• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

@DeighAnn,

It might seem detached and unrelated to what you are trying to do - but in hindsight of 50 years of doing what you are starting out

doing, I would advise you to  learn what the function of "the" Christ is in context of biblical function.      Which is to be the King of

Israel.     Not knowing that is the biggest singular failure of why people  cannot understand the end times events.

In John 4:  the woman at the well, speaking with Jesus,

25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Christos is greek for the hebrew word for "messiah" - which that hebrew word means anointed.     Anointed means chosen by God for a specific purpose.     Priests

and kings were anointeds.     Cyrus a non Jew, was called an anointed - chosen by God fo fulfill a certain purpose.     So there were many many anointeds in the old

testament.

"The" messiah however is one specific anointed.   To be the king of Israel, descended from David, to lead Israel, the Jews, and the world into the messianic age of

peace and safety.

If you don't know that and getting it fixed in your mind what the function of the Christ as it pertains to Israel - you are not going to understand the order of events,

because everything depends upon what "the" Christ means in order to understand what the Anti-Christ means.

The next step is that is imperative to distinguish that being the (bogus) KIng of Israel - the Antichrist - as different from being the little horn and beast, which those two functions (although it is the same person all the way through) are the 7th and 8th king of the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7 the Roman Empire.    The 7th and 8th king is in Revelation 17:10-11.      

The end times version of the Roman Empire is the EU.

little horn, 7th king of a series of related kings, of the Roman Empire   (before the 7 years begin)

Antichrist, (bogus) King of Israel - for a while.  (during the first 3 years, thereabouts, of the 7 years)

beast, 8th king of the Roman Empire, formerly the little horn person.   (during the last 42 months of the 7 years)

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,084
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, douggg said:

While I do have a rapture position, I will not bring it into the discussion.     (disregard the rapture note on my chart).

Here is my first chart showing the bible references and the critical events - in the order that they will take place.   Start in the up left hand corner and follow the red line down to the lower right at Jesus's return.      Also is a second pair of charts  of the same thing but presented a little differently, to include the trumpets and vials.    And the final chart of Revelation 19, Jesus return to earth in Jerusalem, on the Mt. of Olives directly across from the temple mount.

249473600_horiziontalchartJuly32020.jpg.e33a55f2ac7e1438f5309cc727af1902.jpg

My second pair of charts (the first half of the seven years and the second half of the seven years) that shows basically the same thing.

442092408_Revelation7.jpg.61a6659d03a48f8999f817bfeeeee2d7.jpg

1297687852_Revelation5.jpg.eff97ff3ca9b0f4d534ff5d69dda0e95.jpg

9530057_Revelation19.thumb.jpg.ada969bfb9a5342e508983dab29dcf28.jpg

That is what she wanrs, no push back on her wrong ideas because she can't defend them. Its kinda weak tbh.  

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

What most prophecy studies fail to do, is to ascertain what the next event instigated by the Lord; will be. 

It should be plain to all that the first Five Seals are open and have been since Jesus Ascended. We have had wars, famines and plagues aplenty, and the Fifth Seal about the Church martyrs commenced with the stoning of Stephen.   This proves that the Sixth Seal world changer is next. 

Just as Jesus made clear when He read Isaiah 61:1-2, stopping before: and a day of the vengeance of our God. 

Here is a list of the end time events, supported by 47 scriptures:

Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a massive explosion on the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3  It will be the Sixth Seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18  It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13, Isaiah 29:1-4 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, all born again believers; will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and prosperity and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus.  Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:19

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected nation, of great wealth. Gog and his horde will be totally wiped out and it will take seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the Trumpet and Bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- Christian Israelites who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.

The regathering of Christian Israel, all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31

The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.

The final attack against the holy Land and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast    into the lake of fire.  Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, and a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10,    Revelation chapters 20:11-15 & 21:1-7

|The 7 years of Daniel     |

The Treaty signed, peace for 3½ years.             |   1260 days  |

The Abomination of Desolation placed in the 3rd Temple       | 

The Great Tribulation, two witnesses, Woman protected.      |1260 days   |

The Day of Tabernacles, the Return of Jesus                                                 |                       

The battle of Armageddon.                                                              |

The Marriage supper of the Lamb - 1290 days                        |  1260 + 30       |

The rededication of the Temple- Hanukkah – 1335 days        |  1260 + 75             |

The Millennium reign of Jesus.                                                                       |   1000 years

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.63

16 hours ago, douggg said:

I would advise you to  learn what the function of "the" Christ is in context of biblical function.

