• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Whether you have it or not, I do not know, but instead of words, maybe a picture will help:

worthycustomizer.jpg.c770dda0ca4e5125c4a7864d0a20d559.jpg

i havent got these. no globe, no speech bubble, no triangle, nothing.

Chameleon has moved my avatar to the top left, and I have the toggle. I have chosen a black background, larger font, and turned off the blurring thing. Hopefully this will help.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,029
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,373
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

9 hours ago, Mary8 said:

For me, Chameleon default  is still a large white strip across the page with no icons at the left, a small Worthy logo box in the center, and over at right some black symbols as I've described.   Most of the whole page is white, with 1/4 inch of sky blue only around the perimeter of the whole thing.

I did just now try going to very bottom to "Themes" clicking and choosing New Worthy theme  and it  had some violet mauve backgrounds etc, appeared more like the old site.   I did try also Worthy alternative.    Neither Worthy New nor Worthy alternative has the wide white strip with no icons.   Both have a black strip with big logo, no icons on left anywhere, but on right the home, + sign, bell, magnifying glass.   Back to Chameleon now.   It is hard to find this reply as I type, lots of scrolling and reading is necessary (Debp your orange avatar doesn't show while I respond)

I forgot to mention that when I click for instance the gray square  Unread  (upper right on my screen) it loads extremely slowly, a big problem.

Mary, are you still having problems?   If you are in Chameleon Default, then look at the upper left to see if the icons/toggle button now appear.   If the toggle appears, click on it.   Try sky blue if available.   Below the color options, you should see a toggle button for disabling the blurry images.

Once you can disable the blurry images, your scrolling should be back to normal.   Otherwise, I know it hardly scrolled!

The blurry image toggle has now automatically reinstated itself for me.   But the initial disabling of it did work for me regarding scrolling and type speed.   So do disable the blurry image option.

Hope this helps.   Maybe George is trying to give us all the patience of a saint! :rofl:

1 minute ago, Debp said:

Mary, are you still having problems?   If you are in Chameleon Default, then look at the upper left to see if the icons/toggle button now appear.   If the toggle appears, click on it.   Try sky blue if available.   Below the color options, you should see a toggle button for disabling the blurry images.

Once you can disable the blurry images, your scrolling should be back to normal.   Otherwise, I know it hardly scrolled!

The blurry image toggle has now automatically reinstated itself for me.   But the initial disabling of it did work for me regarding scrolling and type speed.   So do disable the blurry image option.

Hope this helps.   Maybe George is trying to give us all the patience of a saint! :rofl:

Whoa!!!!  As soon as I posted the above post, the theme changed on it's own to the blurry sea coast background...so the scrolling and type speed is bad again.       There are definitely problems with the new site. @George

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Debp said:

Whoa!!!!  As soon as I posted the above post, the theme changed on it's own to the blurry sea coast background...so the scrolling and type speed is bad again.       There are definitely problems with the new site. @George

Just went and had to click the sky blue background option again.   Now scrolling and typing is normal again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

22 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Whether you have it or not, I do not know, but instead of words, maybe a picture will help:

worthycustomizer.jpg.c770dda0ca4e5125c4a7864d0a20d559.jpg

This is the toggle switch but I do not yet have the triangular exclamation symbol. This I've not seen but it says as I hovered over it this: Enlarge image. Whatever this indicates. I'm not having too many issues but for very slow refresh and page change mode function being rather sluggish. I doubt it's a clear your cookies  - cache - junk files - thingy. It's probably the site still making adjustments. I sure miss the font choices. Georgia Bold was easier for my reading capability and looked classy. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

2 hours ago, Debp said:

Really? That's the background I'm using all is okay but for lag in page changes and refreshing modes. I kinda liked the seashore one. It's easier on my eyes. Perhaps that's what is making some functions sluggish. We don't have a lot of background changes on this and more wallpaper choices plus a font choice would be nice. 

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

but I do not yet have the triangular exclamation symbol.

You shouldn't have the triangular exclamation symbol.   That is for mods and Watchmen only.

On 10/4/2020 at 10:04 AM, David1701 said:

This is strange.  I hope the teething troubles are sorted soon.

Anytime there's change, some people are going to hate it, some people will love it, and some just won't care and roll with the changes.  It does seem the editor may have less function now.  It seems like something is missing.  :confused:

I dont mind change if it is usable for me, or I can adapt it to be usable for me.

• Thumbs Up 1