IGNORED

Why can’t the CHURCH be in part of the 70th week?

Spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Neither do you.  What you believe has nothing to do with what is going to happen.  But what I do know is Paul in the letter to the Thessalonians tells us 3 times that it won't be before the wicked is revealed.  That Christs coming will destroy Satan.  I have enough common sense to know that means Christ is coming after the workings of Satan.  I know the time was shortened so you are correct I don't know.  But I do know it is AFTER SATAN.  I've seen the workings around what is so clearly written getting good honest Christians to question what they can read to any fourth grader and they will tell you what is written.  But I noticed you didn't lay out GODS WORD once again.  Here come yours though.  

Please. You seem to think that laying out the Word of God means posting a bunch of scriptures that have absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand.

NOTICE THE THIEF IS COMING TO SUFFER THE HOUSE TO BE BROKEN UP???  GOT IT. NO EXCEPTIONS, its  COMING TO THE WHOLE WORLD.  Got to add times, divide the church, avoid death and judgment, not be perfected, not have tribulation,  not be of the seed of Abraham, not be grafted in but have your own root, receive the promises given for those who do but for things you don't do etc. 

Do you have a clue what that means? Let me help you.

Matt 24

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Again you go off the road, posting things that have nothing to do with what Jesus is talking about. The house being broken up is that one is taken and one is left. Had the house not been broken up, both would be taken.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

I will keep reading exact what is written because I have no need to search out alternatives to back up some theory that is nothing more than a different way to build the tower of babel.  I understand the virgins.  I could write that out line by line also WITHOUT changing the meaning.  

Got it. You feel no need to study the Jewish wedding even though the example that Jesus gives is about the groom coming for the bride. Makes total sense as to why you can't see.

Why?  There is no pre trib rap there either.

That's right, there is no pretrib rapture when the Lord sends His angels to gather, THE RIGHTEOUS FIRST, in Revelation 14. There is a pretrib rapture when the Lord Himself descends from heaven at the trump of God.

THAT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING.  There is NO DIVISION.  Gentiles are grafted into ISRAEL.  All who take Christ are Abrahams seed, where Israel come from.   I got it, do you?  AS WE ARE ALL ONE, then we know that we are all going through the tribulation.  It's not rocket science.

Right, and when are the 12 tribes regrafted? Do you understand what timing is?

Typical.   I do understand that the thought of affliction or persecution or tribulation or distress is just too much to handle for some.  

Look around. See what's coming soon. And when it does, remember your words.

NO ONE except those who are alive and remain when Christ returns to the earth as Lord of lord and King of kings will received their new body except if they die.  ONE TIME and only ONE TIME will there ever be a TIME when those who are alive and remain are changed.  IT ISN'T happening twice.  Christ isn't coming twice, the dead aren't resurrecting twice, and those who are alive and remain being changed isn't going to happen twice.  HOW DO I KNOW?  I READ THE BOOK AND DIDN'T ADD TO IT.  

This is absolutely false. Jesus returns to the clouds and sends his angels. This occurs at the 6th seal which is way before Jesus returns to the EARTH as king of kings and Lord of Lords. You are confused.

THE CHURCH IS IN THE TIME OF TEACHING.  THE TEST COMES NEXT.  AND WE ALL TAKE THE TEST.  NO EXCEPTIONS.  HENCE WHY YOU NEED GOSPEL ARMOR.  TO KNOW THE SEASONS.  TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HEAR PEACE AND SAFETY.  BECAUSE WE WILL BE HERE WHEN THEY ARE SAYING IT.  ALL THE SEED OF ABRAHAM WILL BE HERE FOR IT THAT INCLUDES CHURCH AND SHEEP AND WHOMSOEVER WOULD. 

Ummm. Really?

Rev 3

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Do you see it?  Do not be deceiv3ed by any man.  Do you see it?

No, what I see is that you are again taking things out of context. Having your house broken up has to do with not understanding that He is going to come in an hour that you think not.

Yes, this is most true.  Another reason no pre trib.  

Again, just out of context words that prove nothing.

I understand them perfectly AS WRITTEN IN THE WORD.   Have I given a different meaning?  You think the trump of God comes before the last trump? 

Uhhh, yeah. The trump of God is the voice of God. The last trump is blown on the Feast of Trumpets, that God has told the JEWS to observe forever. I would suggest that you study the Jewish feasts again so you might gain knowledge, understanding and insight, but you think it is not necessary and that you have it all figured out.