The function of Christ was to proclaim the kingdom of God, to give the good news so the sheep could find him, to be the perfect and final blood sacrifice, the Lamb slain,to bring about the new covenant no longer have to be perfect physically under the law because through repentance be washed clean by the gift of His blood, rending the veil that kept us from talking directly to the Father being our mediator and judge of along with opening salvation to all the nations.  To return as Lord of Lords and King of kings for the day of vengeance in which all evil would be subdued, and to reign until all evil is cast into lake of fire.  

So the function is SALVATION as Saviour. 

Opposition to that is Death as Destruction

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,631
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Thank you for the comments.  Please understand this was my first real attempt to put things in order and this was my first draft. I figured before I got to far into its' details I would do a check on the order.  

I did use "MEANWHILE ON EARTH". to show some overlap, definitely not enough though, I 'll work on that.  It's a lot harder to put it all down on paper I can tell you that much.  I wonder if many can do that.  The vision I see in my head doesn't have numbers and descriptors attached to it so it is difficult for me to put them together in writing. 

I don't think anyone can find the exact order of things. Some of it is pretty obvious, some is murky. I have seen complex charts that try to order everything in the Revelation. They get very big and messy. I don't think making a chart clears up what we can't see or understand. 

I had at some point written THE 7th Seal contains the trumps and vials but I must have erased it in the cut move and paste.  Now I wonder how many other parts got lost.  Not all that unusual for me though.  

I believe the current time is the 5th seal aka the angels holding back the winds until all Gods Elect are sealed and prepared for duty, the work to be done in the Hour of Temptation.  The Word can now be found in every language with the translators on the computers.  So the fullness of the gentiles came in at that same time (as the translators)  and since then the blindness has been falling off of Israel and that is why we are having a period of increased learning.  What I find amazing is how closed people are to any sort of change in their knowledge when that is exactly what we are told would be happening.  If I am not learning something new or refining something old, I am not a happy camper.  It's a journey towards perfection.  I digress.

I have long thought this is the sign the end can begin. Not the wars and etc., etc. Jesus says the Gospel will be published everywhere and then the end will come. Is that why it's taking so long?

I think the trumps come during the hour of temptation, the 6th Seal, and the vials are poured out at or about the bitter end  (The "vials" are SHALLOW, WIDE MOUTHED BOWLS) and that is why we hear "it is finished".  Still a work in progress.  God gives to me when I have studied long and hard and have lots of info I don't know what to do with or where it goes. 

(It is not a long slow pouring out.  It is a quick dumping.  I give em all of 5 minutes) when Christ is returning to end the age because before then would be too soon for vengeance.  I think God waits till the very last minute,  just in case one lost soul may find that door still but cracked opened. 

l don't disagree.

The workings of Satan are found in 666, Christs are 777 and I keep that in mind always.  One of the reasons when I hear anyone say Christ comes in the 6th drives me crazy.  Like God would give us the number of the Adversary then have Christ return in that number.  WHERE has common sense gone?   I am sure you ask the same question. 

Some of the clearest language in all of scripture in terms of order is the following from Matt 24:

Immediately after the tribulation of those days:

‘The sun will be darkened,

and the moon will not give its light;

the stars will fall from the sky,

and the powers of the heavens will be shaken’

At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven and all the tribes of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory. And He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other."

Right after GT the lights in the havens go out and Jesus appears and the people of the earth are afraid. Solid and indisputable fact of order in several events. Then we see in Rev 6:"

And when I saw the Lamb open the sixth seal, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black like sackcloth of goat hair, and the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth like unripe figs dropping from a tree shaken by a great wind. The sky receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the nobles, the commanders, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and free man hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains. And they said to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb. For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who is able to withstand it?”"

Similar happenings described a bit differently but they are the same. It's like the difference in describing a four wheeled vehicle. If you say you own a Dodge that's one thing. If you say own a Hellcat that gives a different impression and more detail. Still a four wheeled vehicle, still a Dodge. Same here. Jesus arrives at the 6th seal/7th trump.

