• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  242
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,562
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/30/2021 at 6:13 PM, TheBlade said:

A song playing right now as I am typing not sure the back ground yet its a Christian singing it Mark Harris "find your wings". The odds its playing.. yeah its Him.  If we ever get lost..always go back to the beginning. Another song.. always comes to mind in times like this is .."Your desire is the confirmation The destination is there God wouldn't put it in your spirit if it wasn't going nowhere
So, set your sights on the promises and don't you be scared 'Cause you desire is the confirmation The destination is there"

Right from the start you said "I just want to do what God wants me to do" <--a where do you think that desire comes from? Hello? Yeah your hearing from GOD! Your listening and don't even realize it. We walk by faith not sight 2 Cor.  That word is what will build your faith. We wait on the lord "Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!" Read that? WOOT PRAISE GOD! He WILL. Did you not pray this ask Him? He heard you.. so rejoice! Know He is going to show you.. you asked. He is not like man.. He will answer and show you. The battle is always his. Our weapon is HIS WORD! That name above ever name YESHUA/JESUS CHRIST! 

My wife once started a new job didn't know anyone so we prayed.. for friends.. those that believe in Jesus Christ. That was it.. didn't think another thought.. We gave it to Him! She has wow so many friends now praise GOD GLORY TO JESUS! I pray I through Him helped you.. in Christ

Another song.. Oh LOVE music.. Before the morning Josh Wilson. 

Thats amazi g. I pray for friends too and i still dont have any. What did say when you prayed?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Spiritual warfare begins with the realization that it transcends the bounds of the physical realm.

Simple enough?

But when called upon it means being ready, willing, and able to give up all that ties us to this world.

And most cannot do that.

This is not about salvation. Thank God. But about carrying out the other aspects of spiritual warfare.

Our salvation was Christ's war alone (Ephesians 2:8-10).

But the generation that saw God deliver them from the bondage of Pharaoh perished in the desert wilderness

because they could not give up their fear rooted in the worldly faith in human ability to conquer people who

appeared greater than them.

King David had undying faith in God through every aspect of life (including his failures). Even when it appeared

he would be hunted down like a dog rather than reign from the throne in Jerusalem.

Believe God.

You want to know how to fight spiritual war?

Believe God.

We tangle ourselves in jargon and rhetoric "believe IN God..." masking the very point to

simply take God at his word. In all things. In every way.

Consider salvation. Jesus did the work. We are simply to believe (and the ability to believe is

not of ourselves but is a gift of God) ← Ephesians 2:8.

There is a certain truth to the way other religions purge themselves of the things of this world.

For one thing, God is Spirit. His domain (heaven) is spiritual. We are of this world, he is not of this world. 

His kingdom (Christianity) came here from heaven "thy kingdom come: thy will being done in Earth as it is

in heaven..." ← an Old Testament prayer btw answered when Jesus died on the cross (Hebrews 9:16-17).

For NOW we are a kingdom of priests in Christ (Revelation 1:6 / Revelation 5:10 / 1 Peter 2:3-9).

So much of the spiritual war is overcoming the traditions of man that infest the organized Church that deprives

the Body of Christ of even the knowledge of the royal priesthood of every believer.

The traditions of man nullify the word of God (Mark 7:13) and make even the worship of Jesus in vain (Mark 7:7).

Matthew 7:21–23 (NIV84)
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’
23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

John 6:27–29 (NIV84)
27 Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”
28 Then they asked him, “What must we do to do the works God requires?”
29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.

In other words, the traditions of man religion is all about works (while denying it is that).

John 16:27 (NIV84)
27 No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God.

Isaiah 54:9–10 (NIV84)
9 “To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again.
10 Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

John 3:16–18 (NIV84)
16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

Spiritual war can be waged in the spiritual, the physical, the mental, and the religious realms.

Believing God is the common denominator.

"By faith" precedes every reference to the individuals mentioned in Hebrews 11 and their accomplishments. 

The "works" they did were rather Christ working in them and through them.

Remember also our opponents / opposition cannot be killed or stopped by conventional (physical) means.

And there may be a time when the ultimate (physical) sacrifice is required of us.

When the Son of man returns will he find ____(fill in the blank)___ on the Earth? (Luke 18:8)

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,247
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

When under attack one of the best defenses is to praise and worship God.  When we see how great our God is we know that the enemy doesn't stand a chance.  They praised God when they went out in battle many times in the Old Testament.  2 Chron. 20

2Ch 20:21  And when he had taken counsel with the people, he appointed those who were to sing to the LORD and praise him in holy attire, as they went before the army, and say, "Give thanks to the LORD, for his steadfast love endures forever." 2Ch 20:22  And when they began to sing and praise, the LORD set an ambush against the men of Ammon, Moab, and Mount Seir, who had come against Judah, so that they were routed.