I don't add an entirely different day to the two.  I WOULD IF GOD SAID SOMETHING ANYTHING GAVE ANY SORT OF INSTRUCTIONS OF SUCH AN EVENT BUT JUST AS ON THE ENTIRE SUBJECT, GOD GIVES NOTHING.  JESUS NEVER SAYS A WORD.  NO BEFORE THE CROSS NOT AFTER THE CROSS.  THE ONE YOU SAY IS COMING NEVER MENTIONS IT.  

Yep, Jesus pinpoints His coming and then tells you He is coming when you think not. Couldn't possibly mean He is coming twice. Got it.

But let me get this straight.  You say the LORD HIMSELF COMES PRE TRIB, but not all the way and gathers the church,  but then doesn't come but sends His angels?  What do His angels do with those they have gathered?  And if there is no gathering before the wicked is revealed then how does He "get the church"?    Yet, the Lord coming and sending His angels to gather the elect at the same time is just to far out there.  Huh.

The Lord himself comes for His bride, the Church, just like He says. He comes all the way. The Church is taken to His fathers house where Jesus has prepared a place. I would suggest that you study the Jewish wedding and see what happens when the groom comes for the bride that has made herself ready. Oh yeah, I forgot, you don't need any of that to understand what is being talked about.

At the end of the tribulation, the 70th week of Daniel, the Lord returns to the clouds. He will gather the 12 tribes from the earth as the 144,000 are the first fruits of this harvest. The Church will return to the clouds with Jesus from heaven as where the body is, the eagles gather.

Mark 13

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

After this gathering occurs, the thousand year day of the Lord begins. It begins with His wrath, which is time, times and half a time. The nation of Israel remains on earth in a place of protection.

yES, but not with a pre trib rap

Noah was in the ark 7 days before the flood for a reason. I would mention the 7 in the Jewish wedding, but it's not necessary. Before you understand these things you should probably understand that there is a difference between the Lord Himself coming for His bride, and the Lord sending His angels to gather His elect to the clouds.

Now that is really reaching.  Was it written in proper English?  No it was translated into.  

Ummm. I understand that you don't understand.

Who is saying PEACE AND SAFETY?  THEY.  WHO ARE THEY?  NOT US.  BUT FOR US TO HEAR, HERE WE MUST BE.

The Church will already be in heaven before the 70th week of Daniel begins. It is not the Church that hears. The "us" that hears, are the 12 tribes across the earth that have their blindness removed when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel, not the Church.

NOT A "PART" OF US BECAUSE US IS ONE.  A MANY MEMBERED BODY.  NOT A PARTIAL BODY will remain.  Not some of the lump will remain.  Not some of the root will remain.  Not some of the branches will remain.  IF SOME will have a 10 day trial, then ALL will be here.  

Errr, Ahhh. This might be important.

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

But like I've said before  THERE IS NOTHING OFF LIMITS TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN PRE TRIB RAP BECAUSE THEY DON'T THINK THEY WILL BE HERE TO BE DECEIVED by anything or anyone.    HOW DECEIVING IS THAT?

Ohhhh. Can you see nothing?

BUT  still not for nothing  can/will do it.  I ask and ask and ask but only get a piece here with an EXPLANATION followed by a verse there with an EXPLANATION etc.  How about some line on line putting what is claimed by the theory to the test of CONTEXT.

I answer your questions and provide the scriptural support. You post dozens and dozens of scriptures that have nothing to do with the question at hand. You want line on line and can't understand line one.

I don't need to because there is no pre trib rapture. 

Right, Jesus tells us when He is coming, so no worries, and then tells us He is coming when we think not. Hmmm, that can't mean anything, can it?

NO ONE GATHERS UNTIL AFTER THAT WICKED REVEALED OR CHRIST WOULD HAVE SAID DON'T WORRY ABOUT BEING DECEIVED BECAUSE YOU WONT BE HERE.

Jesus is talking to those that will be here, but that won't be the Church.

Don't worry about what is coming in the end times because you wont be here.  I don't even get why any pre trib raps study the end times as they wont be here.  It shouldn't matter to them what happens or when because they wont be here.  They don't need any gospel armor cause they wont be here.  Doesn't matter the times or the seasons cause they wont be here.  Doesn't matter if it is day or night cause they wont be here.

