Debp

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,335
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

I was having some trouble with the new website...slow typing, slow scrolling, etc.

@Abrielle was kind and told me about the customizer button.   It is located on the same line as your profile, notifications, etc.

Once I disabled the blurry image option, the typing and scrolling are fast again.   Also, you can choose larger type for posts.   And a different color....I find the blue easier to read.   

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.72
  • Days Won:  1

I don't have that toggle anywhere

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

16 minutes ago, leah777 said:

I don't have that toggle anywhere

Once you have logged in, look immediately to the right of your user name, near the top of the screen, on the left hand side.  You will see "+ Create," then a tiny globe, then speech bubbles, then the customiser toggle - it says "customizer" - American spelling, when you hover the cursor over it.  Click on this and you will be able to undo the irritations caused by the "upgrade".

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.54
  • Days Won:  12

Just now, David1701 said:

Once you have logged in, look immediately to the right of your user name, near the top of the screen, on the left hand side.  You will see "+ Create," then a tiny globe, then speech bubbles, then the customiser toggle - it says "customizer" - American spelling, when you hover the cursor over it.  Click on this and you will be able to undo at least some of the irritations caused by the "upgrade".

2 hours ago, David1701 said:

Once you have logged in, look immediately to the right of your user name, near the top of the screen, on the left hand side.  You will see "+ Create," then a tiny globe, then speech bubbles, then the customiser toggle - it says "customizer" - American spelling, when you hover the cursor over it.  Click on this and you will be able to undo the irritations caused by the "upgrade".

No. I don't have it. That is the problem. It is not there.

22 minutes ago, leah777 said:

No. I don't have it. That is the problem. It is not there.

The customizer button looks like a black dot over a white, sideways oval shape.   Right next to the speech bubbles (messenger).   I just tap it and the options appear.

For some reason, the blurry image option keeps reinstating itself.   But since I am not using the seacoast image, everything works fast now.

1 hour ago, Debp said:

The customizer button looks like a black dot over a white, sideways oval shape.   Right next to the speech bubbles (messenger).   I just tap it and the options appear.

For some reason, the blurry image option keeps reinstating itself.   But since I am not using the seacoast image, everything works fast now.

I know. I don't have one anywhere on the site.

Why is this hard to understand? It is not there.

I don't have speech bubble either.

Just three black lines top right corner.

Is there admin I can talk to?

Edited by leah777

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, David1701 said:

58 minutes ago, leah777 said:

I don't have any symbols (or avatar) in the upper left either.   No globe.  So, the left top of page is all white about 2" deep and about 4" wide white then Worthy then in upper right:  6 black symbols  House, Unread, +  Magnifier  Toggle (only changes background color)  then 3 bars (a list of things).  

When I go to the bottom and click Theme, I have 3 choices, and I have tried each  one, Worthy alternative, Worthy new or similar, and Chameleon (and in upper left corner there is still just a blank area which is fairly large left top half of page almost).

The first day I had no notices at the bottom, but now I have symbols for: Forums   then Unread gray square   then the Bell     then Messages    then More

My username avatar does not appear at the top of the screen (only with this post).  The More takes me to a slim white page with my username a bell and a list below it which I must scroll to Sign Out on.

It appears some of have very different pages/site than others.   The missing icons across the top are causing problems in navigating I believe.  

Edited by Mary8
the large white empty area top of page

32 minutes ago, leah777 said:

The three little black lines, top right are too far right and above.

Look at the left side of the page, near the top.   Do you see your avatar (kitten) on the left?   To the right of your kitten avatar is where you will find everything.

10 minutes ago, Mary8 said:

I don't have any symbols in the upper left either.   No globe.   When I go to the bottom and click Theme, I have 3 choices, and I have tried each  one, Worthy alternative, Worthy new or similar, and Chameleon.   I still have no symbols in upper left, no globe.   The first day I had no notices at the bottom, but now I have Forums with a bubble    then Unread gray square   then the Bell     then Messages    then More

My username does not appear at the dtop of the screen.     The More takes me to a slim white page with my username a bell and a list below it which I must scroll to Sign Out on    

It appears some of havde very different pages than others.   The missing icons across the top are causing problems in navigating I believe

Mary, I  just checked below each theme you mentioned.     Now my page is acting up terribly again as I tested each page listed below for you.   I did see the symbols in the upper left under the chameleon option....not the others.

My battery is low so just sign off.   I need to find that sky blue option again where the site worked well.