round face. His hair is a little more golden than hers, though it is as much from sunburn as anything else. He is tall, and his shoulders are a little drooped; his visage is thin and of a swarthy complexion, though this is from exposure. His eyes are large and a soft blue, and rather dull and heavy....' This Jew [Nazarite] is convinced that he is the Messiah of the world. ...this was the same person that was born of the virgin in Bethlehem some twenty-six years before..."
- The Archko Volume, translated by Drs. McIntosh and Twyman of the Antiquarian Lodge, Genoa, Italy, from manuscripts in Constantinople and the records of the Senatorial Docket taken from the Vatican of Rome (1896) 92-93” 
Gamaliel was in the New Testament of our Bible and saved Peter and the apostles from execution (Acts 5:34-39) and trained the Apostle Paul (Acts 22:3). 

According to historian Josephus, 
“Josephus, the "Antiquities Of The Jews" 
This is a quote from Josephus, from his historical first-century writings entitled, "Antiquities Of The Jews," Book #18, Chapter 2, section 3.
"Now there was about this time Jesus, Enviromenfa wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man; for he was a doer of wonderful works, a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ. And when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him; for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him. And the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day." 

The Biblical text and genealogy of Jesus (Matthew 1:1-25, Luke 3:1-26) combined with historical eyewitness accounts by Romans and Jews who saw Jesus was that He was ruddy and fair skinned with blond-chestnut hair; Gamaliel clarifies the sun baked his hair blondin the “Archko Volume,” which happens with dark blond (brown, chestnut) haired people. 

Gamilel is an interesting account. He was the one who defended the apostles:

But a Pharisee named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, who was honored by all the people, stood up in the Sanhedrin and ordered that the men be put outside for a little while. 
35 Then he addressed the Sanhedrin: “Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. 
36 Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. 
37 After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census(C) and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered.
38 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail.(
39 But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” (Acts 5:34-39). 

Did Gamilel interview Jesus? It is possible, somewhere between Annas’ house and The Trial of Jesus before The Sanhedrin.  

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Son of Israel said:

I've read enough and experienced enough already to know the answer to that. Is there a way I can block him?

Yes, in the very upper right corner of the page click on your screen name and a menu will pull down. Locate "ignore" in the list and click on it.  Add the person's screen name to the "ignore" list and voilà  no more visible posts from said poster. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, DDisconnect said:

Though I will say that I'd personally go with Pilate's description, as he is known to have seen Jesus and he doesn't come across as a guy who would have reason to lie.

Makes sense. Anyway, talking with due respect and reverence about our Lord is a wonderful thing to do. He surely was/is the Greatest Person that ever walked the earth!!

Our SAVIOR, our LEADER, our COMMANDER, our BROTHER and our FRIEND.

That is God and He is GOOD all the time.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,654
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

12 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

This sounds like a strange eugenics experiment. Which is not what I see in Scripture. 

God became a man, and was Born of the Virgin Mary. He became flesh, of the hunan race, of the line of David (Luke 2, Matthew 1):

concerning his Sonwho wasdescended from David according tothe flesh and was declared to be theSon of God in power according to theSpirit of holiness by his resurrectionfrom the deadJesus Christ our Lord.” (Romans 1:1-4) 

He is not last embyro of Adam, Adam’s bloodline continues to this day. Now if you mean The Second Adam as in, “For if the many died by the trespass of the one man (Adam),  how much more did God’s grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!” (Romans 5:15)

Yes. Jesus was gestated in the womb of and born to the virgin Mary who was the daughter of Adam, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Nathan.... Eli.

But Jesus is not the son of Adam.

Adam is the son of Jesus [that is, the preincarnate Jesus, God the Word John 1:14]

(Luke 3:38 / Isaiah 44:24 / John 1:1-3 / Colossians 1:13-16 / Hebrews 1:1-2).

Jesus is the last Adam which is a prototype just as the first Adam was a prototype.

Jesus is his own human race created by the Father (Hebrews 10:5 / Hebrews 1::5 / John 1:14b)

with the innocence and freedom from the original sin of the first Adam (which the first Adam had

before Adam and Eve fell into sin). Otherwise, Jesus would bear the same bloodline sin nature of which you speak. 

And the scriptures clearly state that Jesus is sinless.

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

What Jesus Looked Like 

What People Have Thought Throughout The Years...

giphy.gif.44ba240d601d1eaad2bab964abb76cc9.gif   many-faces-of-jesus-christ-morph-animated.gif.a57900b2a709522c7c1b93b164b508d6.gif

faces-of-jesus-christ-morph-animation-420x420.gif.8d28173dcd70b3ab215f76f6b110d032.gif

What do I want immediately when I get to Heaven?

th5XH2TEDB.jpg.eab0cc37845ac1e771509f7e3dd24d41.jpg

This!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

What Jesus Looked Like

By Fidei Defensor, Friday at 05:48 PM in General Discussion

On 7/17/2020 at 5:48 PM, Fidei Defensor said:

“Jesus our God was Son of David according to His flesh, “He promised beforehand through His prophets in the Holy Scriptures, regarding His Son, who was a descendant of David according to the flesh, and who through the Spirit of holiness was declared with power to be the Son of God by His resurrection from the dead: Jesus Christ our Lord (God),” (Romans 1:2-4), and King David was described as the following,

I will say these similar accounts were very interesting and exhilarating for me reading the separate accounts of seeing Him in person. I could imagine being there some two thousand years ago and the awe of actually hearing Him preach that the day of the Lord is at hand. Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed it.

OIP86QS3XNG.jpg.1f79ec5cfbe55ccfcf57a138f719dbf0.jpg 

Follow me ~ Matthew 4:18:22 

Matthew 4:18-22 KJV 18And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. 19And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. 20And they straightway left their nets, and followed him. 21And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them. 22And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.

• Loved it! 1