Only the bride that has made herself ready returns to the fathers house when the groom comes for the bride. The groom returns for the bride after He has gone to the fathers house to prepare a place. The bride does not know when the groom will return so she must stay ready.

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry. None of this means anything. You know when He is coming, immediately after the tribulation. He can't possible come when you think not.

Doesn't matter if they have enough oil for their lamps cause they wont be here.

I thought you said that your understood about the five wise virgins and the five foolish that don't keep oil in there lamps because they don't think the groom will return until after the tribulation.

Doesn't matter if they go buy and sell cause they wont be here.  Doesn't matter if they take the mark of the beast cause they wont be here.  Doesn't matter if they read the book of Daniel or Revelation cause they wont be here.  So what are you doing here?  Trying to make it so that NO ONE WILL BE HERE?   

GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION.  

Exactly, He is not the author of confusion. Read what the Word says and believe exactly what it says. Quit running all over the place with your head in bucket and wonder why you can't see.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

3 minutes ago, The Light said:

Please. You seem to think that laying out the Word of God means posting a bunch of scriptures that have absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand.

Only if you believe in pre trib rap.  

4 minutes ago, The Light said:

Do you have a clue what that means? Let me help you.

Matt 24

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Again you go off the road, posting things that have nothing to do with what Jesus is talking about. The house being broken up is that one is taken and one is left. Had the house not been broken up, both would be taken.

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Pre trib rap is the exact subject here.  Yes, the one taken is THE HOUSE being busted up.  If the one taken didn't allow himself to be taken the house wouldn't be busted up

5 minutes ago, The Light said:

Right, and when are the 12 tribes regrafted? Do you understand what timing is?

WHAT ABOUT NOT ALL THE BRANCHES WERE CUT OFF DO YOU NOT GET?  What about the GENTILES being grafted in and BECOMING ABRAHAMS SEED DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

7 minutes ago, The Light said:

ook around. See what's coming soon. And when it does, remember your words.

Once again, SOMETHING I AM PREPARED FOR As I am told to be prepared for by putting on the gospel armor TO WITHSTAND THE FIERY DARTS OF SATAN

8 minutes ago, The Light said:

This is absolutely false. Jesus returns to the clouds and sends his angels. This occurs at the 6th seal which is way before Jesus returns to the EARTH as king of kings and Lord of Lords. You are confused.

THE Events can keep being confused with WEEKS AND SEALS but the events and the order of events REMAIN THE SAME.  DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU don't understand the relation to NOAH AND LOT AND STRANGE FLESH  and it doesn't fit the theory so you look to them for backing.  I can read with understanding WITHOUT EXPLANATION.  

11 minutes ago, The Light said:

Rev 3

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

KNOWLEDGE.   KEPT FROM THE HOUR has been explained over and over and you just don't like it so you keep going back to the english translation.  WELL, you have no choice really

12 minutes ago, The Light said:

No, what I see is that you are again taking things out of context. Having your house broken up has to do with not understanding that He is going to come in an hour that you think not.

ONLY OUT OF CONTEXT WITH THE THEORY, NOT THE WORD

13 minutes ago, The Light said:

Uhhh, yeah. The trump of God is the voice of God. The last trump is blown on the Feast of Trumpets, that God has told the JEWS to observe forever. I would suggest that you study the Jewish feasts again so you might gain knowledge, understanding and insight, but you think it is not necessary and that you have it all figured out.

uhhhh yeah.  Once again have to go the feasts TO ADD THE THEORY.  That is why you can't FIND GOD SAYING IT.  BECAUSE HE NEVER DOES.  IF HE DID YOU WOULD NO DOUBT USE IT.

14 minutes ago, The Light said:

The Church will already be in heaven before the 70th week of Daniel begins. It is not the Church that hears. The "us" that hears, are the 12 tribes across the earth that have their blindness removed when the fullness of the Gentiles comes in. The 70th week of Daniel is about the people of Daniel, not the Church.

THE THEORY SAYS THE CHURCH WILL BE IN HEAVEN.  IF GOD SAID IT YOU WOULD NO DOUBT POINT IT OUT.  ONCE AGAIN, YOU REFUSE TO BE GRAFTED IN AND TO BECOME ABRAHAMS SEED/ISRAEL/THE 12 TRIBES.  

