• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,107
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/19/2020 at 3:14 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

So you claim you will rise before the dead in Christ rise during the first resurrection? 

Did I? Or is this more CONFLATION by you. The scriptures say the Dead will rise first THEN those of us why are alive and will be CHANGED in the twinkling of and eye, in a flash, in a moment of time. So, in technical terms its the SAME TIME, the arise, then  as fast as an eye blinks, we change from humans to spirit men. 

You can't even get a simple post correct, no wonder you have problems with the KJV.

On 8/19/2020 at 3:14 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

My, your special. You get to fly away before the dead in Christ rise. 

You do try your best to decieve people, I will give you that.

You are already confused, by the truth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Did I? Or is this more CONFLATION by you. The scriptures say the Dead will rise first THEN those of us why are alive and will be CHANGED in the twinkling of and eye, in a flash, in a moment of time. So, in technical terms its the SAME TIME, the arise, then  as fast as an eye blinks, we change from humans to spirit men. 

You can't even get a simple post correct, no wonder you have problems with the KJV.

You are already confused, by the truth.

Well. The first resurrection of the dead doesn't take place till after the saints are killed for testifying of Christ and who did not worship the beast or recieve its mark while they were alive. 

You have stated that you will rise before those who are resurrected first are even killed. 

The first resurrection takes place after these saints have suffered tribulation. 

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-4.htm

https://biblehub.com/revelation/20-5.htm

Now have you not said that you will rise before the time of thier tribulation or not? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal