Moby

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

Please be advised that shortly after the elections are over there will be a "resurgence" of COVID and the beginning of lock downs on a scale the world has never seen:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-19-world-leaders-planning-world-debt-reset-program.html

This will cause a global economic collapse that will begin the phasing out of cash as they usher in Central bank digital currencies:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/why-its-time-to-take-central-banks-digital-currencies-seriously/

The "vaccine" that will permit the ability to freely travel and do business will have a very illuminating component to it from the "Gates" of hell:

The "eternal" choices are coming into view and will be mandatory by the midst and everyone will be given the option way before any rapture/resurrection takes place:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

Edited by Alive
video posted in wrong forum
  • Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

I am not convinced  vaccinations are going to be the mark of the beast as is implied here. I can get on board with the idea that lock downs have been exploited for an agenda. Who can explain exactly how a vaccine can change the way we are made up at the DNA level? And what sort of changes will they be? Seems very far fetched to me. If true what it really is, is extortion. I can see it eventually happening, but not using a vaccine as the catalyst. The Bible describes it as a mark that lets people buy and sell.

I can see the timing involved as a very narrow coincidence that COVID lock downs happened and all of a sudden there's a lack of hard currency here in the states. Mainly change. This has never happened before. The plan looks to be an easy one to implement. Crash all economies and then bring in a new world financial plan. People are hungry, unemployed and here comes their savior, the state.

I think a fair percentage of this is fear mongering with some truth mixed in. In any case we are told not to be afraid of what men can do, but be more concerned about the one who can kill both body and soul in hell. They can take your house, your savings account and even you, but they can't take away my future as a child of God.

Will it happen in our lifetimes? I think it could since I'm not a staunch believer in , we all get out with not so much as a scratch in a "rapture". It is unreasonable to think that Christians won't continue to suffer until the end. In what shape or form that will take, I don't know. No one else knows specifics either. Run from anyone who tells you they have all of the end times figured out. These sure look like the end times to me though....or heading into the end times. Hogwash aside.

• Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/20/2020 at 6:29 AM, Moby said:

Please be advised that shortly after the elections are over there will be a "resurgence" of COVID and the beginning of lock downs on a scale the world has never seen:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-19-world-leaders-planning-world-debt-reset-program.html

This will cause a global economic collapse that will begin the phasing out of cash as they usher in Central bank digital currencies:

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/why-its-time-to-take-central-banks-digital-currencies-seriously/

The "vaccine" that will permit the ability to freely travel and do business will have a very illuminating component to it from the "Gates" of hell:

The "eternal" choices are coming into view and will be mandatory by the midst and everyone will be given the option way before any rapture/resurrection takes place:

https://sumofthyword.com/2016/10/04/the-rapture-of-the-church-is-after-the-tribulation/

All of this is what someone thinks and not what maybe.  Yeah it could happen. But then again it may not. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

And if none of this comes to pass?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

6 minutes ago, Chicken coop2 said:

But I thought it was supposed to go away after the elections because many Republicans have been telling me that Covid19 is just a Democrat hoax to try and keep Trump from being reelected.  Therefore,  regardless of who wins, there would be no need to continue the hoax. 

I wish it was that simple coop.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wear your mask and we won't need to do another lock down.  There. It is that simple. 

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

3 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

But I thought it was supposed to go away after the elections because many Republicans have been telling me that Covid19 is just a Democrat hoax to try and keep Trump from being reelected.  Therefore,  regardless of who wins, there would be no need to continue the hoax. 

Well that is one way to look at it. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Chicken coop2 said:

We will see soon enough. I hate to think that the whole world can be buffaloed by a presidentship party. this a mind game that    is almost beyond belief