16 minutes ago, The Light said:

Errr, Ahhh. This might be important.

Luke 21

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

errrr aHHH. tHIS FOR SURE IS IMPORTANT.

ESCAPE is not what CHILDREN OF GOD WANT OR DO.  THEY STAND OVERCOME ENDURE HAVE TRIBULATION DISTRESS TEMPTATION TRIAL.

17 minutes ago, The Light said:

Ohhhh. Can you see nothing?

I can see false theories.

18 minutes ago, The Light said:

I answer your questions and provide the scriptural support. You post dozens and dozens of scriptures that have nothing to do with the question at hand. You want line on line and can't understand line one.

Then you dozens and dozens of scriptures and show me where instead of TELLING ME WHERE.  like I said, can't or won't.  Gods WORDS don't seem to hold much interest.  Good luck when that will be your explanation on what took place when that is what you believed to be the truth

21 minutes ago, The Light said:

Jesus is talking to those that will be here, but that won't be the Church.

ACCORDING TO THE THEORY  NOT ACCORDING TO GODS WORD

22 minutes ago, The Light said:

Only the bride that has made herself ready returns to the fathers house when the groom comes for the bride. The groom returns for the bride after He has gone to the fathers house to prepare a place. The bride does not know when the groom will return so she must stay ready.

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, sorry. None of this means anything. You know when He is coming, immediately after the tribulation. He can't possible come when you think not.

CHRIST IS COMING HERE AS LORD OF LORD AND KING OF KINGS ON THE DAY OF VENGEANCE.  And when HE ARRIVES, it will be too late for all those who thought there was going to be an escape the tribulation trip to heaven for the "partial" church.  

25 minutes ago, The Light said:

I thought you said that your understood about the five wise virgins and the five foolish that don't keep oil in there lamps because they don't think the groom will return until after the tribulation.

I do understand them in the context of GODS WORD. THE THEORY SAYS don't NEED TO HAVE ENOUGH OIL TO KEEP THE LAMP LIT THROUGH THE DARKNESS, cause not GOING TO BE HERE.  

PRE TRIB RAP DOESN'T GATHER ENOUGH OIL BECAUSE 

THEY DON'T THINK THEY NEED EXTRA OIL TO KEEP THEIR LAMPS LIT.  AND WHEN THEY FIND IT OUT they did, THEY HAVE TO GO BUY AND SELL/TAKE THE MARK.   

29 minutes ago, The Light said:

Exactly, He is not the author of confusion. Read what the Word says and believe exactly what it says. Quit running all over the place with your head in bucket and wonder why you can't see.

Calling me a fool isn't going to change the WORD OF GO.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  6

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

If I ever gave that impression I'm appalled at my self. I have said I don't understand how there could be such a gap but the evidence points to a long gap and an unfulfilled week. Matt 24 points to a longer time than 3.5 years. In my investigation it seems to me the two witnesses will dominate the first half of the week and the beast will dominate the second. It's quite clear there are 42 months left to be fulfilled, at a minimum, in the Revelation. From the Gospels we find the time before the A of D is related and near to the A of D and the Return of Jesus, and is called the beginning of sorrows.

Jesus tells us to look to Daniel for the information and understanding of the A of D. That includes a period of one week, or 7 years.

Maybe I need to communicate better. 

I apologize Diaste....I probably got confused keeping up with what everyone thinks. Me bad...

spock

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 9/14/2020 at 5:59 PM, Charlie744 said:

Iamlamad, just below is a cut / paste from your most recent post. Would you mind identifying the “only verse” that speaks of the 7 year covenant?

Thank you!

“There is only one verse in the entire bible that I know of speaking of the confirming of the 7 year covenant. Jesus never mentioned it. Revelation is silent on it.”

Dan 9:27 IS the 70th and final week.

On 9/14/2020 at 2:22 PM, Spock said:

I will admit without reservation that I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, and that the 6th seal precedes the mysterious covenant confirmation. 

I know one dear brother attempted to pinpoint the covenant and actually thought it was the Iran Nuclear Pact signed IN 2016 or 2017,  I think...by the 5+1 nations and Iran. The latter promising they won’t build WMD while the six nations remove the bank freezes and shower Iran with a boatload of money. 

