luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

In Daniel 9:27 we see an individual who confirms a covenant with many for a week, which are seven years. If, as many assume this individual to be the Antichrist, who is also the beast's mouth, would the seven year covenant with many then correlate with Revelation 13:7, in which the beast's mouth is given power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations?

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

Welcome Luigi,

It seems so. I believe the Antichrist to be a man who arises to provide the answers and finally broker a deal (Which confirmS the Mosaic covenant).  This begins Daniel’s 70th week and  allows for the Jews in Israel to resume sacrifices in their new temple.  Many Jews will obviously see him as some messiah, but the remnant won’t and will listen to the two witnesses speaking the word of God to them. 

Somewhere close to the mid point of the week, an assassination attempt will be made on his life and he may or may not have died but will be resurrected with a demonic powerful spirit (not sure if Abaddon) who will THEN become the BEAST that Rev 13:1-7 references. This Beast will now proclaim his divinity and subsequently implement and enforce his economic and religious plan to promote his will. The GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS NOW (immediately after the abomination of desolation).  He has been given 42 months to do his will, and then lights out! 

Does this answer your question?  Let me know.

spock

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,110
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

18 minutes ago, luigi said:

In Daniel 9:27 we see an individual who confirms a covenant with many for a week, which are seven years. If, as many assume this individual to be the Antichrist, who is also the beast's mouth, would the seven year covenant with many then correlate with Revelation 13:7, in which the beast's mouth is given power over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations?

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

The same man.........that is why he is shown to have a MOUTH, to show he is a man, not a Kingdom like the other Beasts. Thus, he never passes his power on to another king, all the other "Beast Powers" passed their kingdoms on to other men thus the kingdoms themselves were the Beasts. 

The MANY are all the Nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region that he Conquers. The European Union already have 7 year agreements with these nations. This has nothing to do with an Abrahamic Covenant. Its about a modern day agreement between the E.U. and MANY Nations, the exact same nations that we see him conquer in Dan. 11:40-43. 

The deals are already in place, and they are 7 Year Agreements. Its called the European Neighborhood Policy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Spock said:

Welcome Luigi,

It seems so. I believe the Antichrist to be a man who arises to provide the answers and finally broker a deal (Which confirmS the Mosaic covenant).  This begins Daniel’s 70th week and  allows for the Jews in Israel to resume sacrifices in their new temple.  Many Jews will obviously see him as some messiah, but the remnant won’t and will listen to the two witnesses speaking the word of God to them. 

Somewhere close to the mid point of the week, an assassination attempt will be made on his life and he may or may not have died but will be resurrected with a demonic powerful spirit (not sure if Abaddon) who will THEN become the BEAST that Rev 13:1-7 references. This Beast will now proclaim his divinity and subsequently implement and enforce his economic and religious plan to promote his will. The GREAT TRIBULATION BEGINS NOW (immediately after the abomination of desolation).  He has been given 42 months to do his will, and then lights out! 

spock

Hello Spock,

The covenant with many does include the land of Israel, and the part about causing the sacrifice and oblation to end in the middle of the seven years I see correlating with Isaiah 28:18-19. The covenant the land of Israel has will not stand. By day and by night aerial sorties shall fly over and take the lives of many. This is the sacrifice (those killed by day and by night over the first half of the week), I see the Antichrist putting to an end in the middle of the week. 

Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report. 

23 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The same man.........that is why he is shown to have a MOUTH, to show he is a man, not a Kingdom like the other Beasts. Thus, he never passes his power on to another king, all the other "Beast Powers" passed their kingdoms on to other men thus the kingdoms themselves were the Beasts. 

The MANY are all the Nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region that he Conquers. The European Union already have 7 year agreements with these nations. This has nothing to do with an Abrahamic Covenant. Its about a modern day agreement between the E.U. and MANY Nations, the exact same nations that we see him conquer in Dan. 11:40-43. 

The deals are already in place, and they are 7 Year Agreements. Its called the European Neighborhood Policy. 

True that the mouth is a single individual, but he is the seven headed, 10 horned beasts mouth, representing many nations, with the mouth their leader.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, Spock said:

Welcome Luigi,

spock

I agree with your thinking. The Jew's rejected their true Messiah, they were looking for a 'political' leader to shake their shackles from the bondage of Rome.

John 5:43 (KJV) I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. I believe Jesus here is saying, Israel will accept this person as their political messiah. Most likely he will draft and create, or confirm an already existing peace proposal; and the Jew's will be allowed to build the third Temple and resume sacrifices. 

Revelation 17:8 (KJV) The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. [emphasis mine]

I find the preceding verses very interesting, and I don't know what to make of them? Only two people are called "the son of perdition" in the Bible; Judas and the Antichrist. No one else in the Bible but Judas is said to have "gone to his own place". The wording suggests this is a very special place of his own? Only two people specifically named "son of perdition", one past and one yet future. 

Am I reading too much into this?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The deals are already in place, and they are 7 Year Agreements. Its called the European Neighborhood Policy

Probably not.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

I would say Rev 13:7 is after the middle and is the beginning of the mark and GT.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,110
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

Probably not.

The European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) is a foreign relations instrument of the European Union (EU) which seeks to tie those countries to the east and south of the European territory of the EU to the Union. These countries, primarily developing countries, include some who seek to one day become either a member state of the European Union, or more closely integrated with the European Union. The ENP does not apply to neighbours of the EU's outermost regions, specifically France's territories in South America, but only to those countries close to EU member states' territories in mainland Europe.

The countries covered: Include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine in the East. Russia has a special status with the EU-Russia Common Spaces instead of ENP participation.

