DeighAnn

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

At the birth of Yeshua, the fight broke out in Heaven. At His resurrection, the principalities and powers and thrones and dominions were served notice and had their mandates removed. (Psalm 82)

Yeshua healed the breach in the cosmos and His power (The Spirit of Christ) is working thru his NEW holy ones (badly translated as 'saints') to reclaim the lost and then eventually the whole earth at the Second Coming.

Too many believers ascribe way to much power to haSatan and Satan. There are many more fallen sons of God that are working against us. It is a battle of attrition. Every soul that is won for Christ is one less that ends up in Hades eternally.

The deceivers seem to have the church cowering in the corner. It is about time we understood that Yeshua WON the victory and expects us to work with Him and trust in Him alone. Not the 'satan' figure.

Yeshua is ruling and reigning and is seated at the right hand of the Father.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Revelation 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Revelation 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Revelation 6:14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places

Here it departs, BUT no mention of passing away, or noise or elements melting or burning up.  I know it seems nit picky, but it seems a place where that exact thing is called for.  

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up?  

Is it just similar?  Satan does copy many things he is the prince in this valley of the shadow of death and he knows what Christians are taught and and maybe it's just the instead of or Anti Lords Day because if it is in fact the SAME,
no need for trumps or anything else, such as time for that matter, just next day right then and there.  

It's not contradictory. What you're seeing is more detail and independent reporting from perspectives and vantage points. ALL of what you posted will happen when the Lord returns. Will it all happen at the same time? Maybe, not necessarily; but it will happen at the moment prophesied and in the allotted time frame.

I have no idea what you mean here: "if it is in fact the SAME,
no need for trumps or anything else, such as time for that matter, just next day right then and there. 
"

15 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

and every mountain and island were moved out of their places
1537 a preposition,  eks before a vowel – properly, "out from and to" (the outcome); out from within. 

"out of" is one of the most under-translated (and therefore mis-translated) Greek propositions – often being confined to the meaning "by."

has A TWO LAYER MEANING - OUT FROM AND TO  which makes it out-come oriented

OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF THE SOURCE and EXTENDING TO ITS IMPACT 

Indeed. The source being the earthquake at the arrival of Jesus and the outcome being the mountains and islands 'moved'. From the Lexicon:

were moved ἐκινήθησαν
(ekinēthēsan)
2795: to move a prim. verb
out of their places. τόπων
(topōn)
5117: a place a prim. word

The mountains and islands are going to move from the place which they are and not be found. Why are we talking about this again? :)

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi DeighAnn

Satan and his angels were kicked out of heaven after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Revelation 12:6   And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9   And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Can you see the timing?  If was after the man child was caught up to God and to his throne (after the resurrection of Christ) that Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven.

And just before Jesus was crucified, he said this;

John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

John 14:30   Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

So the great tribulation is not the cause of Satan being cast out of heaven suddenly, because it happened a long time ago.  As a result of that, Satan's wrath is more towards Christ and his saints, for being the reason he was cast out of heaven forever.  He thought that by killing Christ, men would not receive the light, but his plans backfired, and now that he is exposed, and shamed, the kingdom of God receives more power through Christ and his saints.

So we cannot equate the great tribulation to Satan being cast out of heaven, at that same timing.  Rev 12 clarifies what Jesus was speaking about in John.  Just thought I'd mention this for now so you can take a look at it, and then go from there, because this part has to be corrected in order to have true doctrine that matches with scripture.

Since scripture is true and accurate this must also be true:

And the woman fled into the wilderness, where God had prepared a place for her to be nourished for 1,260 days.

(This sets the timing)

7 Then (This is 'kai ginomai' or 'also come into being')  a war broke out in heaven:

(Looks to me like a war breaks out in heaven only after the woman flees to the wilderness for 1260 days.)

Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. 8But the dragon was not strong enough, and no longer was any place found in heaven for him and his angels.

And the great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

10And I heard a loud voice in heaven saying: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of His Christ. For the accuser of our brothers  as been thrown down—he who accuses them day and night before our God. 11They have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. And  hey did not love their lives so as to shy away from death. 12Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea; with great fury the devil has come down to you, knowing he has only a short time.

(I don't know for sure but it would seem a short time is less than 2000 years)

13And when the dragon saw that he had been thrown to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle to fly from the presence of the serpent to her place in the wilderness, where she was nourished for a time, and times, and half a time.

