• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Now sister devote yourself in seeking God everyday. Devote yourself to prayer many times per day. Read and study the word in faith. Trusting God will open the word to you by the holy spirit. Remember God call us to a holy life and paid for this by Jesus hanging on the cross and jesus sufferd greatly. Look to him daily and expect him to be there. He said I will never leave you. He is not speaken falsely.  Be holy for I am holy. God is holy and cannot be seen because his light would destroy us. He sends the holy spirit to us to live in us. We are the temple of God. No greater love then someone lays his life down for us. Jesus became sin for us so we can become the righteousness of God. It is his righteousness that we have. We can go onto heaven only cloth in Jesus righteousness.  And its given to us through faith when we believe in him. So look to him everyday. I am very glad you left that relationship because it was unclean. Paul wrote touch not the unclean and I will be a Father to you. God instead of judging us in our sin will instead pour out blessings as a Father does to his children who love him. So keep walking with Jesus our savior. 

True.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

You except the fact that He does not judge you nor Condemn you. He is not like man. He never left you never forsakes you. We just repent and KNOW He again never left.. and know that He forgives and never ever remembers is again. You fall in to His arms... He will never let you go.

To feel worthless.. is of the enemy God NEVER things that of you.. go out side some night and look around.. look up. Some day just as the sun comes up look around. Everything was made for you as if you were the only one that would ever believe. And He has so much more in store for you after this.. things you can never imagine.

The enemy comes to kill steal and destroy. Satan is a lair. So.. FLIP those wrong thoughts. Satan can only lie.. Like I said.. you just fall in to His arms.. He will NEVER EVER let you go! You are more loved then you will ever know. Unlike us.. He is always thinking about us...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

We must get up when we fall. Don't waste our salvation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

On 8/7/2020 at 10:04 AM, Figure of eighty said:

I broke up with my bf and now I just want to pursue God fully. I feel bad giving God the left overs of my life-- the broken pieces.

After being hard headed and experiencing things for myself I see that everything he says not to do is for our own well being or withholds is always for the best.

I see that now.

Idk i feel bad I dont pass my tests or trials. I always always always fail. 

I feel like a worthless christian.

What ways can i commit myself to God? ( besides reading, praying ect)

A lot of great suggestions given here by others!
We as a family were praying you would see the sin of fornication, and repent of it. We're so glad you have!
The school of hard knocks can be a difficult one, albeit, one we can learn from.

God, on the other hand, has given us many examples of people in the Bible with both their failings and triumphs for our edification too.
As we grow, it's best to learn from their victories as well as their failings so we have an idea of what to do or not to do in various circumstances:

1Cor 10:11  Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: (examples) and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

As "temptations" come, and they will come, lean on God to show you the way out! He will always have a door out to "make a way to escape." Grab the door and in His strength, leave. There may not be a "door #2!"

1Cor 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Keep God as your "first" love, and continue to renew your mind with His Truths from the Bible!

Mar 12:30-31 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. (31) And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

1Pet 2:2-3 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:  (3)  If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

All have fallen short of the glory of God.

You are not the only disappointment God has.

Not by a very long shot.

For we all fail God.

But by believing in the Son of God you please God (John 16:27) and do the works of God (John 6:29).

All the legalisms of the Law (which were in effect until the cross... so don't make the mistake most do

that brings Law into Grace... as though any human being could actually fulfill the Law... 

The point of the Law was that we can't! 

And we must seek out the Lord's Grace and trust in him to make up for our shortcomings.

Galatians 3:24-25.

We naturally wish we could do more.

Or we feel guilt and regret over things God has already forgiven and forgotten about.

We fall into the trap of thinking we can make God love us more if we do this or that or don't do this or that.

If you love Jesus, the Father couldn't be more pleased or love you more.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

I would just talk to Jesus.  In your thoughts, and even out loud at times.  Especially when you are making a decision that significantly affects you or others.  But I would make it an ongoing free flowing conversation.  Don't rehearse it, or worry if everything is said perfectly.  Just talk to Jesus like he was your best friend.  Because he is.

• Thumbs Up 1