The EU offers financial assistance to countries within the European Neighbourhood, so long as they meet the strict conditions of government reform, economic reform and other issues surrounding positive transformation. This process is normally underpinned by an Action Plan, as agreed by both Brussels and the target country. The ENP does not cover countries which are in the current EU enlargement agenda, the European Free Trade Association or the western European microstates.

The EU typically concludes Association Agreements in exchange for commitments to political, economic, trade, or human rights reform in a country. In exchange, the country may be offered tariff-free access to some or all EU markets (industrial goods, agricultural products, etc.), and financial or technical assistance.

1605338286_1024px-EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(1).png.3b3367c8bce961cfa95e56ec0c0d63bf.png

The Nations in Orange have 7 YEAR AGREEMENTS with the E.U. who entice them with 15 Billion Euros....CONTTINUED:

The European Union's European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) aims at bringing Europe and its neighbours closer. It was conceived after the 2004 enlargement of the European Union with 10 new member countries, in order to avoid creating new borders in Europe. It is also designed to prevent the emergence of new dividing lines between the enlarged EU and its neighbours. The vision is that of a ring of countries, drawn into further integration, but without necessarily becoming full members of the European Union. The policy was first outlined by the European Commission in March 2003.

The countries covered include Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, State of Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine in the East.[1] Russia has a special status with the EU-Russia Common Spaces instead of ENP participation.

On 25 May 2011, the European Commission launched what it described as a new and ambitious European Neighbourhood Policy, backed by more than €1.2 billion in new funding, bringing the total to almost €7 billion. The main priorities and directions of a revitalised ENP strategy are set out in the Joint Communication by the European Commission and the High Representative for Foreign Affairs, titled "A new response to a changing Neighbourhood". It seeks to strengthen individual and regional relationships between the EU and countries in its neighbourhood through a "more funds for more reform" approach – making more additional funds available, but with more mutual accountability.

In the South the first comprehensive policy for the region was the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (or Barcelona Process) a wide framework of political, economic and social relations between member states of the EU and countries of the Southern Mediterranean. It was initiated on 27–28 November 1995 through a conference of Ministers of Foreign Affairs, held in Barcelona. Besides the 28 member states of the European Union, the remaining "Mediterranean Partners" are all other Mediterranean countries including Libya (which had 'observer status' from 1999 to 2012).

FUNDING [and the 7 year cycles]

Giving incentives and rewarding best performers, as well as offering funds in a faster and more flexible manner, are the two main principles underlying the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) that came into force in 2014.[3] It has a budget of €15.4 billion and provides the bulk of funding through a number of programmes. The ENI, effective from 2014 to 2020, replaces the European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument – known as the ENPI. This cooperation instrument continues to be managed by DG Development and Cooperation - EuropeAid, which turns decisions taken on a political level into actions on the ground. ENPI funding approved for the period 2007-2013 was €11.2 billion.

Kazakhstan's Foreign Ministry has expressed interest in the ENP[4] and some MEPs have also discussed Kazakhstan's inclusion in the ENP.[5]

The EU Neighbourhood Info Centre was launched in January 2009 by the European Commission to make more known the relationship between the EU and its Neighbours.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its the carrot and stick approach. So, its Algeria, Morocco, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia in the South. 

Now we know who THE MANY are in Daniel 8:25 that are DESTROYED BY PEACE.

We know who THE MANY are in Dan. 9:27 who MAKES AGREEMENTS with the Anti-Christ.

And who the MANY COUNTRIES are that the Anti-Christ Conquers in Daniel 11:40-43.

Dan. 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north(Anti-Christ) shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land(Israel), and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon (The Mountainous region of Jordan where Israel Flees unto.)

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

So, he conquers all of these nations he has AGREEMENTS WITH...........The MANY.........

North Africa and all nations around Israel, save Central and Southern Jordan. 

After he conquers them he will look just like PAPA.

WorldRomanEmpire.gif.2eacbe50d5122a2add8293b0efbe22e7.gif

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I agree with your thinking. The Jew's rejected their true Messiah, they were looking for a 'political' leader to shake their shackles from the bondage of Rome.

John 5:43 (KJV) I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. I believe Jesus here is saying, Israel will accept this person as their political messiah. Most likely he will draft and create, or confirm an already existing peace proposal; and the Jew's will be allowed to build the third Temple and resume sacrifices. 

Revelation 17:8 (KJV) The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Acts 1:25 (KJV) That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place. John 17:12 (KJV) While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled. [emphasis mine]

I find the preceding verses very interesting, and I don't know what to make of them? Only two people are called "the son of perdition" in the Bible; Judas and the Antichrist. No one else in the Bible but Judas is said to have "gone to his own place". The wording suggests this is a very special place of his own? Only two people specifically named "son of perdition", one past and one yet future. 

Am I reading too much into this?

No, I don’t think you are....you are asking good questions based on your understanding of God’s word....I think that is expected when one seeks truth and wisdom.  I’ve wondered about those verses too regarding Judas. You make very valid points...”son of perdition” and “gone to his own place.” 

I don’t have an answer for you brother, but just my thoughts....I still find it hard to believe that Judas can be the one used by Satan AGAIN to  stop Christ from accomplishing His purpose and will.  Someone like Abaddon, the king of the abyss (if I am interpreting this correctly) seems better qualified for that task. I still think of Judas as a guy who just wanted Jesus to flex his muscles and deal with might against Rome, and was disappointed in the path Jesus was choosing to follow instead.  His remorse over seeing Jesus crucified still tells me he’s not as bad as one would have to be to be the BEAST OF REV 13. 

But, like I said, I can’t be dogmatic on this...I’m just not sure about this as well. Sorry....