When fighting spiritual battles we must remember to love the person and have pity on them if they are a pawn of the enemy.  That may mean to be firm with them.  We are not doormats.  We stand in God's strength and rest in His power.

Eph 6:10  Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.

Eph 6:13  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

On 10/12/2020 at 3:31 PM, TonyT316 said:

I understand about Ephesians chapter 6, and also I understand about doing the story of King Saul in 1 Samuel 15 and why God prefers obedience to sacrifice. I just want to do what God wants me to do regarding everything in my life including spiritual warfare and I know that I cannot do it alone and I need to get involved with other fellow believers around me. 

Joshua 23:10

10 One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the Lord your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised you.

Exodus 15:3

3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.

Amen!!! Spiritual Warfare!!!

Elohim/God wants strong soldiers fighting his Battles/Wars. The Battle/War is Internal and External, as the Man of the Flesh Wars/Battles against the Man of the Spirit.

If you live in a Satanic Stronghold area, like me, than Elohim has ordained for you to fight the Battle/War alone, although you are not alone if Elohim/God is with you. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

On 10/12/2020 at 10:31 AM, TonyT316 said:

I understand about Ephesians chapter 6, and also I understand about doing the story of King Saul in 1 Samuel 15 and why God prefers obedience to sacrifice. I just want to do what God wants me to do regarding everything in my life including spiritual warfare and I know that I cannot do it alone and I need to get involved with other fellow believers around me. 

Blessings Tony....

" How to do spiritual warfare" is not the right question..... Why, you may ask.... Because Tony," you" dont have to DO spiritual warfare!

You see, what you do need to do is KNOW Who you ARE in Christ Jesus..... The Victory was won over 2000 yrs ago at Calvary. You may have some battles to get through but the WAR is not yours to fight, we are MORE than Conquerors in Christ, stand behind Jesus for now, until you Understand the Day you were Saved you were Given a Helmet, Armor & Weapons to Overcome the ALREADY DEFEATED enemy!

Spiritual warfare is not something you learn to master, like a skill , art, magical words or potions..... Life on earth is influenced& affected by the spiritual realm around us, as Christians we live in the midst of spiritual warfare and we simply need be aware & awake

The ememy makes many feeble attempts to distract& deceive, hell try to steal your Peace, kill your Joy & destroy your Faith...... Once you learn WHO you are in Christ you van recognize, rebuke and Rejoice!

With love, in Christ- Kwik

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

1 Samuel 17:48

48 And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.

To do Spiritual Warfare for Elohim/God you have to get the Right Attitude taught by David, otherwise you are Servants of Goliath. Either David slays Goliath or Goliath slays David. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  08/08/1970

I experienced Spiritual Warfare at my former job, I would pray before going in and got such a bad feeling as soon as walked into the building, I prayed to God to open a new door for me and it was opened, I have since left that job 19 months ago already and am happy where I am now.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  695
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/17/1973

47 minutes ago, JohnPaul88 said:

I experienced Spiritual Warfare at my former job, I would pray before going in and got such a bad feeling as soon as walked into the building, I prayed to God to open a new door for me and it was opened, I have since left that job 19 months ago already and am happy where I am now.

Praise God for that

i too pray before going into my job I can relate to this post 

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  11

On 10/12/2020 at 9:31 AM, TonyT316 said:

Hello, Tony.... This is a serious topic, especially now, and Paul informs us in Ephesians 6 that we will need heavy-duty protection in the "evil day," not firearms, tanks, bombs, and so on. We can only be protected if we put on all of God's spiritual armor. The struggle we will fight in these latter days is not one of "flesh and blood" like previous wars. This struggle is against unseen and deceptive spiritual forces that will certainly fool those who have not prepared themselves through God's Word. With each passing day, we witness "darkness" and dishonesty and deception intensifying.  

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints — and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Ephesians 6:10-20

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.72
  • Days Won:  1

There are two ways to win.

Survive an attack till the enemy is exhausted and gives it up.

Defeat the enemy by attacking and overcoming him.

One requires a strong defense that can resist an enemies attack, the other requires a strong offense that is greater than the enemies ability to defend himself.

As Christians we have both made available for our use, but we need to choose to actually use them instead of just letting them lay idle.