(Again it seems we have the timing set after the woman has fled to the wilderness for a specific and short period of 1260 days)

15Then from the mouth of the serpent spewed water like a river to overtake the woman and sweep her away in the torrent. 16But the earth helped the woman and opened its mouth to swallow up the river that had poured from the dragon’s mouth. 17And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

(As the woman flees the dragon gives chase when he saw he had been thrown to earth and when the woman flees to the wilderness for 1260 days. The timing here is set when the woman flees and is nurtured for 1260 days. That's the 2nd half of the week.)

"

John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

John 14:30   Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Can you see the timing?  If was after the man child was caught up to God and to his throne (after the resurrection of Christ) that Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven.

Yes, but it's also after the woman has fled to the wilderness for 1260 days. That hasn't happened. If Satan and the angels are cast out at anytime from the resurrection it would be 'after'. Doesn't mean it was immediately in 33 AD. Or 31 AD depending on who you think is right about the time of Jesus birth.

So if the prince of this world was cast out then, did the judgement of the world happen too? Jesus says it did: "Now is the judgment of this world" I don't think the world has been judged yet.

And no matter when 'now' is in reality it doesn't have to mean 'immediately'. Jesus meant the time had come for the change in authority. His death and resurrection was close and when that time arrives the name of Christ will judge sin and righteousness and cast out the prince of this world from the heart and mind of all who believe on Jesus.

Jesus was on earth when he said these things John recorded. Jesus said: " Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out." Is he saying the prince of the world will be cast out of the world? That's the context. "Now is the judgment of this world". Here it's the world. And again, "now shall the prince of this world be cast out."

Jesus is not saying Satan will be cast out of heaven at this moment. If one took it literally that would mean Satan was cast out before the crucifixion and resurrection and came down to earth in great fury to chase the woman for a short time of 1260 days before Jesus died and was resurrected.

So the great tribulation is not the cause of Satan being cast out of heaven

suddenly, because it happened a long time ago.  As a result of that, Satan's wrath is more towards Christ and his saints, for being the reason he was cast out of heaven forever.  He thought that by killing Christ, men would not receive the light, but his plans backfired, and now that he is exposed, and shamed, the kingdom of God receives more power through Christ and his saints.

So we cannot equate the great tribulation to Satan being cast out of heaven, at that same timing.  Rev 12 clarifies what Jesus was speaking about in John.  Just thought I'd mention this for now so you can take a look at it, and then go from there, because this part has to be corrected in order to have true doctrine that matches with scripture.

True, but GT is caused by Satan being cast down since it looks like the war happens around the time the woman flees and when it is said, "the devil has come down to you with great fury knowing he has but a short time." A short time. Not two Millennia. Short. Like 3.5 years.

I think we can if all the evidence is taken into account.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Hi Sister

If Satan and his angels were kicked out we would have GIANTS everywhere all over the world.  Remember when God flooded the world back in the days of Noah?  We would also have SUPER NATURAL events happening all the time if Satan were here.  There is NO WAY that Satan would have been walking around the earth for the last 2000 years and not have been in total control of it.  He would have long ago started sitting as God and being worshipped.

Hi DeighAnn

Satan has been coming down since God created Adam and Eve.  He's been here the whole time, and could travel back and forth from heaven to the earth as he pleased - that is until Jesus rose from the dead.  The giants were all killed 'before' the flood, but after the flood, there are giants on the earth again?  David even killed one.  But God is in control, and he wasn't going to let the giants take over again, so he has caused their extinction - or maybe not, maybe there's a few left hiding from man.  Either way, the earth is not riddled with them and our giants today are the powerful rich elites.

Please go back and take another look at Rev 12.  Don't concentrate on the woman for now, but the timing of when Satan was cast out of heaven, and you will see that it was after Jesus resurrection - after the man child was taken up to God and to his throne.

Also note that Satan (the dragon) had cast a third of the angels out of heaven before the man child - Jesus was born.  This proves that Satan still had access to heaven during those days.  That third of angels were the last lot of angels to be enticed and deceived by him.

Revelation 12:3   And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4   And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Matthew 2:13   And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

there would have been A WHOLE NEW EARTH CREATED in the middle of the book of Revelation.  Do you see just a few of the problems that time line creates? 

I am just using scripture as my source for the truth.  The correct timeline is from Rev 12.  Put that together with what Jesus said about the prince of this world being cast out, and Jesus was hinting at that war in heaven which was soon to come after his resurrection.

John 12:32   And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

John 20:17   Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

After Jesus saw Mary, he was on his way to ascend to the Father, and that was the exact day Satan was thrown out of heaven with his angels.  Jesus returned in the evening to meet with his apostles, and by then, the job in heaven was done.  Satan and his angels gone.  The one who conquered him got that honour.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

And then is God leading the billions to different conclusions as it relates to His word? 