As for me, I still am looking for the covenant being confirmed and wonder if Trump’s deal of the century and these subsequent treaties between Israel and these Arab nations are playing into this coming covenant.  But the bigger wonder I have is....WILL I EVEN SEE IT HAPPEN?  If I do see it, then maybe the rapture and 6th seal is right at the abomination. Stay tuned....

like I said iamlamad, I hope you are right...we shall see, won’t we?  You are a great brother in Christ, a great Ambassador for Christ,  and someone I truly am honored to call my friend.  

spock

Spock, have you put Jesus telling those in Judea to flee, then the actually fleeing in Rev. 12:6, And Paul telling us the man of sin will enter the temple and declare he is God - with Dan 9:27? What do these verses together tell us?

• Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

On 9/2/2020 at 10:13 PM, Spock said:

This question is for all my pre trib friends.  I really want to believe in the pre trib doctrine, but I need a few questions answered. This is a big one.

I hear so many pre tribbers say Daniels 70 weeks prophecy in Daniel 9 is only meant for Israel and Daniel’s people (Jews).  And they rightfully cite Daniel 9:24, which says....“Seventy weeks are decreed about your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression and to put an end totsin,...”

Okay, I get that, I really do.....but, where does it say in the Word that the Church can’t also be involved in even a  part of this 490 years?  Jew and Gentile together is not uncommon, is it? Obviously, the only chance they can be intermingled with Jews is in the last week, week 70, seeing that week 69 ended at probably Jesus’ baptism (when he was anointed).  

Pre tribbers say the rapture has to occur BEFORE the week begins......but all I want is some solid confirmation not from what you think but from what is written. Show me why this is so!  

Consider this...do you believe the New Covenant was written for the Church? Most do believe such to be so, but look at what Jeremiah says in Jeremiah 31....“Behold, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the LORD. 33For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD:”

So, even though Jeremiah said the New Covenant was for Israel, many in the church believe it is also for them. So why can’t the Church also be present And intermingled with Jews in at least some part of the first half of Daniel’s 70th week... Before the Great Tribulation begins?  Also, most agree we are presently in the CHURCH AGE from the time Christ ascended till now, right?  But the last time I looked out my window or drive down the street, I see plenty of Jews everywhere. Jew+Gentile intermingling during the Church Age.  So again, why can’t Jew +Gentile intermingle a little in Daniel’s 70th week? 

If you believe there are other reasons the church can’t be in the first half of the week, for now, please disregard these other reasons because i just want to know, do you believe the church can’t be in any part of Daniels week because it is only for Israel and Jews, and not the church....and on what basis do you hold this belief? 

thanks for replying. I’m watching and excited to learn,

spock 

Hello Spock,

I believe this may be the first post I have actually made in the Prophecy section of the forum.  What time I have, it's pretty well all spent in the Eschatology section, trying to express and explain a totally different pre-Daniel's 70th Week rapture view that I have.

I noticed your thread about the day you started it, as I repeatedly saw your avatar (which I really like) when I was making my way to the Eschatology section, as my manner is.  Being a Star Trek fan from episode one :), I couldn't help but pause and check out your thread.  I believe I have read all the posts, but I probably need to go back and survey them again, as it has been a few days.  I really have to budget my time on the forum, but the Lord has continued to be in it for me, what time I can spend.  I must say, I have remained genuinely curious if anyone would be able to help you come to a conclusion on your main question.  I have a lot of interest in what is concerning you, as I have studied a lot concerning your question myself and have arrived at some firm conclusions.  But, my understanding is different than anything I have found elsewhere, in print, in the web world, or anywhere.  I don't know if my conclusions will help you to your satisfaction, but I would encourage you to prayerfully consider what I have come to understand Scripture to show.

I guess I would be remiss to not enjoin you to consider what I have already put forth on this forum.  My first encouragement would be to consider my thread, A Totally Different Pre-Daniel's 70th Week Rapture Interpretation (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/253935-a-totally-different-pre-daniels-70th-week-rapture-interpretation/).  On my second post of this thread, I have a list (with links) of other threads I have started which relate to this subject.  I would especially like to call your attention to the threads I have relating to the first five seals and their being already open, as I believe we may be seeing something very similarly here.

Beyond this (and my time is really getting away from me tonight), I would like to start by sharing with you a chart that I have, that I have just finished improving.  Believe it or not, I had you and your question in mind as I developed it further.  I think first I will show you the original (which is presently in a couple of my other threads) and then the work I just finished today.

