IGNORED

Synagogue of satan flourished in Turkey 2000 years ago, where are they now ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Smyrna and Philadelphia was separated quite a long distance, and both had its synagogue of satan.

In Smyrna :

Rev 2:9 .........I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.        

In Philadelphia                                                                        

Rev 3:9 I  will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Their shape look like a Synagogue but these people surely worship the devil. What are these people craving for but power fame and fortune ? Who are they ?

Why did they pretend to be the Jews n established their counterfeit synagogue ? They may need to steal the identity of the Jews so they can steal n rule the land of the Jews n own Jerusalem while the real Hebrew were destroyed n the remainings banished n lost into nations, unaware of their identity.

https://www.scribd.com/document/288910736/Khazarian-Jew-Hoax-Exposed

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On a related note:

Rev. 2:1 “And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write, ‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: 2 “I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is."

That particular temple was removed from the ruins of Pergamos in the 1890s and taken to, and reconstructed in Berlin, where it remains today.

A century prior to this, Adam Weishaupt, a German 33rd degree Mason, founded the Order of the Illuminati.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, WilliamL said:

On a related note:

Rev. 2:1 “And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write, ‘These things says He who has the sharp two-edged sword: 2 “I know your works, and where you dwell, where Satan’s throne is."

That particular temple was removed from the ruins of Pergamos in the 1890s and taken to, and reconstructed in Berlin, where it remains today.

A century prior to this, Adam Weishaupt, a German 33rd degree Mason, founded the Order of the Illuminati.

Do hv the picture or location of that ? Satanic synagogues hv people in many nations.

Churches never rebuke them like they don't see this.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/14/2020 at 7:28 PM, R. Hartono said:

Do hv the picture or location of that ?

Fresh from the news:

"Conspiracy theorists ‘linked to attack' on Berlin museum, which they claim is centre of ‘global satanism’

...German media reported that the Pergamon is subject to a conspiracy theory which claims it is the centre of the “global satanic scene” and “the source of all evil”.

One proponent of this theory is Attila Hildmann, a celebrity chef turned far-right conspiracy theorist, who adheres to QAnon beliefs and claims Ms Merkel – whose residence lies just across from the Pergamon – is among world leaders preparing a coronavirus vaccine in order to commit genocide.

In August and September, when the museum was closed, he claimed the museum is the “throne of Satan”, where satanists and “corona criminals … make their human sacrifices at night and desecrate children!” His claims reportedly involve the museum’s world-famous reconstruction of the ancient Greek Pergamon Altar... "

https://news.yahoo.com/conspiracy-theorists-linked-attack-berlin-224135534.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 10/14/2020 at 12:46 PM, WilliamL said:

On a related note:

This might be conspiracy thinking but; I find it very strange the Germans tore down and reconstructed stone by stone the original Pergamon temple and rebuilt it in Berlin, Germany. Along with the construction of the Ishtar Gate? 

Given the timing of the relocation of the Pergamon temple pre WW II, what von Braun stated about how Germany got 50 years ahead in technology from the rest of the world. The fallen elohim [spirits] teaching forbidden things in biblical history. I'm wondering if 2+2 still equals four?

I best not even mention my thoughts on CERN.

• Thumbs Up 1

57 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

This might be conspiracy thinking but; I find it very strange the Germans tore down and reconstructed stone by stone the original Pergamon temple and rebuilt it in Berlin, Germany. Along with the construction of the Ishtar Gate? 

Given the timing of the relocation of the Pergamon temple pre WW II, what von Braun stated about how Germany got 50 years ahead in technology from the rest of the world. The fallen elohim [spirits] teaching forbidden things in biblical history. I'm wondering if 2+2 still equals four?

I best not even mention my thoughts on CERN.

Did they create anti gravity plane too, known as haunebu ? Which may be revealed as aliens with engineered zygote ET to deny God.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Did they create anti gravity plane too, known as haunebu ? Which may be revealed as aliens with engineered zygote ET to deny God.

Based on history, historical events, what's occurring right now, biblical prophecy; and the biblical law of first mention [do not be deceived]. I have a suspicion of how some things may play out? I'm thinking this UFO phenomena and all the attention it's receiving; may have something to do with "do not be deceived"? 

Nazism wasn't a social platform, it was an evil occult religious practice and system. Some of the things they were tinkering with and working on; if true, are mind boggling even to this day. And if true, who was supplying that knowledge?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Based on history, historical events, what's occurring right now, biblical prophecy; and the biblical law of first mention [do not be deceived]. I have a suspicion of how some things may play out? I'm thinking this UFO phenomena and all the attention it's receiving; may have something to do with "do not be deceived"? 

Nazism wasn't a social platform, it was an evil occult religious practice and system. Some of the things they were tinkering with and working on; if true, are mind boggling even to this day. And if true, who was supplying that knowledge?

interesting that Constance Cumbey while researching the New Age religion discovered that they were doing the same things and teaching the same things that were taught to the Nazi movement that you are referring to.   The Nazi Occult is the leading power in the UN for the New Age people moved in and took over the NGO's and departments like UNESCO that make the UN go.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, other one said:

The Nazi Occult is the leading power in the UN for the New Age people moved in and took over the NGO's and departments like UNESCO that make the UN go.

It seems only special NWO globalist people  of strong connection can join UN.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  578
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0

I'm inclined towards the view that the synagogue of Satan refers to false professors of Christ, not unbelieving Jews after the flesh. The true Jews are those who belong to Jesus Christ - see Romans 2:28-29.