• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

It's official.  We see it coming to a different conclusion.  Here are a few scriptures that brought me to where I am today and why I see all the evil of the planet being consumed by fire, not the planet as this earth has never done anything but support all God has put upon it.  She has already paid, how could she not receive the blessings of God. She is living and breathing and hurting.  Also, we are told we will have no remembrance this age and that there is nothing new under the sun.    

But it does in the end change what we teach,  one of us is missing the mark.  I am ready for God to ask me why, and I will say I went as deep into the Word as I could, took all I had learned from Him and of Him and with those things came to the conclusion that He loves his creation and He doesn't need brand new to forget, and knows how to make perfect again that what was marred.    

So, when I read Job and He is laying out how this planet was created, I can feel HIS love of and for it.  When I look out my window,  I can SEE the love put into it and I give thanks almost every single day for this beautiful world He created for us.  A lot like verse 7.

Job 38:1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,

Job 38:2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?

Job 38:3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

Job 38:4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Job 38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Job 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Job 38:8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?

Job 38:9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

Job 38:10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

Job 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?

Job 38:12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;

Job 38:13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?

Job 38:14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

Job 38:15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.

Job 38:16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?

Job 38:17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?

Job 38:18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.

Job 38:19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,

Job 38:20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?

Job 38:21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?

Job 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

Job 38:23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?

Job 38:24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?

Job 38:25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

Job 38:26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;

Job 38:27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?

Job 38:28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

Job 38:29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?

Job 38:30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.

Job 38:31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Job 38:32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Job 38:33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Job 38:34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?

Job 38:35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?

Job 38:36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?

Job 38:37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,

Job 38:38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

Job 38:39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,

Job 38:40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

Job 38:41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

Isaiah 45:18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God Himself that formed the earth and made it; He hath established it, He created it not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Jeremiah 4:19 My bowels, my bowels! I am pained at my very heart; my heart maketh a noise in me; I cannot hold my peace, because thou hast heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war.

Jeremiah 4:20 Destruction upon destruction is cried; for the whole land is spoiled: suddenly are my tents spoiled, and my curtains in a moment.

Jeremiah 4:21 How long shall I see the standard, and hear the sound of the trumpet?

Jeremiah 4:22 For My people is foolish, they have not known Me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

Jeremiah 4:23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

Jeremiah 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.

Jeremiah 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.

Jeremiah 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by His fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:27 For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.

Jeremiah 4:28 For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black; because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

I am not sure why you would think I love the material things of this world. 

This material planet is not alive and does not breathe or have a spirit as some eastern religions teach.

1 John 2:15, tells us directly, "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world."

This world is passing away.

Let it go.

It gave me a funny feeling when I read it.  I have to ask, why would you make such a judgment call upon me? 

It is not my place to judge anyone's eternal state.

We are just talking, discussing, right?

It just appears to me that you may be having a hard time letting go of this planet earth and universe heavens.

It is not sin, to not understand, something that has not been revealed yet.

Moments after we pass on, we will see and understand,

That this material world is not what we are to inherit.

I absolutely don't intend to offend here but I get the feeling that you think we will all be "floating" around some intangible place.

The eternal God is Spirit.

Where is He right now?  Do you think that He is just floating around some intangible place? Is that where God is? Just floating around?

Can you see Him?

Is a spirit tangible? Material? Does a spirit have weight? Is a spirit restricted to this material planet, this universe?

------

Have you underestimated the eternal?

Don't you think that the Creator, is so much greater than this place? This universe?

-------

What kind of place was it,

Before the creation of the universe?

What was it like before God created the material world?

Don't you believe that the eternal God had a place full of life and spiritual substance?

----

Think about this,

When this is all over,

We will be with Jesus in a place,

That will be like it was before this universe and this planet were created.

The creation of the earth and our celestial bodies speak to a solid world, life much like this with orderly  societies but lacking all evil.  

God is spirit.

We will be spirit, like Him.

Look beyond this temporal planet and universe.

There will be no need to have anything material, when everything is spirit.

--------

Where will we go when we die?

To the spiritual plane of existence?

We will go to Jesus.

But where is Jesus right now?

Can you see His glorious throne and the billions of souls praising Him in wonder?

Isn't that far greater than what you see now?

We will soon be joining that glorious throng.

What will we care for this world then?

--------------

The eternal is far greater than this place.

It is described in ways that we can relate to.

But it is so much more.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

2 hours ago, abcdef said:

This material planet is not alive and does not breathe or have a spirit as some eastern religions teach.