The original:

865544861_Daniels70thWeek.png.0aee7fefd278516c0f56618467f1a381.png

My latest work:

161770955_Daniels70thWeek2.png.d92793d081093b2c7afc8695bdd6e93e.png

Like with a computer program, it may take you a little while to "download" this chart into your mind, but I hope you will give it a good look.  I'm not going to be able to spend much more time tonight, but for now, I would like for you to note the following that relates more to your question:

#1---We are presently in the CHURCH ERA, and the first four seals were opened early in this era, even before the close of the first century.  This is what I have tried to capture by locating them where I have on the chart.

#2---As for the 5th Seal, I am showing it to be opened near the end of the Church Era.  At whatever time the Church Era in reality ends, I believe the 5th Seal will be opened not long prior.  I believe it is open now.  Of course, the 6th Seal has yet to be opened, but when it is, the rapture will occur.  Note how I have centered SEAL #6 in relation to the timing line indicating RAPTURE.  What I have labeled at the top of this line as CHRIST'S SIGN APPEARANCE is what Jesus speaks of in Matthew 24:29-31.  His Sign Appearance and the rapture of the Church is imminent, and again, it will happen with the opening of the 6th Seal.  There are many prophetic points of convergence that support this.

#3---I believe the 7th Seal will be opened the same day as the 6th Seal.  Further, a fitting title for the Seven Sealed Book would be THE DAY OF THE LORD, as that is what this book is all about.  Further still, I can see the first four trumpets being sounded the same day that this book is opened, which means that everything from the opening of the 6th Seal through the sounding of the first four trumpets can occur in one day.  There is no time element indicated that would prohibit such a view.  I refer to what is going on at this time as a world STAGE RESET for the fulfillment of Daniel's 70th Week.  To me, this is a very interesting and scripturally supported concept.

#4---I see no evidence in The Revelation for the beginning of Daniel's 70th Week, until after the little book is seen open that John writes of in Revelation 10.  In accord with how I have the trumpets listed on my chart, I see all of the 5th Trumpet period and part of the 6th Trumpet period as having to do with the stage reset.  When the stage is all ready, the little book is seen open, which I believe to be the little book of Daniel (Rev. 10:2 with Daniel 12:4, 8-10).  Then, beginning in chapter 11, we see the first evidences of Daniel's 70th Week---which speaks to your question.

#5---As I understand The Revelation, the 7th Trumpet (Rev. 11:15-19) heralds a period that isn't over until Revelation 20:15, after the LAST JUDGMENT.  Further, this period begins the last half of Daniel's 70th Week, which is expounded on in chapters 12-19.  Also, I see The Revelation as being Divinely chronological.

I've got to be signing off for the night (early morning!).  My closing thought is this Spock---You have a big question and I have a big question.  My big question is this:  Are you seeing anything about what I am putting forth that won't harmonize with Scripture?  I know it doesn't harmonize with any other view that I am aware of, and that's okay.  I'm just looking for what won't harmonize with Scripture.  Maybe we can help each other out.

One other thing---Please pardon me if I only reply to you on your thread.  I just don't know if I will have time for anything further.  Maybe one of these days! :crosseyed:

Edited by not an echo
add link and improve wording

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

The greatest distress of the whole world is the great tribulation where wrath of God will be unleashed but we are not appointed to wrath unless we are the foolish virgins left behind n screamed "Lord, Loord let us in" because they know of the coming horror..

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The greatest distress of the whole world is the great tribulation where wrath of God will be unleashed but we are not appointed to wrath unless we are the foolish virgins left behind n screamed "Lord, Loord let us in" because they know of the coming horror..

Actually, the days of GT will be the wrath of Satan, murdering the saints. But at the same time, God will pour out the vials of HIS wrath to shorten those days. So the wrath of God and the wrath of Satan are happening at the same time.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Actually, the days of GT will be the wrath of Satan, murdering the saints. 

2nd chance for the foolish virgins left behind to resist antichrist.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.10

16 hours ago, iamlamad said:

Actually, the days of GT will be the wrath of Satan, murdering the saints. But at the same time, God will pour out the vials of HIS wrath to shorten those days. So the wrath of God and the wrath of Satan are happening at the same time.

The wrath of God does not occur during the great tribulation. The great tribulation is the 5th seal and the wrath of God does not begin until the 1st trump is blown after the 7th seal is opened.