Diaste, you are drifting off course.   Just let it go, and get back on focus to the order of events.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, Justin Adams said:

Wasting time on endless arguments about the end times is dysfunctional, and has split many an assembly.

When we rely on Divine revelation there is no division.  It is almost always when we exalt WORLDLY WISDOM aka  wisdom of men or  those wise in their own conceits so spread false doctrines that the PERFECT WORD OF GOD IS DIVIDED.  
I myself think that in addressing the 7 (spiritual completeness) churches in the END TIME revelation that it is to be discussed.  What makes me sad is that you think it is wasting time.  OF course there are going to be DIVISIONS, MANY  will come in HIS name to deceive many.  If the FEW do nothing then EVIL reigns without any 

12 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation 12:6   And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

I missed the verse that said "at the end of those days"  or the "when those days came to an end" or the "upon completion of those days" or the "immediately following" or any verse that tells US that those 2 events are tied together in time or any other way.   

I know you are not teaching such an HUGE EVENT as this without such a verse.  Or are you?  

12 hours ago, Sister said:

YOU are using the very verse that tells us SATAN was CAST OUT .  OF WHERE THIS WORLD.  We know he was WITH CHRIST IN THIS WORLD because 

Luke 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.Luke 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.Luke 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:Luke 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:Luke 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.Luke 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.Luke 4:13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

How did you think he got stuck up in heaven for the war that would cast him back to earth? 

AND we know for proof positive he is up in heaven now because 

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Are we given any hints as to the order of events that will take place in the future?
John 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 14:29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

John 14:30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Yes, Yes we are.  What does Jesus tell us?   Hereafter I will not talk much with you 

Why?  because He is about to be crucified and LIFTED UP.  Satan was thrust out of this world back in 12:31

THEN WE ARE TOLD  FOR THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD COMETH.  

NOW THAT REALLY LIGHTS UP OUR PATH DOESN'T IT.  NO WAY TO "COMETH" IF NOT "GOETH". 
See how if we just follow Gods Words there is no explanation of man needed.  God always answers our questions IN HIS WORD. (only problem is it is never in OUR time but His and sometimes we have to do a lot of study and it takes a lot of time BUT once He opens up our eyes we find time and again it was there all the time, plain and simple, it just wasn't ours to see.  Oh the Majesty of our LORD.  Awesome, totally Awesome.

So NOW, hopefully we know from where and how he got there, at least we know what  "is written"  and so funny how it takes us right back to 

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 Thessalonians 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

How perfect is the Word of God.  

14 hours ago, wingnut- said:

There is no problem at all, I am not sure where you get some of your conclusions from regarding giants and such, it isn't in scripture.  Sister is 100% correct, this has already taken place.

ARE YOU 100% POSITIVE?  100?  

Let's see.  Men on the earth for years and years, marrying and having children and not a word about it as to anything different they are just being fruitful and multiplying THEN 

out of no where for no reason at all GIANTS. . 

I want you to feel free to CORRECT for me with your helpful hints, all that you see as incorrect, as you must and as I must be 100% OFF. 

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

WHY WOULD GOD WRITE give us SUCH A DEFINITE CONTRAST between those two? 

If it wasn't something deeper IF IT WAS indeed only sons of men and the daughters of men, why not write that? 

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Now one day you come to this and you think "That reminds me of something I have read"

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
Will he always be free to come and go?  No we will find out he has be thrust out of this world, I digress.

if only there was just ONE MORE WITNESS  something to really lock it down

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Jude 1:6 And THE ANGELS which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

I can't do math at all, so Thank you God for fingers,

BUT I can add up verses without taking them out of their context AND SPIRITUALLY DISCERN EXACTLY AS GOD tells us to with the here and there a little.  

Sons of God presented themselves in heaven along with Satan, who had been WHERE?   

Sons of God and daughters of men had "Giants".   THAT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE NATURAL ORDER.
 One heavenly the other earthly IS GIVEN DIFFERENT for a reason, BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT.  

AND THIS IS MOST TELLING OF ALL
the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  

The flood of Noahs time - 150 days  - 5 months
There is another flood coming , this time it will be a flood of lies.  Can it be any other kind of flood, coming from Satan?  No.  And that flood of lies will ALSO last 5 months.  I could be wrong. 

Edited by DeighAnn
can't understand it

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

ARE YOU 100% POSITIVE?  100?  

Let's see.  Men on the earth for years and years, marrying and having children and not a word about it as to anything different they are just being fruitful and multiplying THEN 

out of no where for no reason at all GIANTS. . 

SO OUT OF NO WHERE FOR NO REASON WHATSOEVER,  JUST A MASSIVELY HUGE BAD CHANGE took place A CHANGE SO BIG AND BAD THAT GOD FLOODS THE PLACE?  

