• Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

43 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Covenant with many continues to grow?

So then you are suggesting that Jerusalem and a rebuilt sanctuary will be destroyed, and blood sacrifices cut off, in 3-1/2 years or so?

I'll wager a bundle against that happening.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  80
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Covenant with many continues to grow?

Screenshot_20200911-122646_Chrome.jpg

That is exactly what I’ve been keeping up with and wondering myself. I posted a topic on the forum not long ago about this. I’m curious whether this is truly “THE COVENANT” or not. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

28 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

So then you are suggesting that Jerusalem and a rebuilt sanctuary will be destroyed, and blood sacrifices cut off, in 3-1/2 years or so?

I'll wager a bundle against that happening.

No idea what the timing may be. I asked a question. I'm not committing to anything. 

16 minutes ago, Firebirdman55 said:

That is exactly what I’ve been keeping up with and wondering myself. I posted a topic on the forum not long ago about this. I’m curious whether this is truly “THE COVENANT” or not. 

That's exactly what I'm wondering. 60 years, nothing gets done. Donald Trump, unprecedented agreements.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

13 minutes ago, Diaste said:

That's exactly what I'm wondering. 60 years, nothing gets done. Donald Trump, unprecedented agreements.

Good point. But no reason to think this has anything to do with Daniel 9, which, incidentally, was fulfilled in every detail long ago. And history so far has never repeated itself in every detail.

Now, the prophecy about the Son of Perdition, with respect to Trump, could be another matter... But also too early to tell. He still would have to both get reelected AND survive AND be confirmed on Jan. 20. Three big ifs at this point.

But hey, Jan. 20 is only just over 4 months away. And time is flying by fast. Stay tuned for more wild and crazy things coming down the pike.

Edited by WilliamL

13 hours ago, WilliamL said:

But no reason to think this has anything to do with Daniel 9, which, incidentally, was fulfilled in every detail long ago. And history so far has never repeated itself in every detail.

While it's true there was a fulfillment it was 170 years before Christ gave the sermon on the Mount. 

I'm not saying Daniel 9:27 is yet to be fulfilled as we know about Antiochus IV and that is documented in great detail. 

What I have said in the past is we are told by Jesus to look to Daniel for the information about another A of D. Jesus did not say, "As spoken of by Daniel the prophet in the 12th chapter."

So everything that is spoken about the A of D in Daniel is valid information for the coming "abomination of desolation (detestable thing causing desolation), spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not," as Jesus instructed and gave spiritual blessing for understanding.

If we are told this info in Daniel is valid for another A of D that will occur some 3.5 years (?) before the return of Jesus then the details of that event are also valid for the future.

It is true then that a duplicate event can indeed occur.

15 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Just as a matter of idle speculation there is an enormous problem to a rebuilt Temple. Even in the City of David a rebuilt Temple would probably be a major issue. The Jews insist on the Temple rebuilt on the Temple Mount and it doesn't matter to them it was a fort or the Al Aqsa Mosque is there. 

If the 3rd Temple is going to stand once again on the Temple Mount there is going to be a radical Islam problem that will surpass both world wars combined. If just 10% of the entire Muslim/Islamic world is radical and oppose the Temple that's 160-180 million people that could be radical enough to start some stuff to stop the construction. And they would try to put a stop to it. 

If just 10% of those band together to attack and rectify this affront to Islam and Mohammad that could be 16-18 million enemy attackers. That's not just formidable, it's overwhelming and would be nearly impossible for the entire Levant to stop. Even if it was .5% of all Islam that's 8-9 million enemy combatants that use guerrilla tactics to fight. And Pakistan has nukes and is steeped in Islam with a large Muslim population. 

Any leader that could provide security for the Temple to be rebuilt would have to be willing to take the fight to the Islamic world. There is no leader alive today that could do this. He's coming, but not yet here.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

16 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Now, the prophecy about the Son of Perdition, with respect to Trump, could be another matter... But also too early to tell. He still would have to both get reelected AND survive AND be confirmed on Jan. 20. Three big ifs at this point.

Are you suggesting that Trump is the 'son of perdition'?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/12/2020 at 3:00 AM, WilliamL said:

Good point. But no reason to think this has anything to do with Daniel 9, which, incidentally, was fulfilled in every detail long ago. And history so far has never repeated itself in every detail.

But hey, Jan. 20 is only just over 4 months away. And time is flying by fast. Stay tuned for more wild and crazy things coming down the pike.

There was never a 7 years peace deal between Israel n Arabs / gentiles in history.

Edited by R. Hartono