I know literally nothing about any other religions of the world.  All I know of being OT "Jewish" is found in the bible, so what some eastern religions teach holds no meaning for me.  I only have ever know God.  We ourselves ARE formed of this material planet.  This is a living planet.  I'll be sure to watch my wording so we don't get caught up on descriptive words of a more spiritual nature.  

3 hours ago, abcdef said:

1 John 2:15, tells us directly, "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world."

orderly arrangement i.e. adornment, decoration, ornament and by metonymy human race, mankind  present condition of human affairs in alienation from and opposition to God.  Base 2865 

What is being spoken of in the chapter?  The planet or as it starts off 

John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

goes on to say

John 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

gives more details as to the subject at hand

John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

I believe "the world" being spoken of it NOT the planet but the happenings going on on the planet.  So no, I will not let it go until the Word, not as translated into english with its narrow meanings but only as found in its original form and that tells me what is meant.

4 hours ago, abcdef said:

The eternal God is Spirit.

Where is He right now?  Do you think that He is just floating around some intangible place? Is that where God is? Just floating around?

Can you see Him?

Is a spirit tangible? Material? Does a spirit have weight? Is a spirit restricted to this material planet, this universe?

------

Have you underestimated the eternal?

Don't you think that the Creator, is so much greater than this place? This universe?

-------

What kind of place was it,

Before the creation of the universe?

What was it like before God created the material world?

Don't you believe that the eternal God had a place full of life and spiritual substance?

----

Think about this,

When this is all over,

We will be with Jesus in a place,

That will be like it was before this universe and this planet were created.

I do not agree, I don't think,  because I am not sure what you are saying or questioning so I will quickly give these verses. 

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luke 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Luke 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

1 Corinthians 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

1 Corinthians 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1 Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelation 21:5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Revelation 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Revelation 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

Revelation 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Revelation 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Revelation 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

Revelation 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

Revelation 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelation 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Revelation 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Revelation 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

2537  kainos new, fresh

Unused, novel

in quality (innovation), fresh in development or opportunity - "not found exactly like this before"

You were made a new creature,  a new man correct?  This is the same word.  

So this "kainos" is new in quality, fresh, unworn condition 

Whereas "neos"  3501, is used primarily in reference to time and would have been the word used for the NEW you are saying it says.  

Again "pass away"  tropically of departing evils and sufferings Mark 1:42; Luke 5:13; Revelation 9:12; 
of an evanescent state of things, Revelation 21:1

In conclusion and to keep it short

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

5 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I know literally nothing about any other religions of the world.  All I know of being OT "Jewish" is found in the bible, so what some eastern religions teach holds no meaning for me.  I only have ever know God.  We ourselves ARE formed of this material planet.  This is a living planet.  I'll be sure to watch my wording so we don't get caught up on descriptive words of a more spiritual nature.  

orderly arrangement i.e. adornment, decoration, ornament and by metonymy human race, mankind  present condition of human affairs in alienation from and opposition to God.  Base 2865 

What is being spoken of in the chapter?  The planet or as it starts off 

John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

John 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our's only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

goes on to say

John 2:12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

gives more details as to the subject at hand

John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

I believe "the world" being spoken of it NOT the planet but the happenings going on on the planet.  So no, I will not let it go until the Word, not as translated into english with its narrow meanings but only as found in its original form and that tells me what is meant.

I do not agree, I don't think,  because I am not sure what you are saying or questioning so I will quickly give these verses. 

Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luke 16:24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Luke 16:25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

Luke 16:26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

1 Corinthians 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

1 Corinthians 15:37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

1 Corinthians 15:38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

Revelation 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Revelation 21:5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Revelation 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Revelation 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

Revelation 21:14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Revelation 21:15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

Revelation 21:16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

Revelation 21:17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

Revelation 21:18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

Revelation 21:19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

Revelation 21:20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

Revelation 21:21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

Revelation 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Revelation 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

Revelation 21:25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

Revelation 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

Revelation 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

2537  kainos new, fresh

Unused, novel

in quality (innovation), fresh in development or opportunity - "not found exactly like this before"

You were made a new creature,  a new man correct?  This is the same word.  

So this "kainos" is new in quality, fresh, unworn condition 

Whereas "neos"  3501, is used primarily in reference to time and would have been the word used for the NEW you are saying it says.  

Again "pass away"  tropically of departing evils and sufferings Mark 1:42; Luke 5:13; Revelation 9:12; 
of an evanescent state of things, Revelation 21:1

In conclusion and to keep it short

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

1 Corinthians 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

1 Corinthians 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

1 Corinthians 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Spirit teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Ok, thanks.

It's good to kick ideas around and see how they bounce.

I guess we'll understand when we get there.

• Well Said! 1