The 7th seal contains trumps and vials and 7th trump the 7 vials, and there are thundering's in there somewhere or something like that. 

That's a pretrib sort of philosophy. I don't discount everything just cause it's pretrib, I was raised that way. The above isn't the way of it.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

The function of Christ was to proclaim the kingdom of God, to give the good news so the sheep could find him, to be the perfect and final blood sacrifice, the Lamb slain,to bring about the new covenant no longer have to be perfect physically under the law because through repentance be washed clean by the gift of His blood, rending the veil that kept us from talking directly to the Father being our mediator and judge of along with opening salvation to all the nations.  To return as Lord of Lords and King of kings for the day of vengeance in which all evil would be subdued, and to reign until all evil is cast into lake of fire.  

So the function is SALVATION as Saviour. 

Opposition to that is Death as Destruction

DeighAnn, you are giving the Christian concept of the messiah, which is all true.       That's something we don't need to argue over.    We are all on the same team.

Differently. in trying to understand the end times events and the order of, we have to look at what "the" Christ means - that the Antichrist could be the counter of.      And "the" Christ functionally is the King of Israel.

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jesus - the rightful King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Antichrist - to be the bogus King of Israel who comes in his own name.

It also becomes necessary to adjust our thinking - Antichrist, bogus King of Israel.      At other times,the person is the little horn, and the beast - kings of the Roman Empire.

There are going to be at least two.  When Satan and his army are cast to earth, you don't think this living planet is going to rebel a bit?  Its a big deal.  It is going to be a dark day.  And look at all the similarities/contrast between the 2.  Their rock is not our Rock.  We are sealed they are marked, The children turned to the fathers.  White horses.  Father, Son and Holy Spirit vs Satan, the beast and the false prophet  Jesus has apostles, Satan has false apostles

Not understanding what you mean.

Check it out in the greek, the movement is from within outwards  It is the nations that are moved out of their places, the rulers who will rule with Satan one hour.  The earthly move out of the way of the fallen.  

This is the Greek from "...every mountain and island were moved (kineo) out of their places."

kineó: to move
Definition: to move
Usage: I set in motion, move, remove, excite, stir up."
And from the Lexicon:
STRONG'S NT 2795: κινέω
κινέω, κίνω; future κινήσω; 1 aorist infinitive κινῆσαι; passive, present κινοῦμαι; 1 aorist ἐκινήθην

1. properly, to cause to go, i. e. to move, set in motion ;

a. properly, in passive to be moved, move: of that motion which is evidence of life, to move burdens with a finger, to move to and fro 

b. to move from a place, to remove: 

2. Metaphorically, to move i. e. excite:a riot, disturbance,  to throw into commotion, passive, "

I don't think we can spiritualize this away.

20 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

The seals are just knowledge of the events.  So the trumps follow them in that we learn of the events first

BUT the trumps are sounded/heard during the events and at the 2nd Advent the vials are dumped out, Vengeance for those on whom the door shut.    

Sounds good.

23 hours ago, douggg said:

Because I was drawn to understand it by God, who opened my mind to understand it.    Bits and pieces at a time, over 50 years.

Not to disparage your convictions but a lot of people say that and they have widely varying takes on what God led them to.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

39 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Not to disparage your convictions but a lot of people say that and they have widely varying takes on what God led them to.

This is a demonstrable fly in the eschatology ointment. So for any new Christians reading this kind of thing, this is NOT a salvation issue.

The peddlers of end-times ideas cannot all be correct. We are instructed to major on the Gospel, and if time permits, study and show ourselves approved.

For any end times scenario, one has to make 'assumptions' and design a theory. Some use and chop up scriptures out of context to make their theory work. Many millions have been made selling books and videos of various end times ideas. None of them are absolutely certain. But we may watch and wait soberly and see what the Lord will do.

Wasting time on endless arguments about the end times is dysfunctional, and has split many an assembly. After about AD 100, along with the 'church fathers' we have masses of theology and some of it is quite bad and far off the mark. The Christian should study and know what they believe and why. God will take care of the end times without our dogmas. It behooves us to support our fellow believers and endeavor not to mislead them. 

Never tie your ideas of eschatology to your or anyone else's salvation.