YEAH.  STILL AT 100?  not maybe say 99?

Now I don't know if you can SPIRITUALLY DISCERN but let's give it a try,  this one time wingnut.  I kinda apologize about the sarcastic tone but every time I read the response in your post, well, let's just say it brings out a little bit of righteous indignation.  

I want you to feel free to CORRECT for me with your helpful hints, all that you see as incorrect, as you must and as I must be 100% OFF. 

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

lET'S SPIRITUALLY DISCERN HERE. 
Definitely grabs our attention doesn't it? 
Is God maybe saying  "STOP"  take notice, look deeper here.  IMPORTANT INFO FOR us.

If it wasn't something deeper IF IT WAS indeed only sons of men and the daughters of men, why not write that? 

Because this is how GOD tells us there is more than what is written right here.  It may not be till your 3rd, 5th or even 7th time reading through that you will be led to the answer, but when God wants you to know, you will receive it somehow.

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Don't you just ask,  WHAT made that change take place?  So we read it again.  We pray and we ponder and meditate  We either get it then or ONE DAY many months later when we are given another little piece of information, say in Jude or somewhere unrelated to what we are studying and

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Now one day you come to this and you think "That reminds me of something I have read"

Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
Will he always be free to come and go?  No we will find out he has be thrust out of this world, I digress.

For some they still don't see and think, if only, if only there was just ONE MORE WITNESS (something to really lock it down, some are always looking for a sign to this day) 

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Jude 1:6 And THE ANGELS which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

BUT I can add up verses without taking them out of their context AND SPIRITUALLY DISCERN EXACTLY AS GOD tells us to with the here and there a little.  

God doesn't spare the angels that sinned but Saved Noah.  Certainly gives me a time of when ANGELS SINNED. PUT THAT INTO THE CONTEXT OF WHAT IS BEING SPOKEN OF and...hummm. 

Sons of God presented themselves in heaven along with Satan, who had been WHERE?   

Sons of God and daughters of men had "Giants".   THAT IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE NATURAL ORDER.
 One heavenly the other earthly IS GIVEN DIFFERENT for a reason, BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT.  

AND THIS IS MOST TELLING OF ALL
the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  

The flood of Noahs time - 150 days  - 5 months
There is another flood coming , this time it will be a flood of lies.  Can it be any other kind of flood, coming from Satan?  No.  And that flood of lies will ALSO last 5 months.  I could be wrong. 

Jeremiah 9:3 And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

That is just to hard to read and follow and I wrote it.    

WHO

WHEN

WHERE

WHY

WHAT.  
Angels didn't keep their first estate, left their habitation, took wives, (which made God sad, which changed our life span in the flesh), bore giants whom became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  God flooded the earth saving Noah but the fallen angels were cast to hell and  He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

So what did we learn? 
There were angels right before Noahs flood who with women of earth bore giants (which were of old, men of renown) which made God change our life spans in the flesh and pronounce death sentences on those angels,  and then flooded the earth.  

What questions did it create?  
What was the angels first estate?  
Where was their habitation?
If they "were of old, men of renown" BEFORE the flood, what does that actually mean?  
If Satan could walk to and fro on the earth then, can he now?
Does cast down to hell, reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day apply to just them or is that where everyone goes?
Are the sons of God in heaven different than the sons of God on earth?  If so,  how?
Will Satan be a preacher of un righteousness and bring a flood upon the Godly?
Do these angels have anything to do with the angels that will be cast out later?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

You're overlooking the obvious, there were no giants on the ark, that is called process of elimination.

2 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

You post the verses telling you that the rebellious angels are already bound, if you can't spiritually discern why that is I can't help you.

42 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

You're overlooking the obvious, there were no giants on the ark, that is called process of elimination.

So I don't know what you are saying. What process of elimination? 

God speaking of Sons of God and daughters of men and giants being born from them

and no giants on the ark is the a process of WHAT elimination?  I truly have no idea what you are saying

43 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

You post the verses telling you that the rebellious angels are already bound, if you can't spiritually discern why that is I can't help you.

Yes, it would be silly to do anything else with them.  They certainly were not thrown in hell and bound before they rebelled against God.

The way you phrased that made me think you believed there was like only "1" group of bad angels and if something happened to them then all the bad angels were all used up.  I was cracking up for so long my stomach hurts.  

Anyway, I obviously don't understand what you are saying here either.

I would think with being 100% sure of on the matter, it would be super easy to just give the scripture that just clears it up.
Instead I receive these responses that make no sense.  If I am incorrect,  and you don't share the scripture given to you, what is the point?  

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.