IGNORED

The Pre Tribulation Raptured Church

DeighAnn

Guest theElect777
1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Again, we are talking about two different events over a thousand years apart. Peter was not talking about the great, white throne judgment. Chances are good he never knew about it while he was alive.

You don't think Peter knew about Judgement and the difference between someone accepting Christ vs someone refusing Him?

Guest theElect777
1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

When you put the two verses together, it tells a story: no place was found for the old, and then God creates a new heaven and earth.  

Notice how this same Greek word is used in other verses:

Mar 14:52 - And he left the linen cloth, and fled G5343 from them naked.

Act 7:29 - Then fled G5343 Moses at this saying, and was a stranger in the land of Madian, where he begat two sons.

Rev 12:6 - And the woman fled G5343 into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Rev 16:20 - And every island fled away, G5343 and the mountains were not found.

When you put it all together, the present heaven and earth disappears, and God creates a new heaven and earth. 

It is not so important: when that time arrives, we will know. 

The difference being the SAME word for fled/flee is being used in every known New testament example.

So I ask, if Satan flees from you TODAY, will he never try to attack you again?

We know he will return especially when we sin.  The SAME WORD in the Greek used in ALL New Testament references means the same as Satan flees today but he will return again.   Therefore, the Earth does not literally get destroyed but returns after God purifies it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, theElect777 said:

The difference being the SAME word for fled/flee is being used in every known New testament example.

So I ask, if Satan flees from you TODAY, will he never try to attack you again?

We know he will return especially when we sin.  The SAME WORD in the Greek used in ALL New Testament references means the same as Satan flees today but he will return again.   Therefore, the Earth does not literally get destroyed but returns after God purifies it.

There is a difference in fleeing into oblivion - no place found for them - and fleeing to return later.

I am quite sure of one thing: you will not be convinced of a NEW heaven and earth until you see it. 
In the same way, I will not be convinced of the old renewed unless I see it. 

I trust what I read: the old disappears, the New is created. And in the Greek New means NEW: as in wine in NEW bottles. As in a NEW covenant vs the old.  As in a NEW tomb: not used before. 

1 hour ago, theElect777 said:

You don't think Peter knew about Judgement and the difference between someone accepting Christ vs someone refusing Him?

I don't think Peter knew of the scripture of the great, white throne judgment. John wrote it after Peter was dead. Yes, he knew that judgment day would come: but the specifics? I doubt it. 

Guest theElect777
33 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

There is a difference in fleeing into oblivion - no place found for them - and fleeing to return later.

I am quite sure of one thing: you will not be convinced of a NEW heaven and earth until you see it. 
In the same way, I will not be convinced of the old renewed unless I see it. 

I trust what I read: the old disappears, the New is created. And in the Greek New means NEW: as in wine in NEW bottles. As in a NEW covenant vs the old.  As in a NEW tomb: not used before. 

The key issue for me is the fact the SAME WORD is being used for all of fled/flee.   And that SAME WORD has the SAME DEFINITION when applied every time it is used.   And the definition is consistently going away to return later.   It's plain Greek and you are taking the English translation as Gospel.   The English translation should never be accepted as fact, unless, it serves the point you desire to make!

Guest theElect777
39 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I don't think Peter knew of the scripture of the great, white throne judgment. John wrote it after Peter was dead. Yes, he knew that judgment day would come: but the specifics? I doubt it. 

The 'Last Judgment', Matthew 25:31-46  If Matthew knew then obviously Peter knew of the LAST JUDGEMENT!

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

2 hours ago, theElect777 said:

The 'Last Judgment', Matthew 25:31-46  If Matthew knew then obviously Peter knew of the LAST JUDGEMENT!

31When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Sorry, this  judgment is to see who will enter the 1000 year reign. The Great, White Throne judgment comes after the 1000 years.  They are different judgments over 1000 years apart.

3 hours ago, theElect777 said:

The key issue for me is the fact the SAME WORD is being used for all of fled/flee.   And that SAME WORD has the SAME DEFINITION when applied every time it is used.   And the definition is consistently going away to return later.   It's plain Greek and you are taking the English translation as Gospel.   The English translation should never be accepted as fact, unless, it serves the point you desire to make!

You are making a decision using 1/3 of the Greek text available. 

Add to  the fleeing that no place was found for them, and add to that the New Heaven and New earth.

Guest theElect777
29 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, this  judgment is to see who will enter the 1000 year reign. The Great, White Throne judgment comes after the 1000 years.  They are different judgments over 1000 years apart.

You literally just make this up as you go, don't you?

Guest theElect777
28 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You are making a decision using 1/3 of the Greek text available. 

Add to  the fleeing that no place was found for them, and add to that the New Heaven and New earth.

No, I am basing this on the FACT ONE WORD is being used in every Verse.   There's no way around it.  That is the factual translation whether you like it or accept it.